The Guardian and the Morrissey Vendetta by Fiona Dodwell - tremr

A new article about the Guardian & Mozza.

The Guardian and the Morrissey Vendetta. - tremr
By Fiona Dodwell

Excerpt:

"Journalists must not engage in intimidation, harassment or persistent pursuit," states The Guardian's own editorial policy. Rightly so, for the media's power to sway public opinion comes with great responsibility to not only their readers, but to the individuals they write about in their publication.

Freedom of the press allows journalists to exercise their right to express their opinions freely and without restriction. No art should be immune from being held under the microscope and examined or critiqued - the same goes for the people who create this art. However, when you consider that The Guardian have amassed a whopping 478 Morrissey related content on their website, much of which appears to spew vitriol towards the singer, one can't help but question whether there's an underlying reason behind their obsession.

UPDATE June 3:

Link posted on Morrissey Central:

The Guardian Of Hate.

Related items:

Last edited by a moderator:
Middle class champagne liberals ganging up on a successful working class autodidact.

Nothing new.

They scream about racism but bullying across the class divide is in their very nature.

You must be really fun at parties. You cabbage.

Hmm? I guess it’s possible.

But you’re definitely a racist. Nazi-sympathising, cabbage.
If I was a Nazi I would ram my rifle right up your arse then throw you in a chamber for a dose of Zyclon B.

Then we would see who is the cabbage.

If I was a Nazi I would ram my rifle right up your arse then throw you in a chamber for a dose of Zyclon B.

How edgy you are, with your Zyclon B jokes and your general unpleasantness. Your parents must be so proud. Although I am inclined to believe that you were more likely raised by a pack of wild dogs.

As ever Dodders has no point to make at all. Just where would her interviewing 'career' be without Morrissey? Her brown nosing is sickening.

Again, the Morrissey camp fail to realise that it consistently gives coverage to the Guardian with Morrissey's tirades against it. Wise up or shut up!

I never mentioned the word libel.
No, you misused the word slander. The two things are similar, but slander is spoken and libel is written.

So what do you see written in the Guardian that amounts to libel?

fdfd.gif

Middle class champagne liberals ganging up on a successful working class autodidact.

Nothing new.

They scream about racism but bullying across the class divide is in their very nature.

Morrissey isn't working class; he left his Whalley Range bedsit about thirty-five years ago. He's a multi-millionaire now. He enjoys a very privileged existence, cushioned from the harsh reality of ordinary life. You f***ing cabbage.

As ever Dodders has no point to make at all. Just where would her interviewing 'career' be without Morrissey? Her brown nosing is sickening.

Again, the Morrissey camp fail to realise that it consistently gives coverage to the Guardian with Morrissey's tirades against it. Wise up or shut up!

Quite
And notice how the 'morrissey defenders gang'r Are always Sam, James, the manager and now Fiona

That is a huge clue of how desperate Moz is

Sam, he has no career or life beyond hanging on to Moz, James has no career or life beyond hanging on to Moz, the manager is the manager so it's his job and Fiona is a hired hack.

You notice no Russell Brand, No Jonathan Ross, No Linder etc, no Paul morely etc etc

Read into that all you need.

Hog wash. If it can’t be taken to court, it’s merely comment, and neither you, Morrissey or anyone else can stop it. All you can do is whine. Tough.

I hope Morrissey doesn't take The Guardian to any court because it would be a waste of time and resources. Life is too short, he has many songs to write and many more to sing. It's obvious what The Guardian is looking for, so that is precisely what it should not have. Courts are lacking in credibility, which is the most valuable asset in these cases. There is no better court than reality. As Lincoln said: “You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time”. Eventually, for good or for bad, people SEE what has been in front of their eyes all the time. There is no worse blind man than the one who doesn’t want to see... and so on. But if The Guardian can't be stopped, neither can you stop Morrissey or others from speaking their mind.

Last edited:
Tags
california son info fiona dodwell

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom