The Far-Right and animal welfare

My primary motivation for supporting the Nazi party was just an admiration for the uniforms, I didn't really know much about all the other stuff.
They did have the best designs and Triumph of the Will is a pretty awesome movie.

It's not mental gymnastics at all. There isn't many remarks on immigration, there's 2, the first one was about a slower pace & it's the line every major UK party takes & the second one condemned Theresa May for her immigration policy, which was the hostile environment, which was a terrible policy.

He's made one statement about diversity, saying he is diverse & the record company just wants its artists to be the same.
You don't quote things. Instead you interpret them and tell us what you believe they were "about." He's made more that two remarks but it's hard to tell which one you're referring to.

but given his many remarks on the subjects of immigration and diversity, you can't in good conscience act like the rest of their ideology is irrelevant to him.’

Where did I say it wasn’t ?
You don't say much of anything that has any substance regarding the many controversial statements Morrissey has made. You wait until someone says what they think of his statements and then you pretend that one plus one might equal eleven, really, but we just can't know what he meant.
I don't mean to attack you. I like you. But in this particular area it would be less frustrating if you just said you don't care.

His logical deduction is that Morrissey discovered For Britain by looking up its immigration policy when he mentioned Anne Marie before For Britain existed, supported it before it had any manifesto & Anne Marie had been a feminist secularist vegan campaigner for years?

He's either a sicko who just enjoys the idea that he's upsetting you with this stuff or he's an idiot.
I didn't say he looked up anything. He didn't have to. They were already in the news for their comments on immigration and the logical deduction is that this is the main draw. When they also turned out to have an animal rights policy he was completely sold.
He did not search for political parties that support animal rights or he would have been aware of the others that The Nephew mentioned in that interview where he beat you to the punch of bringing up every remark Morrissey has ever been demonized for.
Also one thing we really can't know is whether Morrissey is aware of what is posted on his website, but he or someone close to him seems to have a serious habit for watching right wing and conspiracy theory videos on youtube. Maybe Sam mentioned For Britain to him. But if that's the case it would have been disingenuous at least to ask him why he supports them.
Don't interpret me and then call me names. You can interpret Morrissey because he is never going to respond but I can.
I don't dislike you either. We have some common interests and I imagine you're a fun person to hang out with. It's just frustrating to read a lot of your posts because, while you're very good at compiling information, I feel that I can't really tell if you are intentionally misreading the same information you post. You write things that just aren't true, such as your claim that he never mentioned Weistein. He might not have said the name but when the interviewer asked him they did say the name and he was familiar enough with the charges to give a fairly detailed reply. He didn't suddenly launch into "People know exactly what's going on," he reportedly said when asked about Weinstein inviting actresses to his hotel room, "and they play along".
"Afterwards, they feel embarrassed or disliked. And then they turn it around and say: 'I was attacked, I was surprised'.
"But if everything went well, and if it had given them a great career, they would not talk about it."
"I hate rape... But in many cases, one looks at the circumstances and thinks that the person who is considered a victim is merely disappointed."
Saying he didn't mention him comes across as if you're either deliberately trying to be misleading or that you can't follow the flow of the conversation.

Gotta love "I hate rape but..."

Last edited:
:(
Fake C is getting testy. Psycho babblin/talking nonsense as if knowing everything is his domain🤒
and Velcro is an extremely annoying one trick pony with the ' i dont respect the fruit only the watermelon'
🥝
every post the same twattery: ITS NOT BRITCHES that I DONT RESPECT it ONLY YOUR PANTALOOONS that I abhor.👖
too much thesisarizing and no job can fry the mind.:censored:

'I Abhor Your Pantaloons' would be a perfect title for a book about The Labour Party 2010-2020.

I didn't bother reading it fully; I chose to skim it. As suspected, just more drivel from you...'For Britain', 'far right' same old, same old, no change. You're totally obsessed with, & consumed by, it all.
Then you make assumptions, so allow me to correct your twisted thinking & continual distorted world view.
I'm not choosing to be 'his defender' by any means, & certainly had no kneejerk reaction to the article at all. There was nothing of interest in the article as far as I'm concerned. It's about time you grew up & moved on to other subject matter.
You made assumptions then defended him by posting a kneejerk reaction. Okay.
There were nothing of interest in an article you didn't read. Okay.

Don't laugh it's wicked to mock the afflicted.

I didn't say he looked up anything. He didn't have to. They were already in the news for their comments on immigration and the logical deduction is that this is the main draw. When they also turned out to have an animal rights policy he was completely sold.
He did not search for political parties that support animal rights or he would have been aware of the others that The Nephew mentioned in that interview where he beat you to the punch of bringing up every remark Morrissey has ever been demonized for.
Also one thing we really can't know is whether Morrissey is aware of what is posted on his website, but he or someone close to him seems to have a serious habit for watching right wing and conspiracy theory videos on youtube. Maybe Sam mentioned For Britain to him. But if that's the case it would have been disingenuous at least to ask him why he supports them.
Don't interpret me and then call me names. You can interpret Morrissey because he is never going to respond but I can.
I don't dislike you either. We have some common interests and I imagine you're a fun person to hang out with. It's just frustrating to read a lot of your posts because, while you're very good at compiling information, I feel that I can't really tell if you are intentionally misreading the same information you post. You write things that just aren't true, such as your claim that he never mentioned Weistein. He might not have said the name but when the interviewer asked him they did say the name and he was familiar enough with the charges to give a fairly detailed reply. He didn't suddenly launch into "People know exactly what's going on," he reportedly said when asked about Weinstein inviting actresses to his hotel room, "and they play along".
"Afterwards, they feel embarrassed or disliked. And then they turn it around and say: 'I was attacked, I was surprised'.
"But if everything went well, and if it had given them a great career, they would not talk about it."
"I hate rape... But in many cases, one looks at the circumstances and thinks that the person who is considered a victim is merely disappointed."
Saying he didn't mention him comes across as if you're either deliberately trying to be misleading or that you can't follow the flow of the conversation.

Gotta love "I hate rape but..."

I think you're having trouble following the flow - she asked him if he was following MeToo & the stuff he said about the casting couch has been known about forever & was being gossiped about in showbiz circles to the point that agents were sending out warnings not to mention it.

Germaine would get in trouble about it.

Catherine Deneuve would get in trouble about it.

People fret about what it means.

3 theatre directors I know had their careers ruined - 2 for SAYING things that were interpreted as sexist & 1 for an allegation of sexual harassment that never went to court. There's also a director who has struggled to get work because everyone assumes he was the unnamed director in a Guardian article - which considering there are allegations in circulation against 4 Guardian journalists that I know of & they've published doubts themselves - it's a bit of a nerve.

Not to mention the scorn the broadsheets used to pour on the tabloids for their frequent anti-paedophilia moral crusades before clickbait became a business model.

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2000/aug/04/childprotection

I imagine it was.

I remember the name because it was obvious it was her. It was her exact same spiel but pretending to come from the left. If a left-winger never mentions Palestine while denouncing Israel - they're probably not on the left. We have a lot of racist screw-ups but they tend to stick to the same pattern because they need to feel like a good person who is helping while trying to keep a lid on their hang-ups & resentments.

This was probably the saddest case.

I remember the name because it was obvious it was her. It was her exact same spiel but pretending to come from the left. If a left-winger never mentions Palestine while denouncing Israel - they're probably not on the left. We have a lot of racist screw-ups but they tend to stick to the same pattern because they need to feel like a good person who is helping while trying to keep a lid on their hang-ups & resentments.

This was probably the saddest case.

Screen Shot 2020-12-06 at 2.03.18 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-12-06 at 2.00.26 PM.png

Gee, who's the mysterious figure behind this account???

If you look at Morrissey's statement for the Animal Welfare party you'll see he was looking for a new party or politician because he thought all of the established ones were failing to get things done.

Anne Marie started generating a lot of press in 2017 (when in UKIP) claiming she was being smeared as a fascist for standing up for women, gay people & animals. Which at one point - when she was in the Labour Party - was true & that'll be why Tommy Robinson targeted her. He's a savvy wee creep. So, I'm not surprised someone as ardent & dysfunctional as Moz believed her.

It's a classic clusterf**k.

I think you're having trouble following the flow - she asked him if he was following MeToo & the stuff he said about the casting couch has been known about forever & was being gossiped about in showbiz circles to the point that agents were sending out warnings not to mention it.

3 theatre directors I know had their careers ruined - 2 for SAYING things that were interpreted as sexist & 1 for an allegation of sexual harassment that never went to court. There's also a director who has struggled to get work because everyone assumes he was the unnamed director in a Guardian article - which considering there are allegations in circulation against 4 Guardian journalists that I know of & they've published doubts themselves - it's a bit of a nerve.

Not to mention the scorn the broadsheets used to pour on the tabloids for their frequent anti-paedophilia moral crusades before clickbait became a business model.

But none of this equals "he never mentioned Weinstein." This is the essence of "whataboutism."
I know that the casting couch exists but Weinstein is a convicted rapist. I know that Joan Crawford and many others had sex with directors and others that could help them. I applaud them for that really. But that's very different that what Weinstein did. He was a rapist and not everyone he had sex with was raped but he was powerful enough to get away with it when some of them didn't consent.
For Morrissey to comment on that and on Spacey and to blame the victims when he didn't even know the details of the accusations was unnecessary and wrong.
It doesn't matter if you can find a thousand people who said similar things going back to the dawn of time. My point was you tried to deny the context of his comments.
And with Spacey you tried to make it about the 70's groupie scene when that wasn't mentioned and isn't relevant to someone molesting a child after grooming them.
I know people that were raped and people that were molested and for Morrissey to blame the victims and make it harder for all victims to potentially speak about it is reprehensible and unforgivable. But I can almost forget that and enjoy his records.
I really like the latest record but when you bring these things up and are misleading about them either because you can't accept that it's completely justified that some people are angry about it, or because there is some kind of cognitive dissonance that causes you to create new contexts for his words and interpret them in different ways than what he literally said specifically it takes me back to being angry at him again.

That's why I'm saying collecting all the info is great but interpreting it for people in the way that you tend to do is not a good idea. I would say that you can probably interpret things like the comment about "Madonna and her African child" and make it work but "I hate rape but..." should probably be left alone to fade from memory.

#TheNephew(TM) asked him about this and he said he never looked into those other parties. Anyone that takes his politics seriously is probably just looking for something to be pressed about and he seems all too willing to provide the material for this.
Morrissey is a singer and songwriter an artist. He isn't claiming to be an expert on British politics. He isn't a politician. Morrissey has never been a politician like an MP or a local councillor.

I'm sure he has heard of the Liberal Democrats (Lib Dems) and the British Green Party as they are in the news quite a lot. There is also an American Green Party.

There are laws in Britain about racial discrimination. "For Britain" let anyone support the party of any race, colour, religion, culture and background.

The Animal Welfare Party (AWP) are a small minor political Party here in Britain. Some would say a fringe party. They used to have a different name. They aren't a one issue Party though as they do have policies on different issues not just the rights and welfare of animals. It sounds like Morrissey has heard of them. Anyone who is involved with animal rights here in Britain probably would of heard of them. Morrissey first became a vegetarian when he was about 12 years old. I doubt he was that politically aware at 12? Most children get some of their political views from their parents. I don't know if Morrissey's parents were that involved in politics or what they voted for if at all or how politically aware his parents were?

People might use animal rights issues for the wrong reasons. But Morrissey and Anne Marie Waters who are both vegans do genuinely care about animals and love and feel pationate about helping animals. I love cats and animals myself. Speaking out about animal welfare issues in China and the Wet Markets there or speaking out about Halal slaughter doesn't make someone a fascist. The British Green Party used to be against the EU and now a lot of the Green Party support staying in the EU. Political parties change and develop over time.

You can be a Muslim of any race or background not just Asian or Arabic. Anyone can convert to Islam black or white or mixed race or Asian it doesn't matter. Morrissey has said he doesn't like terrorism, violence, bullying, abuse, racism, exploitation of anyone men, women, children or animals, homophobia in general and he cares about working-class people and the underclass which is less talked about. Morrissey has spoken out in support of some LGBTQ+ issues and he seems to care about that community. He is supportive of Israel.

Morrissey is a singer and songwriter an artist. He isn't claiming to be an expert on British politics. He isn't a politician. Morrissey has never been a politician like an MP or a local councillor.

I'm sure he has heard of the Liberal Democrats (Lib Dems) and the British Green Party as they are in the news quite a lot. There is also an American Green Party.

There are laws in Britain about racial discrimination. "For Britain" let anyone support the party of any race, colour, religion, culture and background.

The Animal Welfare Party (AWP) are a small minor political Party here in Britain. Some would say a fringe party. They used to have a different name. They aren't a one issue Party though as they do have policies on different issues not just the rights and welfare of animals. It sounds like Morrissey has heard of them. Anyone who is involved with animal rights here in Britain probably would of heard of them. Morrissey first became a vegetarian when he was about 12 years old. I doubt he was that politically aware at 12? Most children get some of their political views from their parents. I don't know if Morrissey's parents were that involved in politics or what they voted for if at all or how politically aware his parents were?

People might use animal rights issues for the wrong reasons. But Morrissey and Anne Marie Waters who are both vegans do genuinely care about animals and love and feel pationate about helping animals. I love cats and animals myself. Speaking out about animal welfare issues in China and the Wet Markets there or speaking out about Halal slaughter doesn't make someone a fascist. The British Green Party used to be against the EU and now a lot of the Green Party support staying in the EU. Political parties change and develop over time.

You can be a Muslim of any race or background not just Asian or Arabic. Anyone can convert to Islam black or white or mixed race or Asian it doesn't matter. Morrissey has said he doesn't like terrorism, violence, bullying, abuse, racism, exploitation of anyone men, women, children or animals, homophobia in general and he cares about working-class people and the underclass which is less talked about. Morrissey has spoken out in support of some LGBTQ+ issues and he seems to care about that community. He is supportive of Israel.
Hi Andy, how are things? What I was saying was that Morrissey isn't very informed about politics and generally if he wasn't saying these things into microphones and his words weren't being broadcast and distributed simply because of the fact that he's a pop star, no one would pay attention.
I have to say though that "Morrissey has said he doesn't like terrorism" seems to depend on who the terrorists are. When a Muslim terrorist kills children at a concert in Manchester Morrissey joins most of the rest of us as thinking that this is something that we do not like. But when a far right terrorist kills children at events in Norway, while he probably doesn't like this either, he uses it as a chance to tell the world that far worse things happen everyday at McDonalds.

But none of this equals "he never mentioned Weinstein." This is the essence of "whataboutism."
I know that the casting couch exists but Weinstein is a convicted rapist. I know that Joan Crawford and many others had sex with directors and others that could help them. I applaud them for that really. But that's very different that what Weinstein did. He was a rapist and not everyone he had sex with was raped but he was powerful enough to get away with it when some of them didn't consent.
For Morrissey to comment on that and on Spacey and to blame the victims when he didn't even know the details of the accusations was unnecessary and wrong.
It doesn't matter if you can find a thousand people who said similar things going back to the dawn of time. My point was you tried to deny the context of his comments.
And with Spacey you tried to make it about the 70's groupie scene when that wasn't mentioned and isn't relevant to someone molesting a child after grooming them.
I know people that were raped and people that were molested and for Morrissey to blame the victims and make it harder for all victims to potentially speak about it is reprehensible and unforgivable. But I can almost forget that and enjoy his records.
I really like the latest record but when you bring these things up and are misleading about them either because you can't accept that it's completely justified that some people are angry about it, or because there is some kind of cognitive dissonance that causes you to create new contexts for his words and interpret them in different ways than what he literally said specifically it takes me back to being angry at him again.

That's why I'm saying collecting all the info is great but interpreting it for people in the way that you tend to do is not a good idea. I would say that you can probably interpret things like the comment about "Madonna and her African child" and make it work but "I hate rape but..." should probably be left alone to fade from memory.
FC YOU 'APPLAUDED' JOAN CRAWFORD!! FFS!:mad:

APPLAUDING FFS:blushing:

🥸

Lets submit to FC to double check which is worthy of applause:mad:
have his 'buddy' velcro don his nazi getup and deliver to kmart asap
mask on:mask:

You don't say much of anything that has any substance regarding the many controversial statements Morrissey has made. You wait until someone says what they think of his statements and then you pretend that one plus one might equal eleven, really, but we just can't know what he meant.I don't mean to attack you. I like you. But in this particular area it would be less frustrating if you just said you don't care.

‘I don’t mean to attack’

lol. But that is all you ever do.
I always feel a bit sad for you whenever I come across one of your posts with a another new username.

You’re right though, I don’t care about people’s opinions on here, or the way you interpret or explain what you think he means.

All that needs to be said is that Morrissey is most concerned with animal rights, never said he was perfect in regards to the way he says things.

Back
Top Bottom