This guy cracks me up

MindlessRuffian

Señor Member
I thought maybe some of you would get the same enjoyment out of this.

http://ihatewhitewomen.blogspot.com/

His "about me":

"I am a white American male, and I hate white women. In a nutshell, white women are the most likely to cheat on you, to divorce you, to get fat, to steal half of your money, etc. Therefore, what intelligent man would want to get involved with a bitchy white woman?

White women are generally immature, selfish, and extremely arrogant and self-centered. The behavior of most white women is utterly disgusting, to say the least.

This blog is my attempt to explain why I feel white women are inferior to all other groups of women, such as Asians, Middle Easterners, Mexicans, Blacks, etc."

...because that's not stereotyping at all :lbf:

Black men feel the same way about black women, hence the blues, particularly those originating in Chicago.

We would have never heard of Muddy Waters, Howlin' Wolf, Ma Rainey (I assume), and so on, had they not all been f***ed over by black women.

Ali once claimed that the white man can't understand black music because the white man has never had his woman walk out on him (because the white man has the de niro to keep her satisfied).

Interracial copulation should be mandatory. Either that or everybody goes Latin, which I would not protest.

White women brutually mentally abuse their men/boyfriends/husbands
Guess what, American men? We don't have to take this bullshit anymore! We don't have to tolerate the abuse and constant criticism that white American women throw at us! YES, a new day is dawning! YES, American men, we CAN stand up for our rights! Yes, we CAN challenge the divorce courts in America! YES, we can boycott and ignore American women and go marry foreign women! The truth is, American women are the lowest class of women on the planet. They are lower than dirt. They are all whores who will cheat on you, divorce you, take your kids, house, cars, and up to 80 percent of your income in the form of alimony and support payments. Guess what? WE AREN'T GONNA TAKE THIS SHIT ANYMORE! We American men are starting to REJECT AMERICAN WOMEN and get married to foreign women, who don't have the same bullshit spoiled little bitch feminist attitudes that American women have. STAND UP FOR YOUR RIGHTS, MY FELLOW AMERICAN MEN!

Thank GOD he isn't marrying white American women. Thank GOD.

Back
Top Bottom