'This Is Morrissey' Album (vinyl & download) - released 6th July - Morrissey Central (June 3)

43206_this_is_morrissey.jpg

On Friday 6 July Parlophone (Warner) release This Is Morrissey album.
On the same day, BMG release the single All The Young People Must Fall In Love, with Rose Garden as the B-side.The A-side is re-mixed by Bob Clearmountain.The B-side is live from The Grand ‘Ole Opry in Nashville.
Both releases are available on vinyl and as download.

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/morrissey-release-date

Not a mock-up after all.
Odd track list - Satellite... and including the Mael mix!?
Opinions?
Regards,
FWD.

(7" not included in title as it has several separate threads already).

Posted by Famous when dead:

Update: June 4th.

This Is Morrissey will have a release on July 6th in the U.S.A on the Sire label.

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/this-is-morrissey-usa-edition

43226_this_is_morrissey_us.jpg

UPDATE June 5:

As noted by NealCassidy and Famous when dead, the US version appears to have 3 fewer tracks (Missing: "Speedway", "Angel...", "Lucky Lisp"):

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
INTERVIEW REQUEST: Hi - I'm a music journalist who has written for CLASH, the Quietus, Drowned in Sound and I'm working on a feature and would love to speak to Morrissey fans on here who are still big fans of Morrissey in spite of what he has said over the last 6-12 months. I've had a great response on here from people who are no longer fans/no longer want to watch him live, but I would love to hear from people who continue to support the man. My emails are open at [email protected]. We can discuss terms and I would not quote anyone without having gained their permission whatsoever. Thanks

INTERVIEW REQUEST: Hi - I'm a music journalist who has written for CLASH, the Quietus, Drowned in Sound and I'm working on a feature and would love to speak to Morrissey fans on here who are still big fans of Morrissey in spite of what he has said over the last 6-12 months. I've had a great response on here from people who are no longer fans/no longer want to watch him live, but I would love to hear from people who continue to support the man. My emails are open at [email protected]. We can discuss terms and I would not quote anyone without having gained their permission whatsoever. Thanks

JFC, Skinny enough. Just have PEP write the thing. Nothing we can say can be repeated as being worthy without her approval, as she is the VOA (Voice of Aesthetics). If she is too busy writing the next great travel book contact Evennow who has the 99 percent going.:squiffy:

Only a month until the release date and still no pre sales on the usual Web sites, surely this is a wind up?

Also, a seriously terrible sleeve even worse than Low in High School! Who thought I would ever write that sentence?

I AM alive and kicking.
Much, much bettter than could be expected.
In fact it is almost a kind of miracle.
Apparently I tapped from resources I didn’t know I had.
And the doctors did a great thing.
I am not there yet of course and it will be a heavy recuperation but I feel good.
Thanks Pep! :thumb:
Welcome back to the Asylum Q. May I suggest you skip any comments by the sacked Mod. If you do happen to stumble upon his juvenile comments you may wish the Doctors hadn’t done such a super job ;) Seriously, pleased you are OK X

Only a month until the release date and still no pre sales on the usual Web sites, surely this is a wind up?

Also, a seriously terrible sleeve even worse than Low in High School! Who thought I would ever write that sentence?

It's actually better than any of his album covers this century.

I AM alive and kicking.
I am not there yet of course and it will be a heavy recuperation but I feel good.
Good to have one of the good guys back lol

Not sure where you get right wing from but she is seemingly friends with Russell Brand and writes really terrible poetry, so that tells me everything I need to know.

They travel so fast,
These seconds into minutes,
Our hours into days.
Let's count them, then,
As our lives become memories
And our children become men
We never expected to look so far back
We always assumed our time was ahead of us
So let's count them, then
These moments we grow, we eat, we see
They pass like water through our fingers
We can't hold on to a single drop
And before we know it, our hands have dried.

(C) F. Dodwell 2018

Love how she has added (c) as though someone would really want to steal this.

You never know. Someone might one day want to copy n paste it to a web forum.

I AM alive and kicking.

Good times for a change Mr Q x 3 and best wishes with your recovery.

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

Tags
this is morrissey info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom