The National - Glastonbury 2017 MP3

I know some people here are rather partial to The National.
I have ripped the Glasto 2017 audio from the BBC broadcast, not quite the full set but most of it (50 mins).

https://www.sendspace.com/file/94vyit

Enjoy!

I assume your talking about the Glastonbury festive here ? was wonderfull !
The foo fighters were the highlight of the festive, wonderfull live in concert !!! :)
Disappointed how ever that they never had kristeen young on keyboards !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(
Thats what she does !!!
Watched the lot on tv weed of gone but not when morrissey is not there were not !

link doesn't work btw

The foo fighters were the highlight of the festive, wonderfull live in concert !!! :)
Disappointed how ever that they never had kristeen young on keyboards !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(
Thats what she does !!!
Watched the lot on tv weed of gone but not when morrissey is not there were not !

The Foo Fighters are utter shite.
And the link works btw.

Thats what she does !!!

Yes she disappoints. She disappointed you by not being there and she would have disappointed everyone else if she was.

Many thanks IR for The National. Great band. Would love a copy of the Pitchfork French gig, with all the new tracks, if possible Mr Jackpots? Hope you can help.

Updated file here https://www.sendspace.com/file/rs8s2c
Now with split tracks and a quick cover for itunes.

The%20National%20-%20Glastonbury%202017_zpsdj9tsjhd.jpg

W T F ! ! ! :eek:

I hope you bots realise that Glastonbury is NOT animal friendly cause Steve the cult leader said so.
Yes Steve has performed there but he now forbids his cult followers from having anything to do with it.

I urge you to take this Glastonbury muck :barf:down immediately.

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

the_national_poster_by_youngleaseposters-d5ochhl.jpg

This is the new album Sleep Well Beast, live; with the exception of Sometimes I Don't Think which is NOT on the album but which has been included here in place of Born To Beg which is the only song yet to be publicly unveiled.

All tracks recorded in France; June 2017 except Sometimes I Don't Think, I'll Still Destroy You, and Dark Side Of The Gym, recorded Summer 2016 (various locations)

Enjoy and please share
https://www.sendspace.com/file/q90fyn

1. Nobody Else Will Be There
2. Day I Die
3. Walk It Back
4. The System Only Dreams in Total Darkness
5. Sometimes I Don't Think
6. Turtleneck
7. Empire Line
8. I'll Still Destroy You
9. Guilty Party
10. Carin At The Liquor Store
11. Dark Side Of The Gym
12. Sometimes I Don't Think

View attachment 41780

This is the new album Sleep Well Beast, live; with the exception of Sometimes I Don't Think which is NOT on the album but which has been included here in place of Born To Beg which is the only song yet to be publicly unveiled.

All tracks recorded in France; June 2017 except Sometimes I Don't Think, I'll Still Destroy You, and Dark Side Of The Gym, recorded Summer 2016 (various locations)

Enjoy and please share
https://www.sendspace.com/file/q90fyn

1. Nobody Else Will Be There
2. Day I Die
3. Walk It Back
4. The System Only Dreams in Total Darkness
5. Sometimes I Don't Think
6. Turtleneck
7. Empire Line
8. I'll Still Destroy You
9. Guilty Party
10. Carin At The Liquor Store
11. Dark Side Of The Gym
12. Sleep Well Beast

Fantastic, thank you very much!
September no longer seems that far away.
Another excellent album by The National, for some odd reason I had my doubts, but they have certainly proved me wrong.
Favourites on initial listen are Guilty Party, Carin At The Liquor Store, Dark Side Of The Gym and I'll Still Destroy You.

I really want to like the National. Great lyrics, but they're just so monochromatic sounding, and they never reach that point of catharsis that I need in music.

Yes she disappoints. She disappointed you by not being there and she would have disappointed everyone else if she was.

STILL trolling the forum we note ?
Kristeen had dave grohl play drums on one of her videos, wud of been nice if he repaid the compliment and let her play the keyboards in the foo fighters set. she may of decided against it as shes a super star and needs 2 sing and headline herself!!! :)

The Foo Fighters are utter shite.
And the link works btw.

It only works if u sign up and log in .

STILL trolling the forum we note ?
Kristeen had dave grohl play drums on one of her videos, wud of been nice if he repaid the compliment and let her play the keyboards in the foo fighters set. she may of decided against it as shes a super star and needs 2 sing and headline herself!!! :)

Then things turned ugly and she wrote a song about him. What a surprise, that's never happened to her before...

Back
Top Bottom