The Rebirth...day? / Trojan Records image - Morrissey official Facebook

40088_trojan_records.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this related to that photo of him with a record company exec a month or two ago, does anyone know? Same record company?

I'll believe it when i see it and it falls on me and crushes my skull.
Surely True-To-Nobody would post a story immediately if there was a record deal.

Moz going trade the quiff in for dreads?

That's one look I don't think he can pull off.

'True To You' is on hiatus apparently - it sounds like Julia has departed, so I wouldn't hold your breath waiting for them to comment.

'True To You' is on hiatus apparently - it sounds like Julia has departed, so I wouldn't hold your breath waiting for them to comment.

Crikey she had better not have departed. I still wanted to have a go with her.

just like I hoped and wrote, a tiny little recordcompany, it could be a hoax...also because of disguisting attack in MEN last night, young people killed....and wounded, same venue where the M was recorded, his homecoming 50 Birtday gig, so shocked about that...

I x-my-fingers that it's a go

It's a black day in Brittain

Moz going trade the quiff in for dreads?

That's one look I don't think he can pull off.

The quiff is rebuild in all his glory in the the Trojan helmet. :lbf:

No reaction from Moz about Manchester's attack?
Take your time my friend..... oh yes, find a label is more important thing.

Suffer little children......

No reaction from Moz about Manchester's attack?
Take your time my friend..... oh yes, find a label is more important thing.

Suffer little children......

But what is your reaction then anonymous retard?
Before you start criticising someone else for reacting or not reacting you could comment on it yourself.
Not that I AM interested in yours anymore now cause you can always hide and claim it wasn't you.
You're an asshole.

One of Morrissey's favourite records, Young, Gifted and Black was released on Trojan records, of course. The song was also a big musical influence on Girlfriend In A Coma.

You're an asshole.
Thank You Quando quando quando, your a lovely person... really.
I'm the person who posted this message, I don't know you but it makes me happy to get insult for free...

But what is your reaction then anonymous retard?
Before you start criticising someone else for reacting or not reacting you could comment on it yourself.
Not that I AM interested in yours anymore now cause you can always hide and claim it wasn't you.
FYI I'm not registered on M-Solo (my free will).
Yes, I criticize Morrissey because less than 24 hours to respond about the Macron / Le Pen debate with pitiful and false arguments, and for the bombing in his own town, still nothing.
Yes that shocks me deeply ... I hope that no animal was injured in the attacking !!!!

I'm with a ton. So many possible hints and maybes that I'll just believe it when something is actually announced

Is this related to that photo of him with a record company exec a month or two ago, does anyone know? Same record company?
Maybe. Trojan was apparently sold to BMG and that photo of Morrissey was with Craig Ericson who runs Rise Records (also a BMG label). Attack Records (Morrissey, You are the Quarry, Ringleader of the Tormentors etc) was originally an imprint of Trojan.

Thank You Quando quando quando, your a lovely person... really.
I'm the person who posted this message, I don't know you but it makes me happy to get insult for free...

FYI I'm not registered on M-Solo (my free will).
Yes, I criticize Morrissey because less than 24 hours to respond about the Macron / Le Pen debate with pitiful and false arguments, and for the bombing in his own town, still nothing.
Yes that shocks me deeply ... I hope that no animal was injured in the attacking !!!!

The point was and is you anonymously insisted on a reaction from a non anonymous person while you didn't reacted to it first.
That is a very easy position.
There is never going to be a way to hold you accountable for anything you say cause you can always deny it was you. And there is no way of proving it was you as you very well know.

Secondly, Moz has not commented on any of the other (many) terrorist attacks in Europe in many cities.
Did you criticise him for that too?
If you would insist on that he had a daytime job doing so and get as much criticism for reacting to it.

Suppose he did react, and he could still, many people would criticise him for doing so and ask why the lives of people in Manchester are more important then the lives of people in, Berlin, Stockholm, Brussels and I could go on for a while.
Reaction or no reaction makes no difference, he can't do anything good.

The pityful and false arguments are just your opinion.
He gave his. Non anonymously and accountable.

sir Roger Moore died

I guess we get a reaction about that within 24 hours from our beloved born Manchester Legend

I wouldn't count on it.
But oh, if he did.
Shall I start by saying it is outrageous, a shame and disgraceful he didn't react on it? Or me, yet?

And if he did, many complaining why on earth Roger Moore but nothing about (xxxxxxxxx, fill in name, makes no difference who).

When he made so many statements about people passing away, on tty, apparently it started to annoy people and they were gonna criticise him for not naming others.
So now he can do no good anymore.
Reaction, no reaction, Moz is wrong and evil and bad.
That is a strange situation if you think about it.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom