The Far-Right and animal welfare

Yeah, condolences to @Nerak and @Ketamine Sun and the other apologists. This is the one and only instance where reelfountain is correct about Morrissey's motives. Acting as though his primary motivation is animal rights is a load of bullshit.

I don't agree.

He's been obsessed with animals for years, has condemned pretty much every carnivore, has liked left-wing politicians & said he wants a leaderless democracy - which isn't fascism of any kind. And he supported The Animal Welfare Party before AMW.

They used to say The Green Party was a fascist front & they also got into trouble over Halal slaughter.

They do target vegans with lies, distortions & exaggerations but that doesn't mean every vegan who believes it isn't motivated by animal welfare.

And I wouldn't give ReelFountain any more space or credit for her racism than she tries to claw as it is.

Yeah, condolences to @Nerak and @Ketamine Sun and the other apologists. This is the one and only instance where reelfountain is correct about Morrissey's motives. Acting as though his primary motivation is animal rights is a load of bullshit.
Lol.

I didn’t say nor was I acting as though that it was his primary motivation. Guess you only read part of my post, got triggered and resorted to name calling.

good job. :clap:

The way the article's worded means they probably think he's one of the animal rights activists whose compassion for animals has been exploited.

So the racists shouldn't get too excited.

Lol.

I didn’t say nor was I acting as though that it was his primary motivation. Guess you only read part of my post, got triggered and resorted to name calling.

good job. :clap:

What do you think his primary motivation was? Not "we just can't know," please.

What do you think his primary motivation was? Not "we just can't know," please.

Well, we don’t.

And if you think you do, then tell us what his primary motivation and reason was for supporting FB at the time ?

Well, we don’t.

And if you think you do, then tell us what his primary motivation and reason was for supporting FB at the time ?
I already posted that The Nephew asked him this and he said he was unaware of the other parties. Logical deduction, which frightens you I know, suggests that the way he became aware of them was not by searching for a party that supports animal rights but instead because he shares their views on immigration.
It almost seems as if this is what both of them are best known for but certainly it's the reason most people are aware of For Britain.
We can always say "we just don't know," and nothing can be proven but it is an extreme position to live your life always retreating to uncertainty when the evidence suggests there is a clear answer.

My primary motivation for supporting the Nazi party was just an admiration for the uniforms, I didn't really know much about all the other stuff.

I already posted that The Nephew asked him this and he said he was unaware of the other parties. Logical deduction, which frightens you I know, suggests that the way he became aware of them was not by searching for a party that supports animal rights but instead because he shares their views on immigration.
It almost seems as if this is what both of them are best known for but certainly it's the reason most people are aware of For Britain.
We can always say "we just don't know," and nothing can be proven but it is an extreme position to live your life always retreating to uncertainty when the evidence suggests there is a clear answer.

No he actually said he was unaware of the Liberal Democrats and The Greens.

And yes we could make assumptions and congratulate ourselves for being so clever by making a ‘logical deduction’ but I would actually prefer a clear answer. And that is one thing that we don’t have.

In 2016 Morrissey supported the Animal Welfare Party - which is left-wing.

This was his statement. It's extremist, but it's animal rights extremist. Anne Marie is not a conventional far right leader & was recruited herself via left-wing feminism in 2013.

20201207_000813.jpg

20201207_001832.jpg

20201207_001818.jpg

20201207_001800.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
My primary motivation for supporting the Nazi party was just an admiration for the uniforms, I didn't really know much about all the other stuff.

Yes, but what about Morrissey?

No he actually said he was unaware of the Liberal Democrats and The Greens.

And yes we could make assumptions and congratulate ourselves for being so clever by making a ‘logical deduction’ but I would actually prefer a clear answer. And that is one thing that we don’t have.

His logical deduction is that Morrissey discovered For Britain by looking up its immigration policy when he mentioned Anne Marie before For Britain existed, supported it before it had any manifesto & Anne Marie had been a feminist secularist vegan campaigner for years?

He's either a sicko who just enjoys the idea that he's upsetting you with this stuff or he's an idiot.

Yes, but what about Morrissey?
I'd love to be able to say that it never gets old watching you and Nerak perform your mental gymnastics to absolve Morrissey of his opinions, but sadly it does. I don't doubt that the animal rights angle of For Britain is very appealing to Morrissey, but given his many remarks on the subjects of immigration and diversity, you can't in good conscience act like the rest of their ideology is irrelevant to him. Grow up.

I'd love to be able to say that it never gets old watching you and Nerak perform your mental gymnastics to absolve Morrissey of his opinions, but sadly it does. I don't doubt that the animal rights angle of For Britain is very appealing to Morrissey, but given his many remarks on the subjects of immigration and diversity, you can't in good conscience act like the rest of their ideology is irrelevant to him. Grow up.

but given his many remarks on the subjects of immigration and diversity, you can't in good conscience act like the rest of their ideology is irrelevant to him.’

Where did I say it wasn’t ?

Never claimed to be particularly smart, but I am open minded. I respect the opinion of others, you do not @Verso.

So do one.
I respect your right to say whatever you like. I have no respect for your opinion in and of itself. Your disingenuously magnanimous routine doesn't score you any points here, so spare me.

It's not mental gymnastics at all. There isn't many remarks on immigration, there's 2, the first one was about a slower pace & it's the line every major UK party takes & the second one condemned Theresa May for her immigration policy, which was the hostile environment, which was a terrible policy.

He's made one statement about diversity, saying he is diverse & the record company just wants its artists to be the same.

It's not mental gymnastics at all. There isn't many remarks on immigration, there's 2, the first one was about a slower pace & it's the line every major UK party takes & the second one condemned Theresa May for her immigration policy, which was the hostile environment, which was a terrible policy.

He's made one statement about diversity, saying he is diverse & the record company just wants its artists to be the same.
:(
Fake C is getting testy. Psycho babblin/talking nonsense as if knowing everything is his domain🤒
and Velcro is an extremely annoying one trick pony with the ' i dont respect the fruit only the watermelon'
🥝
every post the same twattery: ITS NOT BRITCHES that I DONT RESPECT it ONLY YOUR PANTALOOONS that I abhor.👖
too much thesisarizing and no job can fry the mind.:censored:

Back
Top Bottom