The official Democratic National Convention thread

No matter what happens on November 4th. November 11th is the release date for Call of Duty 5: World at War. I welcome everyone to purchase this game and fight the forces of evil online.

Oh shit, bf will definetly be buying that. :D

James Bond comes out in November as well. Resident Evil comes out March.

Oh shit, bf will definetly be buying that. :D

James Bond comes out in November as well. Resident Evil comes out March.

Does the boyfriend have xbox live?

According to FOX News, this election will be tight... the voters are split between Obama and McCain.

FOX News. Fair and balanced:

Last edited by a moderator:
No matter what happens on November 4th. November 11th is the release date for Call of Duty 5: World at War. I welcome everyone to purchase this game and fight the forces of evil online.

You know, when it comes to World War II shooter games, everybody know that Brothers In Arms: Hell's Highway is the route to go. This nation doesn't need four more sequels of CoD.

Because your argument is illogical when the Democratic VP candidate is more qualified to run the country than the Democratic Presidential candidate. That in itself is scary. Call me what you want but you lose any and all argument in attacking someone who may be President of the United States IF the elected President dies for their inexperience when the Democrats are running for the top seat with someone who he himself is inexperienced.

The Dems are worried about the second in command when their own hopeful first in command has the same shortcomings...

Oh I forgot... he speaks nicely...

:rolleyes:

Obama has his flaws. He's extremely green as you and I both know, but his heart is in a much better place than McCain and Palin. If you haven't noticed already, the republican party has mastered the ability to say one thing, do another, and recover when they are caught with misdirectional arguments. McCain keeps going on and on about fighting pork and special interests, but his f***ing campaign manager and many of his advisers are lobbyists! That to me is an unelectable hypocrisy.

...And Palin is f***ing nuts!

You know, when it comes to World War II shooter games, everybody know that Brothers In Arms: Hell's Highway is the route to go. This nation doesn't need four more sequels of CoD.

It is built upon the COD4 engine (confirmed) employing the online structure of COD3 (rumored). While Treyarch received complaints for COD3 due to online connectivity issues they worked out the bugs in the end and should be able to apply this upon release in November.

Obama has his flaws. He's extremely green as you and I both know, but his heart is in a much better place than McCain and Palin. If you haven't noticed already, the republican party has mastered the ability to say one thing, do another, and recover when they are caught with misdirectional arguments. McCain keeps going on and on about fighting pork and special interests, but his f***ing campaign manager and many of his advisers are lobbyists! That to me is an unelectable hypocrisy.

...And Palin is f***ing nuts!

Take a good hard look at Obamas campaign advisors. One of them authored a law that places the US economy where it is now. I am not blind to the fact that candidates are not knowledgeable in every area. That is why they delegate authority to campaign advisors and why the Presidential Cabinet was set up to begin with back with Washington. However for my personal interests as well as that of the long term health of the United States, Obama is not the answer as far as I am concerned and especially not his advisors.

However once again the Democratic argument that Palin is inexperienced is lost on me when she is running for second chair. The Dems make themselves look like a bunch of fools again when the guy they are want in the first chair is just as inexperienced.

I've been going out canvassing in my area. I'm not good with phone calls nor going to house to house. I've been going out with another person so that makes it easier. Or you can spend time at the local office, doing computer work and just being there to talk to people when they walk in.

I'm slowly coming to the conclusion that America may be better off renouncing it's independence and becoming part of the British Empire again. I think Queen Elizabeth has better sense when it comes to the economy and foreign affairs!

I'm slowly coming to the conclusion that America may be better off renouncing it's independence and becoming part of the British Empire again. I think Queen Elizabeth has better sense when it comes to the economy and foreign affairs!

Let me know when you have come to your senses.

Let me know when you have come to your senses.

Obama and McCain don't inspire much hope in me. Obama may turn out to be nothing but a big talker, but at least he is saying the things I want to hear.

Take a good hard look at Obamas campaign advisors. One of them authored a law that places the US economy where it is now. I am not blind to the fact that candidates are not knowledgeable in every area. That is why they delegate authority to campaign advisors and why the Presidential Cabinet was set up to begin with back with Washington. However for my personal interests as well as that of the long term health of the United States, Obama is not the answer as far as I am concerned and especially not his advisors.

However once again the Democratic argument that Palin is inexperienced is lost on me when she is running for second chair. The Dems make themselves look like a bunch of fools again when the guy they are want in the first chair is just as inexperienced.

this isnt even a matter of experience. Obama is just plain smarter. he does his homework. knows his shit. he can name supreme court cases and newspapers he reads. and the VP pick is important for the republican ticket, as the presidential candidate is old and has had cancer multiple times. its more important than you're making it out to be

this isnt even a matter of experience. Obama is just plain smarter. he does his homework. knows his shit. he can name supreme court cases and newspapers he reads. and the VP pick is important for the republican ticket, as the presidential candidate is old and has had cancer multiple times. its more important than you're making it out to be

Not really, you shirk the reality of the issue.
The average life expectancy of a North American male at around 1900 was fifty years of age. Lets simply pretend that 50 was the norm for all dating back to 1776 and lets give you the advantage and ignore the fact that medical technology still did not come to the conclusion of treating patients in a sterile environment let alone advances in healing flu sufferers.

So 50 is the average age... (I am simply subtracting and not keeping track of months so I may be off by as much as 3 months)

Washington was 57 upon taking office.
Adams was 63 upon taking office.
Jefferson was 58 upon taking office.
Madison was 58 upon taking office.
The list goes on and on... if you want I will make that a 7th grade assignment and have the kids put that together for this forum.

Statistically speaking all of these guys should have been dead before taking office. The age thing does not really affect me in any way.

NoBama Not in 08 and not until he gets some real experience under his belt. I know a rec center community leader that I trust more than Obama. Too bad she is only 29 and incapable of securing a nomination until at least 2015.

But nugz... you have to take into consideration that Sarah reads aaaall kinds of magazines. Didn't you know? She reads them all, all kinds, all the time.

This is her bedroom:
magazine_rack.jpg

Not really, you shirk the reality of the issue.
The average life expectancy of a North American male at around 1900 was fifty years of age. Lets simply pretend that 50 was the norm for all dating back to 1776 and lets give you the advantage and ignore the fact that medical technology still did not come to the conclusion of treating patients in a sterile environment let alone advances in healing flu sufferers.

So 50 is the average age... (I am simply subtracting and not keeping track of months so I may be off by as much as 3 months)

Washington was 57 upon taking office.
Adams was 63 upon taking office.
Jefferson was 58 upon taking office.
Madison was 58 upon taking office.
The list goes on and on... if you want I will make that a 7th grade assignment and have the kids put that together for this forum.

Statistically speaking all of these guys should have been dead before taking office. The age thing does not really affect me in any way.

NoBama Not in 08 and not until he gets some real experience under his belt. I know a rec center community leader that I trust more than Obama. Too bad she is only 29 and incapable of securing a nomination until at least 2015.

I don't care. doesn't negate the fact that McCain's made the worst possible pick for VP. it was a stupid choice and for all the wrong reasons. he is not putting "country first." at least Obama was chosen and voted on. McCain made a bad choice and it's starting to backfire on him.

I don't care. doesn't negate the fact that McCain's made the worst possible pick for VP. it was a stupid choice and for all the wrong reasons. he is not putting "country first." at least Obama was chosen and voted on. McCain made a bad choice and it's starting to backfire on him.

LOL so you see that the age argument does not amount to much in comparison to the history of elected presidents.

I think Biden is a better choice for President than Obama. Too bad he is not running. Hell, I think Hillary is more qualified than Obama.

McCain can't find the way out!!!

I actually saw this on tv earlier and laughed. reminds me of when Bush tried to get out of somewhere and he couldnt open the door and just stood there like a goon:

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL so you see that the age argument does not amount to much in comparison to the history of elected presidents.

I think Biden is a better choice for President than Obama. Too bad he is not running. Hell, I think Hillary is more qualified than Obama.

no I still say the age argument is a valid one. McCain even said himself a few months before he picked Palin that his VP choice would be important because of that specifically. but he lies alot and changes his mind, so guess I shouldnt really be surprised.

Tags
gay baby polar bears groupthink hope mccain 2008 obama! oil whore r o n p a u l ! sarah palin is hot tony bennett in 2008
Back
Top Bottom