The Independent - Morrissey Central (25/6/2019)

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey

The Independent - Morrissey Central
June 25, 2019

"Morrissey reaffirms support for far-right party" is today's headline in The Independent. They offer this absolute lie because they know they can get away with it. They will not be challenged. De-platforming and destroying lives is the principle motivation of modern journalism.
And so be it.
I cannot afford to take the Independent to court, thus I cannot afford to defend myself. I therefore step away, and I wish others more luck and more support with the press of Soviet Britain than I can muster.
The British Arts, we must assume, are officially dead.
The name 'The Independent' means independent of any morality, any principles of conduct, and any distinction between right and wrong.
… and this is the free British press? God help us all."

MORRISSEY
25 June 2019

Related items:

Last edited by a moderator:
What far right sources and what racist implications? Be specific... Yeah shit holes, you know the whole reason for the excuse to flood quality White/European countries with low IQ peoples with different cultures and values

You mean like doctors and surgeons that we rely heavily upon because we can't get enough to graduate in the UK?

That's not true. You certainly would have enough if England invested it's time and resources on it's own people than focusing on immigrants that don't belong

Nationals of other EU countries make up 9.7% of doctors in England's hospital and community health services.

37% of hospital doctors gained their primary medical qualification outside the UK. 20% qualified in Asia and 9% qualified in the EU. For GPs, 4% qualified in the EU and 13% qualified in Asia.

17b3b9cf-5542-47ff-8aff-97dc13c72589.png

Nationals of other EU countries make up 9.7% of doctors in England's hospital and community health services.

37% of hospital doctors gained their primary medical qualification outside the UK. 20% qualified in Asia and 9% qualified in the EU. For GPs, 4% qualified in the EU and 13% qualified in Asia.

17b3b9cf-5542-47ff-8aff-97dc13c72589.png

What is your point with this? Is this your argument for mass immigration and race replacement?

What exactly tells you that For Britain are far right? If you see a party that's concerned about immigration and the islamic-isation of Europe as far right then well I don't know what to say. The fact that most of the woke zombies have no problem with islam must be due to some bizarre type of mass stockholm syndrome. It's mind numbingly insane.

I haven’t made a comment on whether For Britain are a far right party - only that Morrissey really doesn’t have a basis to Sue the independent because whether they are a far right party rests with For Britain. Morrissey supports them. That’s obvious ‘cos he said so.

You said - Yeah shit holes, you know the whole reason for the excuse to flood quality White/European countries with low IQ peoples with different cultures and values

I'm just pointing what a silly uneducated racist c*** you are.

:rolleyes:

right and sock puppets are highly educated. two sentences and you commence to struggle:lbf::lbf:

Excuses, excuses. Thanks for your long-winded reply. Amazing, really. How easily a home truth you acknowledged touches the raw nerve you've got on display all the time. If your "good immigrant" forebears were true Aryans, they'd have had no reason to escape those you mimic. But they weren't. Both you and I know they were "the other". And nothing you say in self-justification erases this.
Be careful, Hoffychops. In the future Narnia ethnostate you so long for, you will become the quarry for those still inspired by the people who forced out your grandfather and family all those years ago. How pitiful are you? That much. :lbf::lbf::lbf:

No, they weren't the"OTHER".............neither was I................because they intergrated and the children of that German grandfather ended up fighting the Nazi's in WW2.

You said - Yeah shit holes, you know the whole reason for the excuse to flood quality White/European countries with low IQ peoples with different cultures and values

I'm just pointing what a silly uneducated racist c*** you are.

That's not an argument. You can't make any valid argument against Nationalism. You hide behind trigger words such as racist. Make a point for once.

also @Trill is such a fag

Last edited:
"Dalai Lama warns that the whole of Europe could become Muslim or African if migrants are not returned to their home countries."

He says "Europe is for Europeans"

Is the Dalai Lama 'hateful and racist' or is he just speaking common sense?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ope-Muslim-African-migrants-not-returned.html

After all the crap The Guardian has posted about Morrissey, you'd think that they would have a fit over the Dalai Lama's words. But nope. Nothing negative at all. Funny that!

Have a read: https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...ys-donald-trump-has-a-lack-of-moral-principle

No, they weren't the"OTHER".............neither was I................because they intergrated and the children of that German grandfather ended up fighting the Nazi's in WW2.

Awwwww. You have your raw nerve on display like cufflinks upon your sleeve. How far have you gotten to Australia with the hole you've dug yourself, Hoffychops?
You really can't let it go....can you? I see that none of your allies have come to your aid either. How very telling, and further evidence of the truths you'll never escape from.
G'night. Seeing you triggered is truly a beautiful sight. :blushing:

@nairng Oh no argument against nationalism i see so you're gonna resort to trolling along with that fag @Trill

That's not an argument. You can't make any valid argument against Nationalism. You hide behind trigger words such as racist. Make a point for once.

Resorting to questioning the sexuality of others when Mozzer's gay/bi himself isn't the way to win friends and arguments, but do carry on making a prime time pappyshow of yourself. There's a good chap! :brows:

@nairng Oh no argument against nationalism i see so you're gonna resort to trolling along with that fag @Trill

More definitive immaturity from the frat boy in a state of arrested adolescence named GEM. Best ignore him and laugh. It's for the best, really. :crazy:

I will give you the same treatment as nairng,90 posts in 13 years,less than 7 posts a year and here you are the words of wisdom.

A reflection on Moz’s diminishing returns musically and my increasing alienation from him.

I don’t know if the old forum archives are still here, but at one point around 99/2000 there were probably nights where I had the better part of 90 posts on here.

I was on the train earlier, Home Is A Question Mark came on via Spotify, and I genuinely found myself looking around, checking. It feels wrong listening to his music. It’s a horrible feeling. California Son is the first album of his I haven’t bought on day one since my teens, and I’m in my 40s now. I haven’t bought it full-stop. I just can’t do it. And not just because I don’t think it’s very good.

A reflection on Moz’s diminishing returns musically and my increasing alienation from him.

I don’t know if the old forum archives are still here, but at one point around 99/2000 there were probably nights where I had the better part of 90 posts on here.

I was on the train earlier, Home Is A Question Mark came on via Spotify, and I genuinely found myself looking around, checking. It feels wrong listening to his music. It’s a horrible feeling. California Son is the first album of his I haven’t bought on day one since my teens, and I’m in my 40s now. I haven’t bought it full-stop. I just can’t do it. And not just because I don’t think it’s very good.
oh my god,did you actually think someone was going to confront you because a Morrissey track came on spotify,ever heard of earplugs,try and confront somebody in Scotland about their personal listening on a train,they will find themselves under the train.grow up.

oh my god,did you actually think someone was going to confront you because a Morrissey track came on spotify,ever heard of earplugs,try and confront somebody in Scotland about their personal listening on a train,they will find themselves under the train.grow up.

No. But right here in sunny 2019 I feel uncomfortable having others know that I’m listening to Morrissey.

Don’t @ me. I didn’t tell him to turn into what he’s become.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom