The Boy With The Thorn Brazil 12"

jeff992

Is it just me or is every copy of The Boy With the Thorn in His Side 12" from Brazil in really awful condition? It seems like all of them I've ever seen for sale online look so beat up. I have never had it in my collection so finally bought one on discogs that said VG+ condition (didn't bother asking for pictures though) and it is really bad. Such bad ring wear and stains. I almost don't even want to add it to my collection but I will until I can find a better copy. But is there some specific reason for this? Or have people seen them in nice condition? Just curious. Thanks!

I've never had too much troublegetting clean records from Brazil. But deffo have that problem from the Philippines, they are shocking, i think they use recycled card to make the sleeves, and they are almost always covered in dirt. When i was looking for an Argentina Meat Is Murder and Suedehead Rapado 12'', they were often pretty beat up. Not sure what it is with those countries, weather its climate and living conditons, or they just dont look after them.
brazilfront.jpg
brazil.jpg
brazil.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks. That copy looks nice. I guess I'll have to keep looking around but they always seem to look so bad when I see pictures of the ones people are selling.

Back
Top Bottom