The Far-Right and animal welfare

You're obsessed & paranoid.
Go away, waster.
So, you didn't read the article then? Of course you didn't. You just want to be seen to be his defender, no matter what the content. So in your world, your kneejerk reactionism triumphs. How odd it must be to be you. Jackass. See ya.

Moz mentions.

So that's why he supports For Britain. Animal rights.
"In the singer’s eyes, the party has:

“the best approach to animal welfare, whereas no other party even bothers to mention animal welfare. The EU will not protest animals from halal or kosher practice”.

So that's why he supports For Britain. Animal rights.
"In the singer’s eyes, the party has:
Well, the thing here (which the article as a whole points out), is that if he wanted to support a party advocating animal rights, he could have chosen the Greens, Lib Dems, or several others. But he didn't. He chose the one that doesn't like brown people, and who Nigel Farage (for it is he) said were too racist for UKIP.

Last edited:
Well, the thing here (which the article as a whole points out), is that if he wanted to suport a party advocating animal rights, he could have chosen the Greens, Lib Dems, or several others. But he didn't. He chose the one that doesn't like brown people, and who Nigel Farage (for it is he) said were too racist for UKIP.
He didn't know that though, according to his quote.

So, you didn't read the article then? Of course you didn't. You just want to be seen to be his defender, no matter what the content. So in your world, your kneejerk reactionism triumphs. How odd it must be to be you. Jackass. See ya.
I didn't bother reading it fully; I chose to skim it. As suspected, just more drivel from you...'For Britain', 'far right' same old, same old, no change. You're totally obsessed with, & consumed by, it all.
Then you make assumptions, so allow me to correct your twisted thinking & continual distorted world view.
I'm not choosing to be 'his defender' by any means, & certainly had no kneejerk reaction to the article at all. There was nothing of interest in the article as far as I'm concerned. It's about time you grew up & moved on to other subject matter.

Well, the thing here (which the article as a whole points out), is that if he wanted to suport a party advocating animal rights, he could have chosen the Greens, Lib Dems, or several others. But he didn't. He chose the one that doesn't like brown people, and who Nigel Farage (for it is he) said were too racist for UKIP.
So you like Nigel Farage, that makes you a racist then

Do any of the "left" parties you mention have the same detailed manifesto on animal rights as For Britain?

See, this is you all over. you have always been a coward. You wouldn't dare say boo to a goose in public, never mind chasing Nazis as you claim. The irony of visiting a site dedicated to a singer your profess to hate, is beyond bizarre. But, we all recall the days of BBC Radio 2 in Feb 09, and the "thinking of doing a t-shirt" (twice). So much so, you were branded a pest by all and sundry. Keep mithering radio stations to get your pointless opinion heard. That is about all you have in life. Oh, and this site. Oh, the irony.

Well, the thing here (which the article as a whole points out), is that if he wanted to support a party advocating animal rights, he could have chosen the Greens, Lib Dems, or several others. But he didn't. He chose the one that doesn't like brown people, and who Nigel Farage (for it is he) said were too racist for UKIP.
:rolleyes:

The nutter has jumped the shark.:crazy:

See, this is you all over. you have always been a coward. You wouldn't dare say boo to a goose in public, never mind chasing Nazis as you claim. The irony of visiting a site dedicated to a singer your profess to hate, is beyond bizarre. But, we all recall the days of BBC Radio 2 in Feb 09, and the "thinking of doing a t-shirt" (twice). So much so, you were branded a pest by all and sundry. Keep mithering radio stations to get your pointless opinion heard. That is about all you have in life. Oh, and this site. Oh, the irony.

the nutter called into the radio? Oy. :grimacing:

What is this about him calling radio about a t-shirt? Someone please fill me in, this sounds hilarious.

Twice he did created a Moz/Smiths related T-shirt and offered it for sale on here
As usual, he was all high and mighty and “I’ll contact Simon Goddard for copyright reasons” - as if a) Goddard would be arsed but b) to make out he was friends with him.
He’s a nuisance.

Then he must be monumentally stupid.

stupid? or just consciously or unconsciously turning a blind eye to all that doesn’t matter to him, or does matter, but that he doesn’t find it as important to the subject that’s closest to his heart.

And what matters to him? well, animal rights. Shouldn’t you and skinny know this by now?

And for a party to be fronted by a woman that is also a lesbian we can be sure that also attracted him.

He seems to gravitate to the underdog.

stupid? or just consciously or unconsciously turning a blind eye to all that doesn’t matter to him, or does matter, but that he doesn’t find it as important to the subject that’s closest to his heart.

And what matters to him? well, animal rights. Shouldn’t you and skinny know this by now?

And for a party to be fronted by a woman that is also a lesbian we can be sure that also attracted him.

He seems to gravitate to the underdog.
Nerak-level cognitive dissonance here.

There is a minor political party in the UK called the "Animal Welfare Party" (AWP). I remember Billy Bragg saying Morrissey should support them or vote for them or something. I guess it is up to Morrissey who he supports politically.

Is "Hope Not Hate" a charity? I don't know much about them. It seems someone from that group wrote the article.

I thought that the article might of had something about the Wet Markets in China which is an issue Morrissey cares about. Did Coronavirus start from a Wet Market in China?

Morrissey has been a vegetarian since he was about 12 years old. He became a vegan in recent years. I believe he does genuinely care about animal rights.

Back
Top Bottom