The Morrissey [BIKE] Ride video - Houston, Texas

There was a Morrissey Bike Ride on Saturday, January 23rd in Houston, Texas.

Here is the video, complete with a fake Salford Lads Club:

FB Event

I meant to reply about your video a while ago - the T-Pain video made me think of yours! You certainly got more riders!

I really like the way you referenced the original video. The part where you ride past the "Salford Lad Club" and then the shot from above while you guys ride under the bridge - were those shots set up separately or were they incorporated into the ride? Very impressive either way!

Is this ride something you do every year? It would be a fun event to do to raise money for an animal shelter or something. There's a shelter in my town that does a ride but I doubt that many of the participants would have any clue who the Smiths are. At any rate - nice video and event!

I meant to reply about your video a while ago - the T-Pain video made me think of yours! You certainly got more riders!

I really like the way you referenced the original video. The part where you ride past the "Salford Lad Club" and then the shot from above while you guys ride under the bridge - were those shots set up separately or were they incorporated into the ride? Very impressive either way!

Is this ride something you do every year? It would be a fun event to do to raise money for an animal shelter or something. There's a shelter in my town that does a ride but I doubt that many of the participants would have any clue who the Smiths are. At any rate - nice video and event!

Houston has really grown into a bike city. I lead a few rides in town and after being told that there needed to be "A Morrissey Ride" I decided to made it happen, again. The first one was postponed due to the weather 3 times in 2013.

All the elements in the video were planned. I had the route in place and had 2 friends filming and asked both to be at certain locations at certain times.

My only regret is that more riders weren't featured in the footage. There were a few Smiths and Morrissey shirts in the mix along with jean jackets, glasses and cardigans. The ride actually ended at a Boz Boorer gig. (The ride was planned before the gig was booked.)

The building used as the SLC had been in my radar for years. Many thnx.
12308275_10153212548921190_7587401821942511737_n.jpg

So cool - especially that you ended up at a Boz Boorer gig! And I liked how you held that shot to get all the riders when they went by your "Salford Lads Club." Very nice! If I lived in the Houston area I definitely would have been there!

What a fun time . Nice to see the riders dressed as "normal folk" (like the Moz video) and not all in the biking shorts/pants with the shirts all covered with logos .

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom