Morrissey Central "To Be Right But Not To Be Believed" (April 25, 2020)

New Message from Moz:

"During this fascinating period of Big Brother conformism … otherwise known as Kung Flu, a lot of people have adopted Everyday Is Like Sunday as the summing-up of our times. I like all of the clips, but this one particularly :

The constant question I hear is 'why don't the label re-issue the song?', and of course, you might as well ask me why the universe is made up of matter but not antimatter. In fact, THAT question is easier to answer."

-Morrissey, 25 April, in the year 2525.

If some of you aren't thoroughly ashamed of the posts you have farted on here today then you need to sort yourselves out. It's all a bit embarrassing.

Absolutely...years ago this site used to be extremely popular, with witty dialogue.

This thread in particular reads like the Primal Scream of angry, lonely simpletons.

Who exactly is constantly asking about the reissue? Please. And as if radio would play it and the public would buy it. Morrissey is now a novelty act, unfortunately. Dwindled down to his core base. Joe public don’t want to hear morrissey, don’t buy his records, and don’t go to his gigs.
“Joe public don’t want to hear morrissey, don’t buy his records, and don’t go to his gigs”.

As far as I’m concerned, Joe Public can do one. As Sid Vicious said, “I’ve met the man next door and he’s a c***”.

“Joe public don’t want to hear morrissey, don’t buy his records, and don’t go to his gigs”.

As far as I’m concerned, Joe Public can do one. As Sid Vicious said, “I’ve met the man next door and he’s a c***”.

I can imagine who the neighbour was...

There it is. I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris part II.

What a f***ing opportunistic clown. Any opportunity to profit, regardless of the situation.
I almost wish I believed in Hell so that I knew Morrissey would have a warm place in the afterlife.

There it is. I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris part II.

What a f***ing opportunistic clown. Any opportunity to profit, regardless of the situation.
I almost wish I believed in Hell so that I knew Morrissey would have a warm place in the afterlife.

It is now, and always was all about the money. He is absolutely shameless.

It is now, and always was all about the money. He is absolutely shameless.
There's greed, and then there's holy shit you f***ing classless empathy-free insulated f***ing moron, are you really publicly upset that you can't push a 30+ year old song to profit off of a global pandemic?

The Donald Trump of music- [edited:] Silly hair, disgustingly full of himself, claims to be genius, proves otherwise,
sings/says what an easily fooled chunk of the populace wants to hear, inspires cultish devotion, followers
don't acknowledge the truth even when it's plain and clear... Both begging for a bullet... Yeesh.

There's greed, and then there's holy shit you f***ing classless empathy-free insulated f***ing moron, are you really publicly upset that you can't push a 30+ year old song to profit off of a global pandemic?

The Donald Trump of music- [edited:] Silly hair, disgustingly full of himself, claims to be genius, proves otherwise,
sings/says what an easily fooled chunk of the populace wants to hear, inspires cultish devotion, followers
don't acknowledge the truth even when it's plain and clear... Both begging for a bullet... Yeesh.
Yet he does seem to hold your attention. Just like Skinny - if you are so angered by his actions then why bother taking an interest in his 'career'? Relax. Spend time with loved ones. Read a book. Just move on. It all means nothing - you are wise enough to realize that.

Yet he does seem to hold your attention. Just like Skinny - if you are so angered by his actions then why bother taking an interest in his 'career'? Relax. Spend time with loved ones. Read a book. Just move on. It all means nothing - you are wise enough to realize that.
I do all of those things and then some. It's not like I spend any significant time poring over the entire internet working myself into a frenzy. It's a mix of schadenfreude, salacious horror, and rooting for the underdog to come to their senses and atone, though I've given up on the last one.

I've said for a while now that I'm only here for the car crash.
It could be Taylor Swift going off the rails and I'd still read with bemusement. Why? Because I'm only human.

Skinny as soon as you are having a hard time of it, you log off and then re log in as these pseuds like left nut and surface so they can then face the music while you sit back; as if no one knows all your fake personas.

None of your fake avatars care about money because they get their livelihood from the state ie are on the dole. None work.

Skinny logging in with a new avatar. Surface, the Buthcer, same thing.

Skinny as soon as you are having a hard time of it, you log off and then re log in as these pseuds like left nut and surface so they can then face the music while you sit back; as if no one knows all your fake personas.

None of your fake avatars care about money because they get their livelihood from the state ie are on the dole. None work.
It's adorable that you still think I'm Skinny. Wrong side of the pond, long time member, different name. I've also never been in a quiz show, but I did win a trapper keeper in third grade once, in a bingo game.

Do you remember one of site moderators telling you this - Do not mix up with a user Morrissey's left nut with Uncleskinny. They are two different users who have similar opinions.

Do you remember one of site moderators telling you this - Do not mix up with a user Morrissey's left nut with Uncleskinny. They are two different users who have similar opinions.
But Surface-

wGJRA8luKKsA.jpg

I do all of those things and then some. It's not like I spend any significant time poring over the entire internet working myself into a frenzy. It's a mix of schadenfreude, salacious horror, and rooting for the underdog to come to their senses and atone, though I've given up on the last one.

I've said for a while now that I'm only here for the car crash.
It could be Taylor Swift going off the rails and I'd still read with bemusement. Why? Because I'm only human.
That's some explanation for being here, get a grip because you ain't making one ounce of sense ?

Back
Top Bottom