The Official 'Desktop Background' Thread

Sir Alec

Anorak
bale-christian-photo-christian-bale.jpg

What is yours?

I havn't set one up yet. I am so lazy with this computer! I'll add it to my to do list for the week...

^^Ooh, pretty! (Though our resident Wiccas might find it offenssive ;) ).

Mine changes every day. I can't find the picture I'm using right now but it's another picture of this guy, Brazilian actor Reynaldo Gianecchini:

25.jpg

Done it! It looks like this now... me and three of my best friends on a sunny Saturday afternoon! I'm in the pink!

^^Ooh, pretty! (Though our resident Wiccas might find it offenssive ;) ).

Mine changes every day. I can't find the picture I'm using right now but it's another picture of this guy, Brazilian actor Reynaldo Gianecchini:

25.jpg

I hope no one is offended by it, for I too practice in the occult arts!

Hey, Robby, I could use something sexy for my desktop. As the resident photo-collagist of Moz-Solo, the board artificer of sensuous digital assemblage, the photoshop artisan of... (blech! You know what I'm trying to say) could you do something for me? I'm thinking: midnight sun, dazzling glaciers hewn from tongues of arctic sapphire, baroque Catholic imagery (iconography, bleeding nuns, high liturgy etc.), luscious photos of Busy Clippers (hint! hint!), blown roses, something Pre-Raphaelite or Antebellum, exotic kitties (colours of burnt acorns and sun) stepping velvet into ageless light...

And could you have it ready by this afternoon?

Thanks.

:p

Done it! It looks like this now... me and three of my best friends on a sunny Saturday afternoon! I'm in the pink!

Hatful I've got the exact same T-shirt as you but mine's purple. Have you ever put in in the washer and did it survive? I don't want to damage it so I've been washing it by hand as carefully as I would if it were The Shroud of Turin.

Hatfull, you do have big boobs! :p

HAHAHA! Hatful, the first step is admitting it, then we can begin the emotional proccess.

Yes, thank you you two, I know! Believe it or not, they are actually smaller than they used to be!

Pink is sooo the best colour!

It really is!

Hatful I've got the exact same T-shirt as you but mine's purple. Have you ever put in in the washer and did it survive? I don't want to damage it so I've been washing it by hand as carefully as I would if it were The Shroud of Turin.

I washed it by hand for ages, and then I decided I would risk it in the machine in a pillowcase on a delicates cycle, and it's come out fine.

luscious photos of Busy Clippers (hint! hint!)

Dear Sir:

This is to acknowledge that your request has been received and is currently under consideration. You will be contacted if and when the status is upgraded to "pending." At that time you will be required to submit forms A147 (Acknowledgement of Terms and Conditions) and L-101 (Criminal Background Check), along with attachment H4 (Essay: Who Was William Shakespeare?). The fee will be waived should attachment H4 not include charges that Shakespeare's works were, in fact, written by Marlowe. :p

Sincerely,

The Clippers Organization

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom