The brand new Morrissey album; what (exactly) do we know about it?

Ack...I just realised YOR is the acronym for the new record.

Hunter from the future and all...

Rumour has it Maurizio De Angelis will be making a contribution to the album!

Alf's version.............

yearsofrefusal.jpg

You need to shift moz's head over a bit. It's too near to the title. The crest is coming out of his ear.

Just a bit of constructive criticism. :D

You need to shift moz's head over a bit. It's too near to the title. The crest is coming out of his ear.

Just a bit of constructive criticism. :D

I would move the title down a bit. Make it overlapping his body by his nipple.

I'm hoping the sleeve will take on a new design. The Greatest Hits releases are lovely, don't ge me wrong, but its always nice to see something new and refreshing. The crest and the repeating background was ace for the GH and their singles, but I'm looking forward to going forward! :)

This has prob been covered a million times but what I dont get is why Moz still obviously rates Alain's music yet he doesn't tour in the band anymore?

I personally dont like the fact that both Alain and Gary no longer tour. There never seems to be a rationale explanation.

This has prob been covered a million times but what I dont get is why Moz still obviously rates Alain's music yet he doesn't tour in the band anymore?

I personally dont like the fact that both Alain and Gary no longer tour. There never seems to be a rationale explanation.

Do we have to know absolutely everything?
Somethings are better left unsaid.

Tags
morrissey album cover new album
Back
Top Bottom