"The Queen Is Dead" single released (UK, June 16, 2017)

"The Queen Is Dead" single released on 7", 12" and 7" picture disc in the UK, June 16, 2017

16th June, 1986: 'The Queen Is Dead' is released in the UK.

To mark the date, 2 ‘The Queen Is Dead’ singles are available now, one is a four-track 12” vinyl and one is a two-track 7” picture disc.

Head to record shops everywhere today.

Link posted by Famous when dead:

The Smiths Announce “The Queen Is Dead” Single Reissues - Pitchfork

Link to animation posted by Famous when dead and an anonymous person:

from Crash Collect
https://www.instagram.com/CrashCollect/

40237_tqid_sleeve.jpg

Photo from @BadlandsUK / Twitter. Link posted by Famous when dead:

40238_tqid_picture_disc.jpg

Buy on eBay

Last edited:
Mike J. is a normal , happy, well adjusted dude who has had a stellar music career. He doesn't need to badmouth anyone here. He is a real man.

Excuse me.

Good for Joyce.

Can you further define a "real man"? I'd love to read it.

Joyce also destroyed any chance of one the greatest bands of all time of ever getting back together over some money, is that also what a real man does? Don't get me wrong, it's really none of my business, but as a fan of mostly Morrissey and The Smiths, it sure would've been nice if JOHNNY could've sorted this out properly instead of f***ing the whole thing up and blaming everything on "Money Bags" Morrissey. I'm glad to hear he's "well adjusted" because he sure as f*** wasn't in 1996. I hear he's a really nice guy, that's great. Guess what? I'll never get to meet him, know why? BECAUSE HE WILL NEVER TOUR THE US WITHOUT THE SMITHS EVER AGAIN. So yeah, I'm real glad he's doing well. Real glad. Stellar music career? Never f***ing heard a lick, at least, in my town or anywhere even remotely near. I do share his taste in music, we both liked the track "Kemosabe" by Everything Everything. Yipee! Still ain't The Smiths, now, is it? Doesn't matter, we all know, MORRISSEY IS The Smiths. Fact. Without him, none of them, Johnny, Joyce nor Andy would've made a single dime and they know it. Morrissey is OK by himself.

Last edited:
Excuse me.

Good for Joyce.

Can you further define a "real man"? I'd love to read it.

Joyce also destroyed any chance of one the greatest bands of all time of ever getting back together over some money, is that also what a real man does? Don't get me wrong, it's really none of my business, but as a fan of mostly Morrissey and The Smiths, it sure would've been nice if JOHNNY could've sorted this out properly instead of f***ing the whole thing up and blaming everything on "Money Bags" Morrissey. I'm glad to hear he's "well adjusted" because he sure as f*** wasn't in 1996. I hear he's a really nice guy, that's great. Guess what? I'll never get to meet him, know why? BECAUSE HE WILL NEVER TOUR THE US WITHOUT THE SMITHS EVER AGAIN. So yeah, I'm real glad he's doing well. Real glad. Stellar music career? Never f***ing heard a lick, at least, in my town or anywhere even remotely near. I do share his taste in music, we both liked the track "Kemosabe" by Everything Everything. Yipee! Still ain't The Smiths, now, is it? Doesn't matter, we all know, MORRISSEY IS The Smiths. Fact. Without him, none of them, Johnny, Joyce nor Andy would've made a single dime and they know it. Morrissey is OK by himself.

Johnny had even said Mike was right to sue, just not for 25%. I think Mike knew Moz well enough to know that he would never ever work with Johnny. Moz was mostly responsible for the thieving deception of Andy and Mike. Where I am from, If someone screws you like that you nail them back hard. Mike got payback which feels good. Its good for you. That is why Mike is the happy Budda. Morrissey has disgusting man boobs and Mike Joyce is a smokin hot babe to this day.A real man. Peace.(Sorry i dont write well.)

Any difference between the copies avialible at HMV and the ones that leaked earlier?
Zero difference whatsoever.
The matrix is '16, the packaging is '17.
Regards,
FWD.

Which mix of I Keep Mine Hidden did they use on the picture disc? The standard mix or the alternate mix that turned up in the Complete box a few years back?

Which mix of I Keep Mine Hidden did they use on the picture disc? The standard mix or the alternate mix that turned up in the Complete box a few years back?

The correct one as the original release. Not the buggered-up one Johnny used.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom