Morrissey Central "To Be Right But Not To Be Believed" (April 25, 2020)

New Message from Moz:

"During this fascinating period of Big Brother conformism … otherwise known as Kung Flu, a lot of people have adopted Everyday Is Like Sunday as the summing-up of our times. I like all of the clips, but this one particularly :

The constant question I hear is 'why don't the label re-issue the song?', and of course, you might as well ask me why the universe is made up of matter but not antimatter. In fact, THAT question is easier to answer."

-Morrissey, 25 April, in the year 2525.

Yeah for da f***en flu. Give me Aussie or Swedens approach any day of the week over ours.

I think it's generally agreed, that one country's approach may not be relevant to all other countries, for a variety of reasons, so it's not a case of copy n paste what Sweden, or NZ did.

Covid-19 happened at different points on the timeline, sweeping in from the East thru to Europe & over the pond to the US. For example, the UK was more or less 2 weeks behind Italy, & we've more or less paralleled what happened there as far as deaths are concerned. I guess we'll be watching closely what happens there as they start to lift restrictions.

Fact is, we are where we are now, so we've just got to get on with it as best we can. If we could get in a time machine & go back to before it began, then I'm sure we'd be doing things differently. But hindsight is a wonderful thing.

Flu kills more than the caronavius. So does heart disease and several other things
Globally Covid, has killed about 250,000 although many of these people were very sick anyways and on their way out.

The number is probably higher coz we know the Chinese Comnunist Party haven't been completely forthcoming.

Annually car crashes kill 1.25 million with a further 20-50 million suffering long term disabilities.

Famine is predicted to kill an extra 130 million this year as those most in need are suffering food shortages due to Western lockdowns.

The cure is definitely worse than the illness.

Globally Covid, has killed about 250,000 although many of these people were very sick anyways and on their way out.

The number is probably higher coz we know the Chinese Comnunist Party haven't been completely forthcoming.

Annually car crashes kill 1.25 million with a further 20-50 million suffering long term disabilities.

Famine is predicted to kill an extra 130 million this year as those most in need are suffering food shortages due to Western lockdowns.

The cure is definitely worse than the illness.
Agreed. Even the "task force" has said that they fudge the numbers. This is a scam even if people are actually getting a virus. Media is doing the best they can to scare people. Answer to all this is homesteading
IMG_20200409_134401.jpg

What a heart-warming performance. "… otherwise known as Kung Flu" Oh my gosh, the wit...I love it, makes me smile and laugh:laughing:

I have been thinking about it:

"why the universe is made up of matter but not antimatter?"... I think I know it:

Antimatter is simply the same thing than matter, but the electrical charges are inverted...
IF the Universe that we know was made up of antimatter, then the official name of the antimatter would be "matter", whilst the thing we call matter would be known as "antimatter".

I thought about it whilst I was cooking pasta with tomatoes and I was glad that I found the answer.
Now you can go on with your usual discussions.
I now can’t get over the ‘fact’ that for years I assumed the universe was made up of both matter and antimatter.

No im talking about in a decent sampling of 1500 cases we have zero deaths under 60 and only 2 under 70. You know what I call that? The flu.
I’ve felt for along time that we’re too dismissive of flu—which is a real threat to life. Conversely, we’ve had a colossal over reaction to the Covid-19 virus.

I get why this version might be his favourite. Nicely done family ! Big Brother conformism: That means a lot of things. The World allows wet markets to operate? the World allows deep-water dredging for "sea food"? It's all business. Not the kind of business that sells a few extra copies of "Everyday is like Sunday". The kind of business where decisions are made to ensure the survival of the top .01% wealthiest people. And if you think they care about the rest of us 7,593,240,600...think again. Kung Flu is right. If you've been to China...you know that the the most populated country on the globe is resorting to eating any living creature. I imagine that centuries ago, many lives were lost trying to determine whether a mushroom was edible or a deathcap. Now, relatively unknown creatures with unknown reactions to stress (of being in captivity and knowing their fate) may be releasing unknown unknowns....

Forced vaccinations are coming next.
I happen to agree: get vaccinated or stay at home and starve will be the message.

‘Joe Public’ is now ready to comply with anything: ‘he’ takes about three weeks to breakdown ( when “we won’t stand for it” becomes “please do it now”).

Morrissey, like me, has the resources to organise a private flight to Stockholm where there's no lockdown.

Where is this little gobshite hiding out, anyway? Lausanne? Altrincham? Los Angeles? Rome? Instanbul? Or at Katie Hopkin's house?

Wherever he is he has massive Privilege. He isn't living in a multi-generational occupancy terraced house in Small Heath or a council flat in Tower Hamlets where social distancing is impossible, is he?

Is he joining the Tea Party revolts in Red State USA against the lockdown? Who is this Big Brother? Trump? Boris? The CDC or the NHS?

How does he even know anything about this given he doesn't watch the news?

I'm in lockdown and 'everyday is like Sunday' in a good way. I can hear the dawn chorus, there is less traffic on the road, just emergency workers and 'sunday drivers' and boy racers having a bit of naughty fun as they go put their lives on the line at some retail park. 'Big Brother conformism...otherwise known as Kung Flu'...what is this incoherent drivel meant to relate? A complaint about the Big Brother Chinese Communist Party state that covered up the virus and locked up whistleblower doctors? Did Wuhan feel like a Sunday 'groundhog day'...why? Is Sunday significant to Chinese people in the same way?

The sun is shining and it was often shining in Rhyl in the early 70s on family holidays paid for by my bus driver dad and taxi assistant to the disabled kids mother...why was Morrissey so ungrateful to get a holiday anyway? Little eejit, someone should have given him a good slap around the arse once he started whining.

Is this some sort of attempt to link his plan to monetise the Bataclan massacre with this latest absurd attempt to garner interest in his his back catalogue to generate revenues and attention of the Covid19 pandemic? What f***ing planet is this prick actually living on?

Is the reference to the Zager and Evan's song meant to signify that Morrissey has advanced aesthetics? Musical taste? Or that he is just a desperate magpie who will grasp at anything that flie past his addled brain? "In the year 2525, if man is still alive"...are we gonna get a Morrissey Pandemic Remix of this?...that would at least be moderately interesting rather than utterly ridiculous. I assume he thinks this song is a 'prophesy' of some sort of Big Brother dystopia? How novel an interpretation!....smfh...

So Morrissey scans Social Media for loving and respectful clips or does that hairdresser he nicked from my salon in Cheltenham do it for him whilst he reclines on a chaise longue with a grape in his mouth and a buttplug up his arse'n'all?

Even as satire this would be dire but...it isn't meant as a joke, is it? Fcuk me....it just gets betta and betta like a nice hot bag-a-chipz..

Andy

aka BrummieBoy

https://www.irishmirror.ie/showbiz/celebrity-news/katie-hopkins-warned-police-breaking-21821700

Morrissey, like me, has the resources to organise a private flight to Stockholm where there's no lockdown.

Where is this little gobshite hiding out, anyway? Lausanne? Altrincham? Los Angeles? Rome? Instanbul? Or at Katie Hopkin's house?

Wherever he is he has massive Privilege. He isn't living in a multi-generational occupancy terraced house in Small Heath or a council flat in Tower Hamlets where social distancing is impossible, is he?

Is he joining the Tea Party revolts in Red State USA against the lockdown? Who is this Big Brother? Trump? Boris? The CDC or the NHS?

I'm in lockdown and 'everyday is like Sunday' in a good way. I can hear the dawn chorus, there is less traffic on the road, just emergency workers and 'sunday drivers' and boy racers having a bit of naughty fun as they go put their lives on the line at some retail park. 'Big Brother conformism...otherwise known as Kung Flu'...what is this incoherent drivel meant to relate? A complaint about the Big Brother Chinese Communist Party state that covered up the virus and locked up whistleblower doctors? Did Wuhan feel like a Sunday 'groundhog day'...why? Is Sunday significant to Chinese people in the same way?

The sun is shining and it was often shining in Rhyl in the early 70s on family holidays paid for by my bus driver dad and taxi assistant to the disabled kids mother...why was Morrissey so ungrateful to get a holiday anyway? Little eejit, someone should have given him a good slap around the arse once he started whining.

Is this some sort of attempt to link his plan to monetise the Bataclan massacre with this latest absurd attempt to garner interest in his his back catalogue to generate revenues and attention of the Covid19 pandemic? What f***ing planet is this prick actually living on?

Is the reference to the Zager and Evan's song meant to signify that Morrissey has advanced aesthetics? Musical taste? Or that he is just a desperate magpie who will grasp at anything that flie past his addled brain? "In the year 2525, if man is still alive"...are we gonna get a Morrissey Pandemic Remix of this?...that would at least be moderately interesting rather than utterly ridiculous. I assume he thinks this song is a 'prophesy' of some sort of Big Brother dystopia? How novel an interpretation!....smfh...

So Morrissey scans Social Media for loving and respectful clips or does that hairdresser he nicked from my salon in Cheltenham do it for him whilst he reclines on a chaise longue with a grape in his mouth and a buttplug up his arse'n'all?

Even as satire this would be dire but...it isn't meant as a joke, is it? Fcuk me....it just gets betta and betta like a nice hot bag-a-chipz..

Andy

aka BrummieBoy

https://www.irishmirror.ie/showbiz/celebrity-news/katie-hopkins-warned-police-breaking-21821700

If he was at Katie's she'd probably be slaughtering a lamb on her lawn by day 2.

Andy

aka BrummieBoy

Dude, you could've saved yourself (and us) a lot of time by simply writing the phrase, 'Steve, isn't he an absolute berk!'

Morrissey has been self-isolating since the day he was born.

:lbf: :tiphat:

The virus is a HOAX. The numbers of genuine virus deaths are greatly exaggerated. In reality it's no more serious or deadly than the yearly flu virus.

Apparently heart attacks and normal deaths do not exist at the moment. Doctors are told to simply write COVID-19.

I’ve felt for along time that we’re too dismissive of flu—which is a real threat to life. Conversely, we’ve had a colossal over reaction to the Covid-19 virus.
Completely agree. So glad to see a widespread increasing awareness towards dangers of viral contagion and the responsibility we have to protect others from our viruses though. It was about time.

In 2016 i got severely sick with the swine flu. Took me a couple of months to get it out of my system again, broke a rip while coughing.
I know what it feels like being a 90 year old cripple.

My life changed dramatically afterwards. I got over-cautious, e.g. since then i havent touched a public door handle ever again, bc nobody else gave a shit, ppl still coming to work with fever, sneezing and leaving their snotty handkerchiefs on their tables, etc, or simply coughing into your face in the train because there was a coffee in their right hand and a mobile in their left. And i always knew that this is NOT a normal behaviour in a so-called civilized society, that sth must be completely wrong with these ppl bc they simply didnt give a f***ing shit about other ppl's health.

This has changed now, for a longer period of time, i hope. Feels as if destiny has answered at leadt one of my wishes for a drastic change.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom