The Smiths: The dirtiest break-up in rock history?

Re: errrrrrr

Edit: I don't believe that Johnny said to Rourke or Joyce to split up, look on the site....Read books! It's featured nowhere!
Ok come on,they were(Andy Rourke and Johnny Marr)really good friends,do you really believe they didnt talk to each other,just like you talk to your friends,Johnny Marr didnt allow the use of "The Smiths"name etc.again passive-agressive behaviour.

You just said you nothing about The Smiths and you don't....end of argument....finished

He didn't leave WITHOUT talking, all four of them met up in some cafe and Johnny Marr said it in front of them all. He didn't just walk off and say no. Morrissey and Marr are good friends,
What??Morrissey and Marr arent good friends.And they didnt even speak to each other during this court case.And im getting bored with repeating for a third time that im talking about the beginnig of the break-up,maybe my use of Past Simple has confused you i dont know,i told you that my fave song is"The Last of The Famous"and there are Joyce and Rourke in the video so should i repeat once more ?And tell me what tense should i use coz im foreigner you know.What i said is 19may Marr left without a word-yes or no?Or did he say sth to Morrissey that he is leaving...you start to annoy me.In the end the version will be that its Morrissey who left...

NO Marr told Morrissey, Rourke and Joyce that he was leaving...I just bloody told you! Ohh so I'm beginning to annoy you? What a surprise! Your not even a Smiths fan and you apparently know everything to do with The Smiths! That's much more annoying and for your information Marr and Morrissey are friends, they talk about each other in interviews and "apparently" email and have met up a few times also.

Secondly I'm getting bored of your comebacks, stop arguing with us and be quiet....Morrissey was in The Smiths first! And THIS IS an official Smiths site, look on google and type in official Smiths website, there isn't one....that's because it's here and always has been I've been here a bit longer than you, Kewpie has been here certainly a lot longer than you, almost every member has been longer here than you and certainly aren't disagreeing with me and Kewpie. So let's just stop this ridiculous argument!
With"us"what "us"?and why this dramatic tone?Where do you see an argument here,this thread is about the Smiths break-up,and they broke-up because Marr left.End of the story.

NO Marr told Morrissey, Rourke and Joyce that he was leaving...I just bloody told you! Ohh so I'm beginning to annoy you? What a surprise! Your not even a Smiths fan and you apparently know everything to do with The Smiths! That's much more annoying and for your information Marr and Morrissey are friends, they talk about each other in interviews and "apparently" email and have met up a few times also.
yes and thats why Morrissey didnt want to sign The Smiths record already signed by Marr,he didnt because they are oh so very good friends.

I bloody know that!! I've been answering your other flaming questions about Marr saying things he didn't say!

they talk about each other in interviews and "apparently" email and have met up a few times also.
Well this one is obvious but it doesnt make them friends.Well i dont want to argue with you,coz you seem to get quite angry right now,i respect your knowlege about The Smiths,as a foreigner with limited acces to sources my knowledge may be limited,so its always good to learn something,i think that you shouldnt get so angry with me.Music is the most important anyway.

yes and thats why Morrissey didnt want to sign The Smiths record already signed by Marr,he didnt because they are oh so very good friends.

It's just a typical Morrissey's whim / ego that he wanted to be recognised as a solo artist.

Possibly you don't know, but Morrissey doesn't like a word 'fan' which is derived from a word 'fanatic'.
It's hilarious to listen Russell Brand was told off by Morrissey, described himself as his fan on BBC Radio 2 interview in December 2006.

Haha, it's ironic that you chose a name of a martyr as your user name.

Last edited:

I'm a Brit hehe, Britain is having bad times at the moment!

Last edited by a moderator:

Haha, it's ironic that you chose a name of a martyr as your user name.
Well i choose it coz its variation of my real name so dont look for other meanings here:)Im quite simple person.:)

Back
Top Bottom