The Independent - Morrissey Central (25/6/2019)

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey

The Independent - Morrissey Central
June 25, 2019

"Morrissey reaffirms support for far-right party" is today's headline in The Independent. They offer this absolute lie because they know they can get away with it. They will not be challenged. De-platforming and destroying lives is the principle motivation of modern journalism.
And so be it.
I cannot afford to take the Independent to court, thus I cannot afford to defend myself. I therefore step away, and I wish others more luck and more support with the press of Soviet Britain than I can muster.
The British Arts, we must assume, are officially dead.
The name 'The Independent' means independent of any morality, any principles of conduct, and any distinction between right and wrong.
… and this is the free British press? God help us all."

MORRISSEY
25 June 2019

Related items:

Last edited by a moderator:
Morrissey has given the world so much that is beautiful - beautiful music, beautiful lyrics, beautiful singing voice. And much more besides - all the drama, wit, entertainment, mystery, sadness, yearning, exhilaration, hilarity, passion. Cultural enrichment. And never ever dull. Whether we agree with his political views and battles or not, surely we should never forget this, should stay true.

He won’t be here forever. And nor will any of us. Appreciate him while we can. The world’s in a mess. No one seems to have the answer. There is so much to discuss and try to understand. To know all is to forgive all. So forgive and forget where we can. Enjoy what we find beautiful and let the rest go ......

Morrissey has given the world so much that is beautiful - beautiful music, beautiful lyrics, beautiful singing voice. And much more besides - all the drama, wit, entertainment, mystery, sadness, yearning, exhilaration, hilarity, passion. Cultural enrichment. And never ever dull. Whether we agree with his political views and battles or not, surely we should never forget this, should stay true.

He won’t be here forever. And nor will any of us. Appreciate him while we can. The world’s in a mess. No one seems to have the answer. There is so much to discuss and try to understand. To know all is to forgive all. So forgive and forget where we can. Enjoy what we find beautiful and let the rest go ......
You some kind of a spiritual healer? The World’s a mess? The world has never been in a better shape as it’s right now.

A middle aged man wrote that . HA!!!

You know what you are and what you do. All you do on these forums is incessantly troll people while offering no genuine or insightful thought to be found outside of your general bitterness and anger for Morrissey, people who support him and people that want to keep their nation intact

Resorting to questioning the sexuality of others when Mozzer's gay/bi himself isn't the way to win friends and arguments, but do carry on making a prime time pappyshow of yourself. There's a good chap! :brows:

I didn't question Trills sexuality. It has nothing to do with sex. You can attempt virtue signalling all you want . Anything to avoid addressing the issue at hand
Oh and where was this virtue when people were being called racist c***s. That's more hateful and has more social ramifications currently than anything i said

You know what you are and what you do. All you do on these forums is incessantly troll people while offering no genuine or insightful thought to be found outside of your general bitterness and anger for Morrissey, people who support him and people that want to keep their nation intact
And you are an embarrassing old twat.

Nationals of other EU countries make up 9.7% of doctors in England's hospital and community health services.

37% of hospital doctors gained their primary medical qualification outside the UK. 20% qualified in Asia and 9% qualified in the EU. For GPs, 4% qualified in the EU and 13% qualified in Asia.

17b3b9cf-5542-47ff-8aff-97dc13c72589.png

Well, then you have to question the morality of plundering the 3rd world of its best and brightest. Zimbabwe, Pakistan, Ghana, India, Malaysian, the Philippines are in far more desperate need of skilled doctors than the West is.

Aw! Poor, racist Morrissey. He can't afford a lawyer. It begs the question: what the hell has he done with his millions?

It's always interesting to read that it is only he who is entitled to free speech.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom