"This Is Morrissey" compilation released (UK - July 6, 2018, US - July 13)

The new compilation is available from today on CD in the UK (Vinyl - Aug. 31), and I can see it’s already on Spotify too.

Posted by an anonymous person:

US version will be release on 13 july.

Link to Amazon.com release.

43206-8faf73716b9e1d9db71f4c9cc70ccc02.jpg

Buy on Amazon.co.uk.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was in an HMV today, and they didn't seem to have it. At least, it wasn't on display or in new releases. I didn't look under M.

I was in an HMV today, and they didn't seem to have it. At least, it wasn't on display or in new releases. I didn't look under M.

It wasn't displayed next to the new Johnny Marr? I would think that would be an irresistible store display!

I bought it from my hmv on Saturday, it was on an end of aisle display, also bought the single which in the vinyl section

• In my local HMV, ATYPMFIL was not only being kept behind the counter, but was almost completely concealed by copies of Yellow Submarine. I just about recognized the reddish brown edge of the sleeve, and had to ask the sales assistant if Morrissey was hiding behind the Beatles single.

He's currently stuck on 48 copies sold and Irish Blood, Irish Heart bought twenty of those. Another two sales should push him into the top 100.

GREAT CUTTING COMMENT!:ha-no:
now lets wait for "surface" tragic attempt at comedic comeback.:ahhh:

if you want your singer to die and be brought back to life through heroin abuse then dave gahans your man,me I will stick with clean living Morrissey.
Man, it's gotta be a bitch getting judged on something you did nearly 30 years ago instead of your actions in the time since.

Are these tracks remastered?
Yes, a mixture:
  1. The Last of the Famous International Playboys (2010 Remastered Version)
  2. Ouija Board, Ouija Board (2010 Remastered Version)
  3. Speedway (2014 Remastered Version)
  4. Have-A-Go Merchant
  5. Satellite Of Love (Live - RSD)
  6. Suedehead (Mael Mix - RSD)
  7. Lucky Lisp (2010 Remastered Version)
  8. Whatever Happens I Love You
  9. You're The One For Me Fatty (Live)
  10. Jack The Ripper (studio)
  11. The Harsh Truth of the Camera Eye (2013 Remastered Version)
  12. Everyday Is Like Sunday (2010 Remastered Version)
Regards,
FWD.

Tags
this is morrissey info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom