The Drivel Thread

I'm well. Same old shit on the 'thinking' thread. Some things never change. Time to have a shitting thread.
have it after the shitting forecast on the radio.
for anyone from abroad the shipping forecast is the weirdest thing on radio,it alerts mariners of the dangers ahead,cromarty force 7 rockall force 9,sounds like the football scores on a saturday.

I was making my way home loaded down with knapsack, shopping buggy, and a box of mandarins, and looked ahead. I saw a man that seemed to be looking around for amusement, or, something. I remembered a time when a woman tried grabbing something out of my buggy, and thought I'd better cross the street. There was too much traffic, so I kept going behind him, and he grabbed a sign for an animal hospital. He pulled it out of the ground. He must have been psychotic. At that point I tried again and succeeded in crossing the road. I made it inside just after he crossed too. What was he thinking, I wonder. When I was psychotic, I took stuff from construction sites. For souvenirs. I hope I never go mad again.

I was making my way home loaded down with knapsack, shopping buggy, and a box of mandarins, and looked ahead. I saw a man that seemed to be looking around for amusement, or, something. I remembered a time when a woman tried grabbing something out of my buggy, and thought I'd better cross the street. There was too much traffic, so I kept going behind him, and he grabbed a sign for an animal hospital. He pulled it out of the ground. He must have been psychotic. At that point I tried again and succeeded in crossing the road. I made it inside just after he crossed too. What was he thinking, I wonder. When I was psychotic, I took stuff from construction sites. For souvenirs. I hope I never go mad again.
Hope you didn’t thieve one of those JCB diggers things and go on a rampage , or did you ?

Another one
11AF0932-C4E8-4759-9CC2-B2D624A8F3ED.jpeg

The fruit fly just flew. Just now, after 2 hours of recovering from immersion in lemon ginger tea. I thought it was a goner.

That picture of Carlisle Barry on the wall 😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
House needs a bit of a clearing up. 🗑🧽🪣
OI... Janice 🙄
I am a work of art you know..✍️

Shazz was apparently offered 5 thousand Canadian Dollars for my beauty....wisely Shazzz declined.

The only mug shot of you hanging on a wall, is at your local police
Station 👮‍♂️👮‍♂️📸📸

Tags
anxiety bloody awful poetry testing the waters trying to feel good in your own skin trying to make friends wanting to alleviate anxiety wanting to feel safe to be honest wanting to have integrity
Back
Top Bottom