the soap thread

nouvelle vague teenage kicks:

I met Anna Friel round a mate's house about a year ago. She was picking up her kid after a party. I said to her how was the lesbo kiss? I didn't really I just said hello. I think she fancies me.:guitar: I prefer her husband anyway

nouvelle vague teenage kicks:

I met Anna Friel round a mate's house about a year ago. She was picking up her kid after a party. I said to her how was the lesbo kiss? I didn't really I just said hello. I think she fancies me.:guitar: I prefer her husband anyway

Oh yes what mate would that be? disco deviant dean or workus david scha-wing? Or maybe griff.maybe even justin.Oh what a tangled web you weave.avdam is now a member of the primrose hill set whilst living in leicestershire,robbie williams pick you up in his helicopter does he?Unacademic,cant dance,sing,act,play football or say anything witty;How does he do it? Next thing you know he will be marrying Alex Reid....

Its up to other folks on this forum if you believe what this clearly deluded fool says.He has been a pathological,nay congenital liar since the time i had eminent misfortune of meeting him.bank accounts,lorna morgan,these are just two of his favourite things....

I am going to show people this avdam,not for any moral purpose i just enjoy embarrasing you.I mean what 34 year old man comes on a open forum and fibs through his teeth to strangers? What kind of enjoyment could you possibly derive from it? But like i said I believe it to be a congenital condition.Ergo a "BORN LIAR"

Mods dont fret,you can't prevent people speaking their mind on an open forum and i have no intention of returning

Anyway i dare say you will be mouthing orf on this forum in 2 years time,as i haven't been here in that time,and you are still here, living a life not dissimilar to walter mitties.So I will congratulate you prematurely on your birthday on the 14th,Is your dad getting you anything nice? ;):crazy:

nuit xx

Tomorrow we get to see who killed Archie!

Who do you think - Ian, Peggy, Ronnie, Phil, Bradley or Janine? Or somebody else?

But executive producer Diederick told the soap's official website: "There are three big clues - one in the Christmas Day episode, one more recently and another one that, if I told you where, would give it away too easily."

:confused::confused::confused:

Tomorrow we get to see who killed Archie!

Who do you think - Ian, Peggy, Ronnie, Phil, Bradley or Janine? Or somebody else?

I'm not sure I really care - when they kill off a character you hate, sometimes the aftermath is even more unbearable than the original tyranny. Having said that (lol) they just arrested Janine this week so it's not her. Ian: no. Peggy and Bradders are both leaving so they're possible, although it seems a bit far-fetched to me. Mabe Jack? My original guess was Ben Mitchell. I don't think Janus did it either.

Enders being Enders, I doubt they'll tell us the whole story tomorrow anyway...any excuse to stretch things out for another year.:rolleyes:

Goodbye Josie Lawrence and your awful son: you were shit.

My original guess was Ben Mitchell.

Ben? Tapdancing Ben?! Shirley some mistake? I didn't realize Bradley was leaving, that's a shame. I will miss his hardcore blushing and intense stares terribly. Well, not really.

Goodbye Josie Lawrence and your awful son: you were shit.

HAA! Josie Lawrences son was awful wasn't he? A really badly put-together character - he just irritated me from day 1. The whole romance triangle thing with Libby just never worked. He was a spiteful little twonk.

I think its Sean Slater - I heard a good theory...
He came back on Xmas Day right, to see Roxy and the baby and overhears Bradley and Archie arguing about what he did to Stacey so he hides, waits and then smashes his head in when the coast is clear - its genius right?! Motive and everything.

Josie Lawrence and sprog leaving was a relief - I couldn't bear their greetin' faces a moment longer....

Peggy kills Archie, that's what I reckon anyway.

Can't wait till tomorrow night when we find out. People think I'm sad but I don't care. I don't normally get this excited over Eastenders though, it's normally Corrie that gets me going.

Peggy kills Archie, that's what I reckon anyway.

Can't wait till tomorrow night when we find out. People think I'm sad but I don't care. I don't normally get this excited over Eastenders though, it's normally Corrie that gets me going.

:eek:

I can't believe Stacey was the culprit!

Completely unexpected. My money was on Jack or Peggy towards the end, although frankly I wouldn't have been surprised if it was Ben...

Last edited:
So who killed Archie?..I fell asleep in the bath!:(

It was Stacey. And Bradley threw himself off the top of a high building. So smiles all round, basically.

I am at my Mum's for the weekend (son-ly duties etc) and she had the said programme on......first time I've watched it in donkeys years
'Bradley' was on the roof being chased by the Dibble..... and I'm shouting.... ''there's no way the Dibble would chase him like that.....'' they hounded the poor lad off that roof...... in real life they would have tried to coax him down, not chase him up there leaving him with no option but to jump.....poor research....

Jukebox Jury

It was never going to be the Mitchells, they've had their killing sprees.

'Enders was good tonight, a real tear came to my ear when Stacey ran towards her newly wed with child and she was restrained by the police.

Here's hoping that Corrie pulls it back though.... Which it will do with Joe gone.

I'm ashamed that such a programme is associated with where I am from:o

Jukebox Jury

Ahh no mate, it's had it's moments over the years... It's just that Gail Platt wasn't and isn't in them.

Tags
blanche=god christian=babe ton-eh is sexy
Back
Top Bottom