The Far-Right and animal welfare

So, you didn't read the article then? Of course you didn't. You just want to be seen to be his defender, no matter what the content. So in your world, your kneejerk reactionism triumphs. How odd it must be to be you. Jackass. See ya.

Only idiots go on that loser site.

Well, the thing here (which the article as a whole points out), is that if he wanted to support a party advocating animal rights, he could have chosen the Greens, Lib Dems, or several others. But he didn't. He chose the one that doesn't like brown people, and who Nigel Farage (for it is he) said were too racist for UKIP.

The Greens, Lib Dems and all the others are proponents for mass immigration. Why would he?

Moz supports For Britain primarily because they want controlled immigration - their animal rights stance is a bonus. He clearly said they are the only party that can "save Britain".

The engineered mass immigration in recent decades of, in particular, Africans and Pakistanis has turned Blighty into a more dangerous place. It was announced last week that blacks are responsible for 50% of Britain's knife crime. That's outrageous. A group comprising 3% is responsible for half of all Britain's knife crime.

There needs to be an open discussion on this. Instead we get full page advertisements in newspapers such as London's Evening Standard (last Friday) telling us not to be racist, when there should be full page ads telling blacks to stop stabbing people en masse for fun. That kind of behaviour isn't xactly endearing and won't make other races like you, no matter how much they are emotionally blackmailed or forced by law.

Last edited:
And there you have it: when the website's two resident right-wing racists are claiming Morrissey as their own, who are we to argue?

Yeah, condolences to @Nerak and @Ketamine Sun and the other apologists. This is the one and only instance where reelfountain is correct about Morrissey's motives. Acting as though his primary motivation is animal rights is a load of bullshit.

There is no cap that fits all.
Nonsense. Here's one for you:
i have issues cap.jpg

You're not a threat to anyone but your poor parents who'll have to put up with your ineptitude until they finally shuffle off this miserable planet.

The Greens, Lib Dems and all the others are proponents for mass immigration. Why would he?
You can be from any race, religion, culture or background and be a supporter of "For Britain". I'm not a supporter of them myself. Morrissey likes Muslims and he said he has many friends and fans who are Muslim. You can be of any race and be a Muslim. Some white people are Muslims. What Morrissey said was he is against terrorism, violence, bullying, homophobia things like that in general.

I read the article by "Hope Not Hate" and it didn't say anything about China and the Wet Markets or Coronavirus. It was mostly about Halal slaughter.

I believe that Morrissey does genuinely care about animals and animal rights. Morrissey is a vegan.

Billy Bragg said that Morrissey should support the "Animal Welfare Party" (AWP) which is a minor political party in the UK.

You're not a threat to anyone but your poor parents who'll have to put up with your ineptitude until they finally shuffle off this miserable planet.
Everything I ever post seems to be a threat to your mental composure. I have the ability to make you spit nails on command.

Everything I ever post seems to be a threat to your mental composure. I have the ability to make you spit nails on command.
I've never once lost my cool here.

You, on the other hand, have had to take breaks, post under multiple usernames, restrict access to your posting history and threaten violence against everyone you've deemed an "other." Tell me again who's on the even keel.

I've never once lost my cool here.

You, on the other hand, have had to take breaks, post under multiple usernames, restrict access to your posting history and threaten violence against everyone you've deemed an "other."
All untrue.

Back
Top Bottom