The Smiths - Recollections

Sorry, guys, my mistake and I got it to work after updating my piece of software. One request though: can someone please give me the link to the first part of this set? I have 02, 03, and 04 but i can't see the link for 01.
Big thanks in advance...

Sorry, guys, my mistake and I got it to work after updating my piece of software. One request though: can someone please give me the link to the first part of this set? I have 02, 03, and 04 but i can't see the link for 01.
Big thanks in advance...
It's all here hosted by DavidA and compiled in FWD's pinned master thread in the download section.

Just checked what's on the Drive and these above are absolutely not the same wonderful stuff that David put there.
These are the lp's plus the associated singles that have been put through software to separate out the vocals from the musicians, then saved as 7z archive format.

Just checked what's on the Drive and these above are absolutely not the same wonderful stuff that David put there.
These are the lp's plus the associated singles that have been put through software to separate out the vocals from the musicians, then saved as 7z archive format.
I think I misunderstood what you were looking for.
The Drive link is for the original Recollections compilation by Dirtee Rephlex.

If you're looking for the first volume of the DIY instrumental & acapella collection, you'll have to wait, as DR hasn't shared it here yet.

Back
Top Bottom