The world's oldest music store Spillers Records bans Morrissey albums

Morrissey banned. Let the book burning's begin..

Spillers Records bans Morrissey music over his support for the far right - Wales Online
The world's oldest record store said it was 'saddened but not surprised'

Excerpt:

The world's oldest record store Spillers Records in Cardiff has banned Morrissey records from its store.

The shop, in Morgan Arcade, is refusing to stock the singer's releases because of his continued support for the far-right.

However, one place you won't be able to buy the album is Cardiff's much loved independent record shop Spillers.

Ashli Todd, the owner of Spillers said: "I'm saddened but ultimately not surprised that Spillers is unable to stock Morrissey’s releases any longer. I only wished I’d done it sooner.”

full

Spillers owner Ashli Todd (Image: WalesOnline/Rob Browne)

Media coverage:

Last edited by a moderator:
He hasn’t lot me as a fan, I bought two copies of the LP today. And nah my ex was a bit of a dog tbh, not worth a wank and not with the gossip.
Why are you financing a nazi sympathiser you slander every day? See what I mean about weak and unstable? Also, why do you need two copies of the LP? I didn't mean your literal ex, I used it as an analogy.

There’s a black vinyl & a blue version.
Haha!! Funny, out of the 3 questions I quizzed you on you went for the safest one to answer. You're a half a dolt with good musical taste. You can at least cling onto the latter part of that statement.

David Icke is on the case - we can all rest easy :)
Regards,
FWD.

Hilarious you claimed you looked through all 147 comments. Here's a few you missed shit eyes. View attachment 49840 View attachment 49841 View attachment 49842 View attachment 49843 View attachment 49844

:thumb:

THESE ARE THE GOOD FANS!!!:rock:

if only the skinny puppets would vamoose over to the non existing
:handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: forum and talk dumb Islamic nonsense to each other!!!!
but its not to be..... we are talking skinny cucks here. besides there
are not enough Cometry music fans to have a forum.:lbf:

poor blinkered wretches.:)

Morrissey’s Political Views Spark Ban from World’s Oldest Record Store

The world’s oldest record shop has banned Morrissey albums from sale. Spiller Records in Cardiff, Wales, dropped him due to his support for the right-wing political party For Britain, acccording to various media reports.

https://www.breitbart.com/entertain...ws-spark-ban-from-worlds-oldest-record-store/

nothing new here, but interesting to see how comments are 100 percent behind Morrissey, and sometimes quite angrily so... eg

Connie Lingorsk5 hours ago
Spillers Records phone number ,029 2022 4905, give them a call and tell them what you think.

Happy Memorial day to those who gave their life in WWII, Britian too pus s y to fight the good fight. In case you Brits dont know what it's like to love your country and fellow citizens watch this an learn a hole. I have no wish to fight another war on your behalf. God blessed the USA.
Freedom isn't free

Has anyone noticed that the terminaly offended record store owner is obviously a fella?

Happy Memorial day to those who gave their life in WWII, Britian too pus s y to fight the good fight. In case you Brits dont know what it's like to love your country and fellow citizens watch this an learn a hole. I have no wish to fight another war on your behalf. God blessed the USA.
Freedom isn't free

What? you daft c*** we were fighting the Nazis years before you, yous haven't won a war yet

Tags
california son info morrissey

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom