Morrissey Central "THE NEXT DAY" (February 26, 2021)

0-7_wqtgbe.jpg
0-8_j9babz.jpg

:rolleyes:
FWD.

Related items:

Last edited:
💪

BRIT POP SUCK HOT AIR :balloon:S🌪️
Oasis doesnt even exist and the dude from Blur lack tooths.:blushing:
they are all irrelevant they are not NO 1/ MOZ is NO 1:)

I just noticed that Le:frogface: has painted on eyebrows!!!! He plucked and then painted:blushing:
Brasilian eyebrows they are called what a disgrace.:mad:

Vox did a really boring borderline hit piece on Dolly Parton - but the one interesting bit was that I didn't know she'd been in the doldrums before getting her team in.

20210227_221432.jpg

Not that I'd want Moz to turn into Dolly... but he could do with something.

Why do you assume Marr’s art has suffered, how do you know what Marr wants from life?

Not assume.

To me his art has suffered.

I don’t know what Marr wants from life, do you?

And where did I say I know what Marr wants from life?

As far as we can see, he’s getting what he puts in, and seems, on the surface, happy with that. Good for him.

But, to my ear, he hasn’t achieved
what he has achieved with Morrissey. I still hold this opinion
regardless of what his aims and goals are in regards to his post-Smiths work.

It’s subjective, and plenty of people like what he does, that’s fine, it still doesn’t change my opinion though.

Vox did a really boring borderline hit piece on Dolly Parton - but the one interesting bit was that I didn't know she'd been in the doldrums before getting her team in.

View attachment 69112

Not that I'd want Moz to turn into Dolly... but he could do with something.

sorry, couldn’t resist

It’s relevant, in that both artists lost pets. One sells records and concert tickets, charts and is relevant to music outside the frozen-food aisle. The other does not.

:lbf::lbf:
its Melvin the twat troll. he was going to be a big polish star but got
drunk instead.:lbf:
Melvin where is you no1 Polish song?:lbf:

Not assume.

To me his art has suffered.

I don’t know what Marr wants from life, do you?

And where did I say I know what Marr wants from life?

As far as we can see, he’s getting what he puts in, and seems, on the surface, happy with that. Good for him.

But, to my ear, he hasn’t achieved
what he has achieved with Morrissey. I still hold this opinion
regardless of what his aims and goals are in regards to his post-Smiths work.

It’s subjective, and plenty of people like what he does, that’s fine, it still doesn’t change my opinion though.

And you're obviously entitled to your opinion, from my perspective I come away from a Marr gig feeling a lot better than I do after coming away from a Morrissey gig nowadays, however I do think Morrissey writes far superior lyrics to Marr.

And you're obviously entitled to your opinion, from my perspective I come away from a Marr gig feeling a lot better than I do after coming away from a Morrissey gig nowadays, however I do think Morrissey writes far superior lyrics to Marr.

yes we all have different needs.

It’s relevant, in that both artists lost pets. One sells records and concert tickets, charts and is relevant to music outside the frozen-food aisle. The other does not.

Don’t say that ‘bout Lady GaGa!

so rude.

I was thinking of Central and Morrissey .I think there are 2 possibilities 1 -S.E.R. is not creative and 2- S.E.R. ... I NOT A FAN OF MOZ so..he is not inspired properly and this is reflected on the Moz site
Tal vez a SER NO LE GUSTA LA MUSICA DE MOZ Y NO SE SIENTE INSPIRADO PARA HACER DE CENTRAL UN SITIO ATRACTIVO O SIMPLEMENTE SER NO ES CREATIVO Y NO PASA POR SI LE GUSTA LA MUSICA DEL TIO O NO.

Fak right arf!

You’ve photoshopped Man-child’s gob onto one legend’s body and this shitty record into another dead-legend’s hand? Amazing. Neither would give him time of day, today.

Next, there’ll be promo photos of Whinge-Boy - featuring Biggie, Tupac and Jam Master Jay; all wearing the Burmese child-labour swag.

Anyone wanna buy my bit of his shirt from the YO tour? 100% pure silk - because only SOME animals matter. Will come with local media provenance but - I can have it Photoshopped onto any K-Pop artist you like. ...or even onto an artist that writes music, plays instruments and sells albums - like Lady Gaga. Lemme know. The offer stands. ;)
Go suck your fathers clit...

What’s this “we” nonsense, K-hole? “We” all know that you’re head is firmly planted up
Melvis’ arse - and there’s not enough room for everyone up there - so kindly speak for yourself and yourself alone.
I’m firmly up there .... you wanna dance ???
Fish face ... and your gusset...

💪

BRIT POP SUCK HOT AIR :balloon:S🌪️
Oasis doesnt even exist and the dude from Blur lack tooths.:blushing:
they are all irrelevant they are not NO 1/ MOZ is NO 1:)

I just noticed that Le:frogface: has painted on eyebrows!!!! He plucked and then painted:blushing:
Brasilian eyebrows they are called what a disgrace.:mad:
I really am more pleased for you Vegan , than Moz and Boz ...and his wife😎
It looks like Boz and wife had more to do with this than Moz ...... or even Bowie...
But...... fair play Vegan
THIS IS YOUR DAY
MORE THAN ANYONES......
HOPE YOU CAN CELEBRATE
IN YOUR OWN WAY ..🥳🥳🥳
My Respect to you .💋💋💋💋

:lbf:

Le :frogface: must be :sick: with envy:lbf:

Le :frogface: art?? WTF!
art by Le:frogface:?

:rofl:
Melvin the troll should get together with BGVelcro and make polish punk rock