There's going to be a new live Morrissey album

Well, he hashtags Chicago. Not sure if that means that's where his studio is. Or maybe they taped the Chicago show.

Well, he hashtags Chicago. Not sure if that means that's where his studio is. Or maybe they taped the Chicago show.

I have absolute no knowledge about these things but, as I said earlier, there is mearly any footage from that show online. Don't know why.

Looking over the setlist it seems like it would be more likely to form the basis of commercially viable live album than some of his other shows--Queen is Dead, Stop Me if You Think You've Heard This One Before, Suedehead, Everyday is Like Sunday, First of the Gang to Die, Now My Heart is Full, Yes, I'm Blind.

That a pretty Smiths/hits/classic Moz heavy setlist. It would make the most sense for a live album. But knowing Morrissey he's just as likely to pick a live album containing People Are the Same Everywhere, as opposed to those songs.

I'm down..But I can't imagine it would be a show from just a few weeks ago they plan on releasing. More like last Fall/Winter..

He's not going to release a live album featuring Solomon Walker in band. Most likely something recent from this year..

TTY: Morrissey announces new live album - Live at Madison Square Gardens

14 July 2015

Morrissey Live Album

Morrissey has confirmed the release of a live recording of his preformance at the Madison Square Garden in New York in June 2015. Morrissey has said he is ecstatic at the release of this album which will be issued on his own record label. The release of this live album will be confirmed shortly.
Morrissey has commented: "The idea of a record label launched in my own name has been a long time in the making and I hope that some intrest from the major record labels occurs."

Image:
[ATTACH]34356.vB[/ATTACH]

Original Link: http://imgur.com/BIY3e5B

Attachments

• BIY3e5B.png
    BIY3e5B.png
    232.9 KB · Views: 122
Last edited by a moderator:
Re: TTY: Morrissey announces new live album - Live at Madison Square Gardens

His own record label?

*strokes chin*

Spell. Check.

I do find it funny that TTY is so easily Photoshopped these days.

14 July 2015

Morrissey Live Album

Morrissey has confirmed the release of a live recording of his preformance at the Madison Square Garden in New York in June 2015. Morrissey has said he is ecstatic at the release of this album which will be issued on his own record label. The release of this live album will be confirmed shortly.
Morrissey has commented: "The idea of a record label launched in my own name has been a long time in the making and I hope that some intrest from the major record labels occurs."

Image:
[ATTACH=CONFIG]34356[/ATTACH]

Original Link: http://imgur.com/BIY3e5B

Nicely done. You got the syntax and even the simple article titles down perfectly.:doh::clap:

Who's up for a TTY-Onion parody site? :lbf:

Nicely done. You got the syntax and even the simple article titles down perfectly.:doh::clap:

Who's up for a TTY-Onion parody site? :lbf:

its called morrissey solo

Back
Top Bottom