This girl has been voted as the sexiest woman in the world

4775.jpg

When the Belfast child sings again! (live from Charlottesville)

Well Miranda Kerr seems nice and pleasant enough in her own way, what more can we say!
..................................................................................

Lizzie Velasquez was born with a rare syndrome that gives her an aged appearance and makes it hard for the 63lb woman to gain weight

At age age of 5 or 6 she attended pre school and asked a little girl to be her friend and the other child ran of screaming !!

At the age of 17 she read an article and video called "the worlds ugliest woman " and then realised there person they were talking about was her!!!!

She was subject 2 horrible cruel comments on social media such as " kill it ", burn it at the stake " , " it should of been put to death at birth " ect ect ect .

Lizzie has done really well for herself in life and has become a motivatinal speaker who helps others and has wrote a wonderfull book which may well be worth a read its called .......
" Dare to be kind " :)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...etter-thanks-cruel-bullies.html#ixzz4qS6EIn15

Well Miranda Kerr seems nice and pleasant enough in her own way, what more can we say!
..................................................................................

Lizzie Velasquez was born with a rare syndrome that gives her an aged appearance and makes it hard for the 63lb woman to gain weight

At age age of 5 or 6 she attended pre school and asked a little girl to be her friend and the other child ran of screaming !!

At the age of 17 she read an article and video called "the worlds ugliest woman " and then realised there person they were talking about was her!!!!

She was subject 2 horrible cruel comments on social media such as " kill it ", burn it at the stake " , " it should of been put to death at birth " ect ect ect .

Lizzie has done really well for herself in life and has become a motivatinal speaker who helps others and has wrote a wonderfull book which may well be worth a read its called .......
" Dare to be kind " :)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...etter-thanks-cruel-bullies.html#ixzz4qS6EIn15

Love this! <3

i dont even think she's that bad looking, just a bit shocking. she still has the ability to be attractive when she gets dressed up and does her make up. i know this is all besides the point, but im only saying, i've worked in customer service so i know.... there are a lot worse looking people out there than lizzie.

i dont even think she's that bad looking, just a bit shocking. she still has the ability to be attractive when she gets dressed up and does her make up. i know this is all besides the point, but im only saying, i've worked in customer service so i know.... there are a lot worse looking people out there than lizzie.

Question is, if she was a baklava affecionado (she could be, you never know!) would she pass the audition and be welcome at the Baklava-club? :p
As you know, and at your instigation as well as from 12inch, there are very strict demands to maintain the exclusive status of our society!
Sincerely yours,
Gare Bear
The baklava monster ;)

Question is, if she was a baklava affecionado (she could be, you never know!) would she pass the audition and be welcome at the Baklava-club? :p
As you know, and at your instigation as well as from 12inch, there are very strict demands to maintain the exclusive status of our society!
Sincerely yours,
Gare Bear
The baklava monster ;)
i think she could be a member sure, i dont have any issues with that. what i do take issue with is why exactly you are the baklava monster, hmmmmm? you're not anywhere near as invested in baklava enough to merit such a title. look at 12", hes been making hints about baklava tattoos. and me, i walk two hours a day sometimes just to procure the little slices of heaven. and yet, YOU are the baklava monster? what sense does that make? :D

i think she could be a member sure, i dont have any issues with that. what i do take issue with is why exactly you are the baklava monster, hmmmmm? you're not anywhere near as invested in baklava enough to merit such a title. look at 12", hes been making hints about baklava tattoos. and me, i walk two hours a day sometimes just to procure the little slices of heaven. and yet, YOU are the baklava monster? what sense does that make? :D

Okay, I confess I just invented and stole the title reminiscent of cookie monster.
It doesn't matter there are at least two members deserving that title more, cause I was first to invent it. :o
With this vicious attack on me, you are destroying the formation of the Baklava Club and the great possible impact and success it can have as a small but influential niche market. :squiffy:
Think about the possible businesses opportunities, you could have become rich! :(
12inch as financial CfO has the expertise, I would see myself as driving force behind the scenes, offering ideas how to promote the name.
I was already thinking about the Guinness Book of world records, for making the biggest baklava, and for eating the biggest amount of baklava ever.
I guess you or 12inch as the real baklava monster could still apply for that title.
Truly disappointed. :tears:

Okay, I confess I just invented and stole the title reminiscent of cookie monster.
It doesn't matter there are at least two members deserving that title more, cause I was first to invent it. :o
With this vicious attack on me, you are destroying the formation of the Baklava Club and the great possible impact and success it can have as a small but influential niche market. :squiffy:
Think about the possible businesses opportunities, you could have become rich! :(
12inch as financial CfO has the expertise, I would see myself as driving force behind the scenes, offering ideas how to promote the name.
I was already thinking about the Guinness Book of world records, for making the biggest baklava, and for eating the biggest amount of baklava ever.
I guess you or 12inch as the real baklava monster could still apply for that title.
Truly disappointed. :tears:
i hate to break it to you but baklava club already started to disintegrate when it was revealed that 12" ate his cheesecake before putting baklava on it. :(

i hate to break it to you but baklava club already started to disintegrate when it was revealed that 12" ate his cheesecake before putting baklava on it. :(

:eek:
So now you are the truly one and only member of the Baklava Club.
So you are on your own again, naturally.
Are you sad? Or relieved too? :D
I think it must be a quite natural feeling and earned.
Now thinking about another club, don't know yet.
:thumb:

Love this! <3

Im thrilled that you approve !

Absoluteley , shes not only is a loverly person on the inside, but also a loverly person on the outside ie in her looks and appearance, she does have an attractiveness about her :)

The problem of course is that although its only words, If you repeatedly tell someone, over and over and over again that there ugly, useless, worthless ect the recipient of these LIES and abuse can start 2 believe it ! :(

Last edited:
Hey Cala-lily, are you sharing that bottle of Lysol in the middle with everyone to stop the spread of HPV? I don't think Lysol works. But I always knew you were a thoughtful little sugar cookie!!!

Who the f*** are these people anyway? :confused:
All from Lysol commercials?
I have an unopened bottle of that stuff somewhere in my bathroom stashed away for years.
Received as a gift when buying toothpaste.
I am now going to throw it away! :brows:
If my breath smells and nobody says anything it's not my problem, because how would I know?
They can go f*** themselves. :swear

Who the f*** are these people anyway? :confused:
All from Lysol commercials?
I have an unopened bottle of that stuff somewhere in my bathroom stashed away for years.
Received as a gift when buying toothpaste.
I am now going to throw it away! :brows:
If my breath smells and nobody says anything it's not my problem, because how would I know?
They can go f*** themselves. :swear

The thing is, people don't normally tell you that your breath smells though. They just stop talking to your or calling you. In the best case, they offer you a breath mint. (One should always accept a breath mint when offered one!) :thumb: Also, it's probably not a good idea to use Lysol against bad breath. You can thank me later, when the ladies can't get enough of your sweet love, Gare bear!

Last edited:
The thing is, people don't normally tell you that your breath smells though. They just stop talking to your or calling you. In the best case, they offer you a breath mint. (One should always accept a breath mint when offered one!) :thumb: Also, it's probably not a good idea to use Lysol against bad breath. You can thank me later, when the ladies can't get enough of your sweet love, Gare bear!

I know that they don't tell you that easily but if you are friends and know eachother, appreciate eachother, I myself would try to say it even if it was difficult for me. And I would appreciate if a friend told me too.
I thank you now already, one lady would be more then enough, ha! :rolleyes:
I like it you call me Gare Bear too, it feels funny and great!
You are too kind and nice! :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom