The 2019 tour is about to restart - should Steve P Morrissey wear his 'For Britain' pin yet again?

Do you think (Steve) Morrissey should wear his For Britain badge again on new leg of the 2019 tour?

• Total voters
Ahhh, surface/skinny/partially, intermittently anonymous twat...'why do you come here?'

Where were you before June? As I said, f*** off wanker.

Before June? Hmmm let me think...oh yes I know, I had an interesting job, strangely at the Old Valhalla Road crematorium, which you might know?

I left because I got a bit sick of this 'wipe' who came down everyday, boring us all to death with the same old patter; always slagging off one his previous pop star heroes (really, how very sad), how Brexit was bad, how much he hated anyone allegedly 'right wing'...whatever the f*** that meant went straight over my head to be honest. He was a simple chap, a snowflake kinda chap, not much to gain or lose, you know the type Pete?

I think he was unemployed; had one of those kids chemistry sets you see around Christmas, & used to pretend serve customers in his fantasy chemist shop (can you believe it from a grown man?), & I think he designed crossword puzzles or something in his sad little bedsit somewhere in west Yorkshire...not too far from Halifax. Did a bit of singing too (not very well tho) apparently; weird little fkr if truth be known. We got a bit pi55ed off with him (I think he went by the name skinny surface twat, or something like that), we called him all sorts really, even 'anonymous', just for a laugh...to us he really was anonymous, but irritating all the same. He wasn't a young chap, bit of a foul mouth on him at times (ADHD? not sure) he kept coming back time after time after time, so older & wiser never really applied in his case, 4k knows how he could afford the travel costs to be honest.

So one day, when he arrived, we all ganged up on him, pulled him to the ground, & one of the chaps drew a swallow on his neck (I think he used a marker pen), and more I cannot say, to be honest just in case it all gets legal. Anyways, long & short of it, I, & a few colleagues got fired for allegedly attacking this boring twat. We thought we were doing the world a favour, but you know in this politically correct world, if you say what you think, or try & do the right thing, you're in the wrong according to those types. I've seen it happen in other people's lives, & now it's happening in mine!

Anyway, I think I've answered your question.

You been up to much yourself?

Before June? Hmmm let me think...oh yes I know, I had an interesting job, strangely at the Old Valhalla Road crematorium, which you might know?

I left because I got a bit sick of this 'wipe' who came down everyday, boring us all to death with the same old patter; always slagging off one his previous pop star heroes (really, how very sad), how Brexit was bad, how much he hated anyone allegedly 'right wing'...whatever the f*** that meant went straight over my head to be honest. He was a simple chap, a snowflake kinda chap, not much to gain or lose, you know the type Pete?

I think he was unemployed; had one of those kids chemistry sets you see around Christmas, & used to pretend serve customers in his fantasy chemist shop (can you believe it from a grown man?), & I think he designed crossword puzzles or something in his sad little bedsit somewhere in west Yorkshire...not too far from Halifax. Did a bit of singing too (not very well tho) apparently; weird little fkr if truth be known. We got a bit pi55ed off with him (I think he went by the name skinny surface twat, or something like that), we called him all sorts really, even 'anonymous', just for a laugh...to us he really was anonymous, but irritating all the same. He wasn't a young chap, bit of a foul mouth on him at times (ADHD? not sure) he kept coming back time after time after time, so older & wiser never really applied in his case, 4k knows how he could afford the travel costs to be honest.

So one day, when he arrived, we all ganged up on him, pulled him to the ground, & one of the chaps drew a swallow on his neck (I think he used a marker pen), and more I cannot say, to be honest just in case it all gets legal. Anyways, long & short of it, I, & a few colleagues got fired for allegedly attacking this boring twat. We thought we were doing the world a favour, but you know in this politically correct world, if you say what you think, or try & do the right thing, you're in the wrong according to those types. I've seen it happen in other people's lives, & now it's happening in mine!

Anyway, I think I've answered your question.

You been up to much yourself?

Yep, plenty thanks.

Where were you before June? As I said, f*** off wanker.

Ewe. Thinking seniority = superiority.

4CBFE5DD-2022-4BE5-A536-1E75C50558D8.png

5/5 clowns.

Few gestures have antagonised the critics, and frightened off as many fans, in his career as his visible support (a lapel badge) for right-wing political party, For Britain, on the last tour and TV shows.
But do you think he should continue to wear it on the next leg?

Brexit Party would be better.

Not at all but I just think he’s a f***ing dick nowadays and that’s not something I ever expected I would be thinking when watching him at the Summer of The 10th Festival a good few years ago.

The festival of the 10 the summer.

Back
Top Bottom