The Turtle Appreciation thread

lottie

Love Me Outside!
I believe that turtles 'rock' and are very understated creatures.
A lot of species are also very endangered...

green_seastars_carolinesrogers.jpg

gallery_main.jpg

09060101.jpg

babyturtle11.gif

DISCUSS.....

STOP hijacking.....

*dont make me throw cushions at you both*

I love all animals, great and small, the leather back turtles are appearing in cooler waters in the northern hemisphere around Ireland and Scotland, so next time Virtie is swimming she might crash into one, she had best not eat it or I won't be responsible for my actions.

_40634579_turtlebabe1.jpg

The VERY VERY rare spiny turtle...
*bless*

Even more so rare than the spiny turtle is the famous mutant ninja turtle...the one pictured below is a teenager who was photographed performing an ancient mating ritual...

teenage%20mutant%20ninja%20turtle.jpg

Even more so rare than the spiny turtle is the famous mutant ninja turtle...the one pictured below is a teenager who was photographed performing an ancient mating ritual...

teenage%20mutant%20ninja%20turtle.jpg

That's Michaelangelo isn't it, he was my favourite......:D

This one is cute though...

seaturtle.gif

Turtles are nice, but there's problem in Clapton Pond in London because of the Ninja Turtles.
Some children bought terrapins when the programme was popular, but got bored quickly and dumped them Clapton Pond which are damaging natural habitat.:(

^^Really? Wow, that's an unusual but sad story. But, regardless of where the animals reside, they are cute:
800px-Diamondback_turtle_baby.jpg

Turtles are nice, but there's problem in Clapton Pond in London because of the Ninja Turtles.
Some children bought terrapins when the programme was popular, but got bored quickly and dumped them Clapton Pond which are damaging natural habitat.:(
well you can't blame the terrapins really.

Back
Top Bottom