The National - Glastonbury 2017 MP3

Then things turned ugly and she wrote a song about him. What a surprise, that's never happened to her before...

What are you talking about ? who wrote what song and about wholm ?

Are you referring 2 the NYC-based, electric, operatic-punk piano synth artist, Kristeen Young, who released the track/video, “NICE,” ?

Only kristeen herself really knows who or if the song is about someone.

One thing is for sure, a few people at first didnt "get" her music ect at first, but NOW they r really starting 2 appreciate her singing and music and what an amazing talent she really is ect ! :)

I KNEW right from the very start !!!

Last edited:

Are you referring 2 the NYC-based, electric, operatic-punk piano synth artist, Kristeen Young, who released the track/video, “NICE,” ?

One thing is for sure, a few people at first didnt "get" her music ect at first, but NOW they r really starting 2 appreciate her singing and music and what an amazing talent she really is ect ! :)

I heard she had the number one vinyl single in Hell this week.

Truth be told. You are right.
Nice is a brilliant song!

The National have made the studio version of Guilty Party available on youtube last week.

Best song on the album in my opinion, it will take something special to change my mind.

Born to Beg

Crushed on the train
We'd stand by the window
Sweat through the hard parts of June
We hugged it out and ducked it on purpose
Nothing else I needed to do

I was born, born to beg for you

Later that year in the back of the Warsaw
I thought you and I might be okay
Spinning and quiet
You leaned in against me
Said, "I'm gonna have it all some day."

I was born to beg for you
I was born, born to beg for you

I'd cry, crawl
I'd do it all
Teakettle love, I'd do anything
I'd cry, crawl
I'd do it all

New York is older
And changing its skin again
It dies every ten years
And then it begins again
If your heart was in it
I'd stay a minute
I'm dying to be taken apart

I'd cry, crawl
I'd do it all
I'd cry, crawl
I'd do it all

I think it's "the hard parts of gym," not June. Did yours come early? Are there lyrics? Mine isn't in til Thursday.

Also, that's their best song since Lucky You.

A couple of months ago I said it would take something special to beat Guilty Party.
Well...Born to Beg and the studio version of Empire Line give it a good run for its money.

I have no qualms about naming The National as the best band in the world today.
This is something that has been building up for a number of years now, but nobody, I repeat, nobody has released 3 albums back to back of the quality of High Violet, Trouble Will Find Me and Sleep Well Beast in a long long time.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom