Morrissey Central "Thwack!!" (April 25, 2021)

“Thwack” is the sound Moz’s body will make when he falls on stage in Las Vegas after getting hit with a Quilloughby plush doll...or after seeing a Snuffs t-shirt in the crowd. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

“Thwack” is the sound Moz’s body will make when he falls on stage in Las Vegas after getting hit with a Quilloughby plush doll...or after seeing a Snuffs t-shirt in the crowd. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Of course, then Moz will put the toy in your.... And, we'll hear you yell thwack

That thing plays like a cheap, needy pop-up video. Someone needs to tell Quilloby fans to chill the f$&k out.

Of course, then Moz will put the toy in your.... And, we'll hear you yell thwack
One for you olde pal
I hope you getting rich Quick ??
20D2670A-EB8A-4956-8786-242CDBF3093A.jpeg

Just the fact that Morrissey refers to this barely literate, self-published author of shockingly average paranormal thrillers (yes, I forced myself to read one) as "a writer" is enough to make me doubt his sanity in a very big way.

Oh gawd.

Let's cut to the chase here. As I've mentioned so, so many times, it's the money that counts. What else matters in Morrissey's world? Being in the media? Not helping. Selling records? Well, that's not happening. Touring - well, it could, and that's how he makes money, but his paying fan-base is dwindling by the second.

Nothing matters to Morrissey other than money, and La Dodwell yapping on about cancel culture (does she have any idea what she's trying to say?) makes no difference to Morrissey. It's all about Green in the bank. Nothing else. So her starting position is fatally flawed. As is the rest of her, errrr..., presentation.

I'd say money is after spite and vindictiveness in priority.

No, Barry:
One can make an observation without being intoxicated.
If you put the cans of Carling down for long enough, you’d realise that Dodwell has recently jumped up on the bandwagon
Her desperation to be noticed reeks a mile off. Tragic, if she wasn’t such an arse.
Another Carling Baz?
she started supporting M about 3 years ago so its hardly jumping on the bandwagon.

Just the fact that Morrissey refers to this barely literate, self-published author of shockingly average paranormal thrillers (yes, I forced myself to read one) as "a writer" is enough to make me doubt his sanity in a very big way.

He said

'e l o q u e n t' .

I'd rather have Fiona sticking up for morrissey than some of the f***ers trying to drag him down.

I'd rather have Fiona sticking up for morrissey than some of the f***ers trying to drag him down.
Placing myself in the imagined scenario of being Morrissey right now, she would be the last person I would want holding the towel in my corner.

He’s just digging a big hole for himself, the more he bangs the ”poor me” drum. He should concentrate on what he excels at, making music.

Oh gawd.

Let's cut to the chase here. As I've mentioned so, so many times, it's the money that counts. What else matters in Morrissey's world? Being in the media? Not helping. Selling records? Well, that's not happening. Touring - well, it could, and that's how he makes money, but his paying fan-base is dwindling by the second.

Nothing matters to Morrissey other than money, and La Dodwell yapping on about cancel culture (does she have any idea what she's trying to say?) makes no difference to Morrissey. It's all about Green in the bank. Nothing else. So her starting position is fatally flawed. As is the rest of her, errrr..., presentation.
Stop mentioning it then idiot

If only skinny had access to some disinfectant -

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom