The Official My Chemical Romance Sucks Thread

I like MCR but I hate their version of Jack the Ripper. Satisfied? :p You sexual menace. Don't make me start "The Official Sir Alec Sucks (Literally) Thread". ;)

Oh, that would really hurt my feelings. Psych!

I'd rate "MCR" -4.6 repeating out of 10 and I give Justine Timberlake a 1 out of 10.

Just keep talking, I'll create a thread detailing your entire sexual history.

Who cares how you rate them? We all know your main skill is in measuring, not being a music critic.

IMO you're little p**** who takes offense to another person having a negative opinion about one of your favorite bands.

P.S. No matter what, I respect your musical tastes, so lets have a hug.

IMO you're little p**** who takes offense to another person having a negative opinion about one of your favorite bands.

P.S. No matter what, I respect your musical tastes, so lets have a hug.

IMO you can't see when people are joking, or you turn an apparent lack of understanding that into a joke, either way *hugs*

IMO you can't see when people are joking, or you turn an apparent lack of understanding that into a joke, either way *hugs*

HAHA I got you! I don't really dislike "MCR" that much. And I would never randomly call someone a p**** in anger. *hugs*

HAHA I got you! I don't really dislike "MCR" that much. And I would never randomly call someone a p**** in anger. *hugs*

You got no one! Literally, you have no one because you are losing in the who should have me poll, only one vote. But, hugs are not listed as being an exclusive thing to be exchanged only with the winner, so I will continue to hug you at random times...you sexual menace.

You got no one! Literally, you have no one because you are losing in the who should have me poll, only one vote. But, hugs are not listed as being an exclusive thing to be exchanged only with the winner, so I will continue to hug you at random times...you sexual menace.

LOL I voted for myself in that poll, just for kicks.

And you can only hug me when I let you hug me. I'm taken! No means no!

Kuipy...you're becomming me! Please don't...I like you just the way you are!

Back
Top Bottom