Morrissey Central "The End" (August 14, 2020)

Johnny lives about 2 miles from Beachmount and I reckon he will have popped round to see Morrissey and his mum once he became aware of how gravely ill she was. I also think he will attend the funeral.

It was also nice to see that Angie and Johnny along with Paul Weller contributed towards Denise Johnsons funeral costs.

Not sure Johnny would have popped to the hospital in the middle of restrictions related to Covid. I doubt he would have been allowed to.

Nobody actually knows whether she died in Ireland or the UK either. There are significant issues and restrictions related to transportation and how funerals are carried out right now so I am sure this has not been easy to arrange.

Funerals only allow 50 people so sadly I am sure there will be many people who would normally be invited who won't be able to because of that restriction and also the travel restrictions making a 2 week isolation obligatory for people arriving in Ireland. Probably one of the reasons Boz arrived asap.

It is sad that people throughout this pandemic have been unable to attend funerals of friends and loved ones and indeed in many cases have not been able to go to hospital and say goodbye.

I have a friend whose mother died during the pandemic and although she didn't have Covid no one was allowed onto the ward to say goodbyes and the funeral was at a time when only 10 people were allowed to attend so none of the grandchildren etc. It was very upsetting for everyone.

It never ended - because you continued to go on about it.

I dropped it more than an hour ago and yet you just asked me why I think image has a reason to do with why I think it is unlikely.

That is you continuing to go on about it. Not me, I don't care

It's incredibly unbecoming and frankly psychotic for any of you to speculate on this hell forum whether Morrissey and Marr will resume their creative partnership predicated on the death of Morrissey's beloved mother.

How about we just cut and paste poetry and post youtube songs. Wouldn't that seem more sane?

I don't think that would satisfy certain people's desires

You think he would associate with you? It is because of people like you and blind faith fans that he has security.
🤒
I dont associate with tatooed riff raff :lbf:
he is a crawly creature, :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft:, a worthless worm.;)
never would have amounted to anything if not for Moz:blushing:

My point is that you want to be right about something in an area where most fans would prefer to be wrong. Someone might say, "I don't think it's likely but I'd love to be wrong..!", whereas you've essentially said, "They don't like each other and Morrissey's too toxic anyway, I'm right and I'd bet a million quid that I am, so there." Does it really surprise you that it's an unpopular opinion, on here of all places?

People naturally move on but Morrissey and JM aren't Rita and Bob from the fish shop, they will go down in history together like Lennon/McCartney, like Jagger/Richards - as they intended. If you went on a Beatles forum and said, "Paul didn't even like John, why would he care that he got shot...", you'd be torn apart.

🤒

:handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: is not Rita from the fish shop?:crazy:
what in F are you talking about?:crazy:
have you been hitting the sauce FFS?:blushing:

My point is that you want to be right about something in an area where most fans would prefer to be wrong. Someone might say, "I don't think it's likely but I'd love to be wrong..!", whereas you've essentially said, "They don't like each other and Morrissey's too toxic anyway, I'm right and I'd bet a million quid that I am, so there." Does it really surprise you that it's an unpopular opinion, on here of all places?

People naturally move on but Morrissey and JM aren't Rita and Bob from the fish shop, they will go down in history together like Lennon/McCartney, like Jagger/Richards - as they intended. If you went on a Beatles forum and said, "Paul didn't even like John, why would he care that he got shot...", you'd be torn apart.

This site is full to the brim of people stating opinions that are not popular. It is a forum and by its very nature will have a large amount of stuff you won't agree with.

I know of Morrissey fans who don't even like The Smiths and always criticise on this site when Smiths songs get played at gigs.

You cant please everyone but the whole point of democratic debate is that people can share their opinions. You may not like it but that is the nature of the beast.

I didn't word what you have quoted in such a direct single post way and you have added words I didn't say. I never said "Morrissey is too toxic anyway". What I actually said was that working together would be difficult because Morrissey is considered toxic by many in and out of the music industry which is true but I didn't word it like you are suggesting.

There will always be unpopular opinions "on here of all places". Maybe we were all influenced by someone.

Your Beatles analogy is a bit of a shot in the dark and has no resemblance to what we are talking about. Morrissey is alive.

But you do realise that Paul was not invited to John's funeral and in fact Yoko invited hardly anyone and it was all done secretly.

I dropped it more than an hour ago and yet you just asked me why I think image has a reason to do with why I think it is unlikely.

That is you continuing to go on about it. Not me, I don't care

I asked because you said that's what you'd been responding to & I haven't seen anything that was a response.

I asked because you said that's what you'd been responding to & I haven't seen anything that was a response.

because you only see responses when someone engages with your posts trying to pull people into your political debates so you can attempt to demonstrate your analysis to the world and you will see that every time you tried to do that I said I was not going to engage with that debate with you but your attempts kept coming. I expressed my view and my wish to not engage with you to debate it but you still try.

As I said drop it. I have no desire to debate this with you and never did.

because you only see responses when someone engages with your posts trying to pull people into your political debates so you can attempt to demonstrate your analysis to the world and you will see that every time you tried to do that I said I was not going to engage with that debate with you but your attempts kept coming. I expressed my view and my wish to not engage with you to debate it but you still try.

Most dropped it hours ago. Some of us never picked it up. Nevertheless, your argument seems bulletproof, and your logic is watertight. Well done. Move on.

We’ll take it from here.

Debating Vegan Cro would be more productive.

You didn't answer the question at any point.

But it's fine - you think Moz is untouchable under any circumstances.

Other people would touch him if it felt appropriate.

I dunno who Vegan Cro Spirit is but that person NEVER FAILS to to make me PMSL. I love that person. They are so zany and up my alley.:laughing::laughing::laughing:

sure. I did answer the question several times and the answer was that I had no intention of debating it with you because that debate has been done to death by you almost continually on this site. I said this many times but you keep going.

What I think about Moz has nothing to do with it and I have never said anything relating to what I think about Moz and I am pretty sure I actually very early on in this diatribe stated that this opinion was not what I wanted.

Johnny lives about 2 miles from Beachmount and I reckon he will have popped round to see Morrissey and his mum once he became aware of how gravely ill she was. I also think he will attend the funeral.

It was also nice to see that Angie and Johnny along with Paul Weller contributed towards Denise Johnsons funeral costs.
He may not be able to attend even if he wanted to. My auntie just died (on the same day as Elizabeth Dwyer, weirdly) - there are 10 people allowed in the chapel for the service.

Last edited:
I dunno who Vegan Cro Spirit is but that person NEVER FAILS to to make me PMSL. I love that person. They are so zany and up my alley.:laughing::laughing::laughing:

As trolls go, I appreciate the brevity. And sometimes he's funny.

Benny & Melvis tho... whenever I think of reading their posts...

ab1cc05f003ec41f9fee65ee1de76444.jpg

Most dropped it hours ago. Some of us never picked it up. Nevertheless, your argument seems bulletproof, and your logic is watertight. Well done. Move on.

We’ll take it from here.

I dropped it hours ago but you guys keep bringing it back up. Nerak within the past hour has sent several posts bringing it back up. I have asked continually it be dropped but no it keeps going.

I never gave an argument. I expressed by opinion and also stated it was not what I wanted to happen.

"we'll take it from here". We are many. Lol

sure. I did answer the question several times and the answer was that I had no intention of debating it with you because that debate has been done to death by you almost continually on this site. I said this many times but you keep going.

What I think about Moz has nothing to do with it and I have never said anything relating to what I think about Moz and I am pretty sure I actually very early on in this diatribe stated that this opinion was not what I wanted.

For someone who was only saying he wasn't going to debate & who is not stating their own opinions on Moz you don't half manage to bang on.

For some one who was only saying he wasn't going to debate & who has no opinions on Moz you don't half manage to bang on.

Well you could just ignore couldn't you but no that would be against your very nature and you still don't half bang on. If you just ignored then it would just drop don't you think but you keep it going like an obsession.

I have many opinions on Moz but as I said I have no desire to debate them with you. Do you not understand that? Does it need spelling out more clearly?

Well you could just ignore couldn't you but no that would be against your very nature and you still don't half bang on. If you just ignored then it would just drop don't you think but you keep it going like an obsession.

I have many opinions on Moz but as I said I have no desire to debate them with you. Do you not understand that? Does it need spelling out more clearly?

Oh, you're a last reply guy.

Bit sad.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom