Morrissey Central "The Good People Are Out There Somewhere" (May 16, 2020)

That is one of the tricky things that they'll do.
Callin' it a Animal sanctuary when it's really just a fur farm.
It didn't fool the Fox Rescue folks though.

Well, so long as the foxes are OK. Now where's his words of praise for the healthcare workers, the bus drivers, the supermarket workers? I told you a couple of weeks ago to expect more of this, because it's literally all he has left to cling to.

Well, so long as the foxes are OK. Now where's his words of praise for the healthcare workers, the bus drivers, the supermarket workers? I told you a couple of weeks ago to expect more of this, because it's literally all he has left to cling to.

The praise for those folks is in the title of the post.
"The Good People Are Out There Somewhere".
Moz is callin' those folks good for what they're doin'.
Unless I'm out here misunderstandin' things again. doh:

How does your poor wife tolerate you? Miserable toad.

What is wrong with you? I bet you go for a little wank after posts like this. I've seen some of your tweets too, going to Dave Haslam, 'Ooh look, Morrissey said this'. Sad sad sad.

Someone sang "show me a barrel and watch me scrape it." That might have been about you.

You really didn't think this one through. Your nation has people banging on pots and pans in praise of the healthcare workers at scheduled times. If he HAD written in praise of these people you would have said he was desperate to win people over. You would have seen it that way because it's exactly what you're doing here.
Just as consistently as you have posted your hatred for Morrissey he has posted to raise awareness of issues involving animals. I don't think even you are stupid enough to think this somehow is a slight to the essential workers.

Troll smarter. not harder.

I hate Morrissey too, for being imperfect. Are you perfect?

I hate Morrissey too, for being imperfect. Are you perfect?
That was not my point whatsoever. My point was that he has so few things he can cling to, so he repeatedly pushes the PETA, animal line. Not that that's bad in and of itself, though PETA are arseholes - my point is that to the exclusion of everyone else doing great things, he focuses on one thing and one thing only, because it's the only moral anchor he has left, everything else has disappeared, and it's his fault, and nobody else's.

That was not my point whatsoever. My point was that he has so few things he can cling to, so he repeatedly pushes the PETA, animal line. Not that that's bad in and of itself, though PETA are arseholes - my point is that to the exclusion of everyone else doing great things, he focuses on one thing and one thing only, because it's the only moral anchor he has left, everything else has disappeared, and it's his fault, and nobody else's.
It's a pretty good moral anchor though. I know PETA can be disappointing. I called them to tell them about dog rescue videos that to me were clearly dog maiming/torturing videos, on YouTube, by Victor Larkhill. I just got a bimbo on the other end of the line. She couldn't have cared less. And I'd donated to Peta.

I can't imagine what it must be like to "focus on one thing and one thing only". Can you even imagine the kind of person who would do that? Oh, wait.

Looks like he's cleaned up his public image, but years ago I saw Victor Larkhill videos on YouTube that were not rescue, but tortures. There used to be articles online about it too, but it looks like they've all disappeared.

It's a pretty good moral anchor though. I know PETA can be disappointing. I called them to tell them about dog rescue videos that to me were clearly dog maiming/torturing videos, on YouTube, by Victor Larkhill. I just got a bimbo on the other end of the line. She couldn't have cared less. And I'd donated to Peta.
That's missing my point again. He's lost all goodwill he ever had with his espousal of all things right wing and conspiratorial. My point is he has one thing left he can hang his hat on. And that is dismal in itself. Everything else has gone. Imagine. This is all he has left.

That's missing my point again. He's lost all goodwill he ever had with his espousal of all things right wing and conspiratorial. My point is he has one thing left he can hang his hat on. And that is dismal in itself. Everything else has gone. Imagine. This is all he has left.
I don't like everything Morrissey says either, but there are some things he's done that I do like.

No, you're observing yourself focusing on Morrissey and trying to make some sense of it, but if you faced it directly your whole self image would be in peril.

I don't like everything Morrissey says either, but there are some things he's done that I do like.
I can't tell you what to like and what not to like - de gustibus non est disputandum - what I can say is that his current, extant incarnation is something I cannot reconcile with the guy from 1984. He is an isolated conspiracy theorist living with his mum (not a bad thing) and taking advice from people he pays, in a self-aggrandizing circle of affirmation.

I can't tell you what to like and what not to like - de gustibus non est disputandum - what I can say is that his current, extant incarnation is something I cannot reconcile with the guy from 1984. He is an isolated conspiracy theorist living with his mum (not a bad thing) and taking advice from people he pays, in a a self-aggrandizing circle of affirmation.
Well, maybe you want Jesus, not Morrissey.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom