The Sunday Times review by Mark Edwards - IANADOAC

MORRISSEY
I Am Not a Dog on a Chain

BMG
Can you appreciate art made by an artist you disagree with? If not, stop reading, because Morrissey isn’t backing down or (the very thought!) apologising. Right from the opening track, Jim Jim Falls, he’s offending modern sensibilities: “If you’re going to kill yourself then to save face just kill yourself,” he sings, like a man who hasn’t had a day’s mental health training in his life. The problem is, it’s a good song. Indeed, it’s a good album. And so the Great Morrissey Dilemma continues. ME

Dilemma ?
You Gotta Be Joking ! - It's a Masterpiece.
Another Masterpiece.
Hazard
x

880F7EA5-BB0E-4042-9CC0-CB6204EB155D.gif

Apart from Anne Marie, who is clearly unelectable, & his rude/muddled/batshit/hilarious way of putting things, there isn't much to disagree with when it's boiled down. The only thing he's really got it in for is abattoirs & legacy news platforms.

Apart from Anne Marie, who is clearly unelectable, & his rude/muddled/batshit/hilarious way of putting things, there isn't much to disagree with when it's boiled down. The only thing he's really got it in for is abattoirs & legacy news platforms.

Ask yourself why he's supporting people like Walters & For Britain. Not much to disagree with. If you're racist/islamophobic.

I dunno. Dianne Abbott got in but she had the "ethnic" vote. Not great at Maths that one.......or anything really.

I dunno. Dianne Abbott got in but she had the "ethnic" vote. Not great at Maths that one.......or anything really.

She doesn't have the 'ethnic' vote, she's very popular in Labour circles & was part of that idealistic 70/80s generation.

I admit her speeches & memory for facts can be awful. Which is why she would never make a good leader & can be a disaster on t.v.

I love her though.

She doesn't have the 'ethnic' vote, she's very popular in Labour circles & was part of that idealistic 70/80s generation.

I admit her speeches & memory for facts can be awful. Which is why she would never make a good leader & can be a disaster on t.v.

I love her though.

Morrissey doesn't - "No, I haven’t ever voted. I don’t have sufficient faith in the circus of politics … and … you can see why! It is a moral disaster on every level. Even Tesco wouldn’t employ Diane Abbott."

I love her though.

Put her down in Cornwall for a constituency and see how she gets on.

I love her though.
I have voted labour in every local, and general election, I have never missed one. Diane Abbott is a buffoon, she should be taken off the front bench and remain behind the scenes.... whilst speaking to friends colleagues during the last great defeat, she was in third place behind brexit, Corbin as to why labour voters had had enough. She really does need to go back to her constituency and prepare to put her feet up....

I have voted labour in every local, and general election, I have never missed one. Diane Abbott is a buffoon, she should be taken off the front bench and remain behind the scenes.... whilst speaking to friends colleagues during the last great defeat, she was in third place behind brexit, Corbin as to why labour voters had had enough. She really does need to go back to her constituency and prepare to put her feet up....

It probably would be best if she kept out of the limelight.

MORRISSEY
I Am Not a Dog on a Chain

BMG
Can you appreciate art made by an artist you disagree with? If not, stop reading, because Morrissey isn’t backing down or (the very thought!) apologising. Right from the opening track, Jim Jim Falls, he’s offending modern sensibilities: “If you’re going to kill yourself then to save face just kill yourself,” he sings, like a man who hasn’t had a day’s mental health training in his life. The problem is, it’s a good song. Indeed, it’s a good album. And so the Great Morrissey Dilemma continues. ME

OTE]
"Great Morrissey Dilemma" continues ?? ...It's good album FFS...is that not enough??

yes, she definitely should go back.

I love her though.
The white working class despise the likes of Diane Abbott. Her fans are blacks and white middle class liberals who condescendingly treat blacks like 'poor little pets' who need their little heads patted.

Last edited:
Tags
i am not a dog on a chain review

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom