The hands up who is bloody excited thread

devout

I'm more excited for this than the MEN gig.

Then Troxy, then Friday Brixton.

:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

The hands up who is insanely jealous thread.:mad:

Manchester is not the world.:rolleyes:

Have a good time one and all.:thumb:

After reading that people have been queing an entire day early, im quite happy to wait for leeds in october when it's all died down a little bit and I stand a chance of reaching the front.

I don't think I've ever looked forward to a gig as much. This will be my 7th experience of Morrissey live. I went to the 45th birthday show at the MEN with a girlfriend, and became hooked. I don't care what the setlist, or what he says, or does, or if Johnny Marr turns up, or if the band are in crab costumes. I'm just going to enjoy it. i'm emigrating to Oz in 9 days and this might be my last chance to see him, so i'm VERY excited!

Although not enough to queue up 24 hours before. committed or crazy?

I'm old enough to know better - but I'm STILL EXCITED!!!:guitar:

I'm excited... for Saturday!

And Troxy.
And Brixton.
And Brixton.
And Brixton.

Have a great time tomorrow everyone! Don't wear him out! :)

Hand up and waving about waiting for the teacher to pick me!

Very excited, unfortunately didn't manage to get a ticket for Manchester, but going to Troxy and Friday night Brixton. Will be the 7th and 8th time I've seen him.

Anyone going to a decent pub before the Troxy gig (and Brixton too!) ?. I always go for a few pre gig pints but rarely feel brave enough to just strike up conversation with other Moz fans, despite the fact that we'd probably be on the same wavelength...

My train leaves Bournemouth for Manchester in exactly 8 hours. Can't wait. See you all there

My plane leads from Dublin at midday. Manchester here I come

Back
Top Bottom