The Official 'WTF Happened While I Away' Thread

Sir Alec

Anorak
As you can see I just woke up an hour ago... yes, around 4:10. I know it is sad, but I have reasons to stay up tonight. Dammit all I have work tomorrow!

Anyways just catch me up on the events of the past 10 hours I've been in bed.

Edit: You can tell I've awoken late because I mis-spelt the damn title.

Last edited:
I'm immediately going to the core of it: chica hasn't been online that much today. so, not that much really happened.

(oh, apparently andy_fozzy is still alive :) )

That explains a lot. I didn't create this thread just for me. I made it for all people who want to know what the f*** is going on.

I hope Chica stops having a life and comes back to the computer soon.

I'm joking of course.

Hey sleepy head :)

Well, I've came to show my face, so to speak, as deep down inside I knew everbody was missing me!!!

Actually, seriously for a change, I really didn't think anyone gave a shit, but today I have been proved wrong. And I'm really very touched.....

XXXXXXXXXXXXX to all!!!!

Thanks, Sir Alec!
As I've said in another thread, I've been away from you guys since Wedensday: don't worry, I've learnt my lesson, I won't be doing thatagain.. or maybe I should if more dates get announced when I'm not here.. anyway, thanks for starting the thread so I can catch up

All I can say is read the past 3 or 4 pages from the Official Goodnight and Off-Topic threads. That will catch you up for the past few days.

Summary: Chica has been having sexual 20 questions with everyone on the board, and I helped.

well what happen was chica went and sat under a tree!
andy come in from the cold and likes shemales and animals with breast!
hatful has been away for three days as she simply had better things to do.
today i added some more of my crap to the threads turned it off, made some din dins, had a shower, did some ironing, watched a bit of telly!
and you young sir.....

well it wasn't with me!

LOL!!! I best it was a real hardship for you, but being the kind considerate person you are, you had to help!
Thanks for the tip!
Sorry The More You Explore Me! I ment Sir Alec!
I guess I did sort of have other things to do, but look at me running back!!!!!!!

Last edited:
It wasn't with anyone. I watched notting hill and ate pizza with my special someone, and then came back home only to log back here and then fall asleep at 7:00 AM and wake up at 4:00 PM.

Ahhh!
I watched Bridget Jones with a bottle of wine and my best friend last night, and we quoted all the lines to each other!!! Very funny!!!

Too bad in America that movie flew by so fast I never got a chance to see it. I'll be sure to rent it.

I think I want to watch a war movie tonight to remind me that the world is a really shitty place especially around 1935-1945.

sounds alright me old friend... but it sounds like your body clock is all over the place!

hey hatful... take it slow no need to run... just 'smooth' your way back here and let the good times roll, honey.

Last edited:
well ?

^true :)

But Sir Alec, what do you do to stay up all night? Do you glue your eyelids or something? You even beat chica to it :p

Last edited:
And MORE importantly, WHY did you have to stay UP all night ;)

Even more importantly, is THAT humanly possible! :eek:

^true :)

But Sir Alec, what do you do to stay up all night? Do you glue your eyelids or something?

I don't know. My sleep schedule got f***ed up this weekend when I stayed up until 7 AM and slept until 4 PM yesterday. I can't do that again because I have to work this morning.

chica said:
Even more importantly, is THAT humanly possible!

See yourself as an example ;)

Hey, did you hear about that guy who set a world record of masturbating in 24h? You'll have to stay up all night for that too! He got 37 orgasms or something...my my :)

Back
Top Bottom