The Official 'Soft Toys and Ice Cream' Thread

Sir Alec

Anorak
I like soft teddy bears and my favorite ice-cream is Chocolate. Yours?

Popsicles are easier to suck on. I like popsicles, especially the cherry ones, but you all knew that already.

So are you guys taking notes on my favorite popsicle flavors? Or are you insinuating that I **** ****?

Ha, this reminds me of an ice-cream situation that I remembered a few days ago...
I was sitting on a bench in the central city square with a friend who had just bought me an ice-cream (it's on a stick but it's called an ice-cream). It was August, very hot, and we were talking a lot and my ice-cream melted... Then he shouted "Put it in your mouth before it drips!" and I panicked and said "I can't, it's too big! You put it!" And... he did :D

Good old days.

So are you guys taking notes on my favorite popsicle flavors? Or are you insinuating that I **** ****?
We're insinuating that you **** ****. Does it bother you? (Your chocolate preference is also interesting in this respect :D ).
And chica, I see you're a flirt in RL as well!

Everything we do and say can be interpreted in many different ways.

ha.. you made a thread out of my comment. i'm flattered! I have a number of teddies that people have bought me over the years and i like lots of different flavours of ice icream.
and for chica and drunken goldfish: sex. foreplay. blowjobs. going down. 69. coitus. tits. cocks. fannies. pubes. nipples. balls.... sorry couldn't be arsed with the sexual innuendos today!;)

Well, I'm skipping right over the innuendo and will simply proclaim: I like raspberry ripple!!

My favourite Ben and Jerry's flavour is Cherry Garcia because it's named after Jerry from the Grateful Dead and that's hella cool IMO. They also do Phish Food, which is loosely related (I can't remember how but I read it on the back) to Phil from the GD's band Phish. When you first think about the name 'Phish' it sounds stupid but his name is Phil Leash so it's like his first and second name squidged together.

On the teddy bear front...getting teddies for special events (holidays, Easter, anniversaries) is all well and good for the first five minutes but then you're like 'huh, what do I do with it now?', so you put it on a shelf. Then five years later you're in an insane mood and want to do a massive overhaul of your room and you just throw the poor bugger away. Teddies en masse does not seem to be a good thing.

review_soy-delicious-purely-decadent.gif

No soft toys (dust mites!)

Yes, I am a grown woman, and I'm not ashamed to admit that I love stuffed animals, especially teddy bears!

In fact, I still have two teddy bears that I've had since I was a tiny baby.

I'm also not ashamed to admit that I am quite fond of Beanie Babies...however, I never buy them for myself. It's usually my mother or grandmother who gives them to me as presents.

Mr. Proper collects WEENIE BABIES!!!

Ted E. Bare Weenie Baby
“I’m sweet and cuddly with lovin’ to spare so fondle me naked ‘cause I’m “Ted E. Bare””

Vinnie The Stallion Weenie Baby
“I’m “Vinnie” the stallion I got a big ole salami And if ya don’t believe me Go ask ya mommy!”

Orgasmatang The Orangutang Weenie Baby

Pepe the Pig Weenie Baby
“I’m “Pepe” the pig. I couldn’t be cleaner. I only get dirty when it comes to my weiner!”

Back
Top Bottom