The Balls Thread

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
10245270_10203538625728434_5444945197932931599_n.jpg

10665838_10152759908963326_7867625584867171186_n.jpg

Not only do you post some thought provoking links but you post the craziest and funniest stuff....it makes me smile and laugh:):lbf:

This thread reminds me. Five or six years ago I bought my kids to one of those farms where you can pat the animals. Anyway, there was this piglet that was trying to shag his sister and failing miserably. He was dead small so couldn't have been very old. Then he started spunking on her and it must have gone on for a couple of minutes. The funniest bit was this little girl, who must have been about five and had escaped the attention of her parents, was stood watching it all with a sideways wtf face on lol. I can't see a pair of pigs bollocks without that horror flashback.

Dog_balls.jpg

One time I was riding my horse up the canyon road and saw a pig trapped in an abandoned car. So I took the pig out and put a leash on it and walked it back to my house. It was a male pig. It f***ed a bucket and came all over the place. Broke the bucket, kept f***ing it. Got to see corkscrew penis for the first time and literally a gallon of pig jiz all over the yard. It was hilarious after the fact, but during it it was a nightmare, my dad screaming at me to get the jizzing pig out of his yard. I found a home for it, I have a feeling he eventually became bacon but at least he didn't die trapped in a hot car on the side of the road. I had to replace the bucket.

Come on people.....no one has posted this yet? This place is slipping

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread reminds me. Five or six years ago I bought my kids to one of those farms where you can pat the animals. Anyway, there was this piglet that was trying to shag his sister and failing miserably. He was dead small so couldn't have been very old. Then he started spunking on her and it must have gone on for a couple of minutes. The funniest bit was this little girl, who must have been about five and had escaped the attention of her parents, was stood watching it all with a sideways wtf face on lol. I can't see a pair of pigs bollocks without that horror flashback.

Dog_balls.jpg

tumblr_mbzw8oSRdL1rebo8wo1_500.gif

They have to say some mouthful words, like tongue twister.

If they managed to say the words correctly, escape the punishment.
The guys who failed then endure the punishment.

I wonder would this show be legal in other countries? They look like leather straps on the end and flip at 1000 miles an hour :eek: Health and safety :p And sexism :lbf:

I dunno. The Japanese fascinate me. Like they'll have dirty panty vending machines, endorse having people eat shoes that might be chocolate and smash their balls, but a woman takes a mold of her vagina and turns it into a miniature diorama of a golf course and she gets put in jail. :squiffy:

It's not just the Japanese though, they show clips of this in our countries from abroad and scoff but it's for the same entertainment. We had Tarrant on TV. It's funny but not because we're above it, at least not anymore :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom