the final question

Should I get married again?

• no, the age difference is too much and ur a bad, bad man! never to be forgiven!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That Kick the Bride Down the Aisle song makes me leery of marriage.

:rolleyes:

by celibacy i take you mean no more triple cheeseburgers🧐
dude, you piece of work nobody even gives a 2nd glance in rl? well, in my life im down to single patty burgers and worrying about maintaining my "Gravitas" 100 kg, crazy, I know, and it would do no good to sad, stupid f***s who lie around like beached whales, but I seem to evoke something different, not that the likes you could ever understand, but hey, im praying for you!

dude, you piece of work nobody even gives a 2nd glance in rl? well, in my life im down to single patty burgers and worrying about maintaining my "Gravitas" 100 kg, crazy, I know, and it would do no good to sad, stupid f***s who lie around like beached whales, but I seem to evoke something different, not that the likes you could ever understand, but hey, im praying for you!
:confused:
what type of strenuous activity are you doing there?
breaking into a sweat when you get a KFC attack?🧐
evoking fear when they lowball you with the chicken chunks, 29 instead of 30:mad:

Robby
Would it not be better if you just f££led off? And when you got there; F££led off a little more. I can still picture you in my head, your eyes following females at the couple of shows I saw you at in Southern Cali. I’m certain you followed a young lass. What sort of woman would marry you ? Is finances involved? A few dollars to the family In exchange for their little Li Ti. Is that it?

Last edited:
aw i was hoping this was an end of life question. specifically, robbie's end of life.

where's the 'yer too gross, nobody wants to wake up beside that' option?

Robby
Would it not be better if you just f££led off? And when you got there; F££led off a little more. I can still picture you in my head, your eyes following females at the couple of shows I saw you at in Southern Cali. I’m certain you followed a young lass. What sort of woman would marry you ? Is finances involved? A few dollars to the family In exchange for their little Li Ti. Is that it?
fake, I always wear my mirrored Lennonesque specs at shows, duh

Not always, Robby.
I refer to the previous post.
unsavoury chap, indeed :hammer: ;)
o_O

More confirmation of your made up attendances this time from MiniMao who has never
heard or seen you.:hammer:

omg, this was a lifetime ago for me now, and quite presumptuous, she is now making it to USA without me and a part I despise, the South, so it all worked out, dramatic break up avoided completely, which is awesome, I cannot suffer any more of those...

🧐

TRANSLATION: MiniMao dumped by 'ethiopian oppresses princess girlfriend' who found
a dude with passport AND :moneybag::hammer:

omg, this was a lifetime ago for me now, and quite presumptuous, she is now making it to USA without me and a part I despise, the South, so it all worked out, dramatic break up avoided completely, which is awesome, I cannot suffer any more of those...
"It all worked out" = "the entire thing was all in my head."

Back
Top Bottom