Tommy Robinson 'arrested over assault at Center Parcs pool'

• Thread starter Deleted member 29235
  • Start date
His daughter - no matter the outcome - is deserving of a more loving, caring form of 'protection'.
That's a very salient point. She is far more likely to be harmed by having to be the child of a serial liar, thug, racist, and criminal than she is by any 'touching' incident, real or imaginary.

I've not heard a word of what the girl has said. But her father has form in this respect (lying and thuggery) and that means anything he says is to be mistrusted at best. But when the court case comes around we'll find out.
There is likely to be one court case - that of assault perpetrated by YL.
Evidence will be required re: a sexual assault case. I haven't read about any evidence being provided. That may arise in coming days?
Testimony from his daughter i.e the video - I don't think that would be admissable now given that YL chose to post it on social media.
We don't know when the video with his daughter was filmed - before or after YL's assault on the man.

A lot of what YL is claiming doesn't ring true to me. That's because he has a long history of peddling lies.

For now it's all conjecture. The court case(s) will make their decisions.

No thanks, cocksucker. I'm not giving a single penny to that serial liar and racist thug.
You should watch the video(s) it's all a bit of a muddle in 3 sections ....

Section 1: were YL talks to his daughter about what happened. I felt as though I was being manipulated and felt nothing but sympathy for the child who should not have been put in that situation.
Section 2: YL surrounded by police. He rants a number of points which actively diminish his accusations.
Section 3: YL piece to camera in which he attempts to sound like the voice of reason.

YL's new far right vehicle Alliance launched on 28th Feb 2020. It hardly bothered the media. Is this just a calculating plan to draw attention to a failing project?

Going round accusing members of the public of being paedophiles to cover up his own criminality. Just like he did with Mike Stuchberry. I hope the person being referred to here has a screenshot and sues him to oblivion.
aha, I bet we'd discover all sorts of sordid grubby details about Skinny given half a chance

This is what the print media don't mention about the arrest.

I don't trust anything coming from Tommy's camp. I'm expected to believe that some guy just walked up to his daughter and started molesting her in front of her father in a public park.

I'm thinking either a) the fight was over something else and that's some bullshit he made up on the fly or b) this was a staged publicity stunt.

Whatever the case, you can be sure this ill result in another Tommy fundraising drive and then you'll never hear about it again.

Nice mouth son. So....Smithsian.
'Cuck,' 'numbnuts...' That's just this afternoon. Where I to don full protective gear and immerse myself in the cesspit that is your posting history I'm sure I could find others. But seriously, if your turning pale and fainting because you can dish it out but you can't take it is all you have, best you run along now and go and join your friends on Breitbart or wherever you racists hang out these days.

I don't trust anything coming from Tommy's camp. I'm expected to believe that some guy just walked up to his daughter and started molesting her in front of her father in a public park.

I'm thinking either a) the fight was over something else and that's some bullshit he made up on the fly or b) this was a staged publicity stunt.

Whatever the case, you can be sure this ill result in another Tommy fundraising drive and then you'll never hear about it again.
Very possibly a) and b).

'Cuck,' 'numbnuts...' That's just this afternoon. Where I to don full protective gear and immerse myself in the cesspit that is your posting history I'm sure I could find others. But seriously, if your turning pale and fainting because you can dish it out but you can't take it is all you have, best you run along now and go and join your friends on Breitbart or wherever you racists hang out these days.

Far as I know, neither of those terms are deemed "bad language". :unsure:

No thanks, cocksucker. I'm not giving a single penny to that serial liar and racist thug.
I think this doesn't pass the sniff test either. I mean it just so happened that it was Tommy's kid that was targeted? However to try and comment on the situation but refuse to watch the video of the incident seems strange. The only way you can come to a fully formed opinion is to view the evidence of both sides, I would've thought. It's why I sometimes out myself through the hell of watching Don lemon or Chris Coumo on CNN, LOL.

I think this doesn't pass the sniff test either. I mean it just so happened that it was Tommy's kid that was targeted? However to try and comment on the situation but refuse to watch the video of the incident seems strange. The only way you can come to a fully formed opinion is to view the evidence of both sides, I would've thought. It's why I sometimes out myself through the hell of watching Don lemon or Chris Coumo on CNN, LOL.
You must be made of sterner stuff than me.

Alliance made no impact whatsoever at its launch in 28th Feb. 2 dats later Robinson tries again this time using his daughter. Again, it fails. What next for Tommy the Turd? Will he shove his granny off a bus?
Will he sacrifice one of his other children on his alt-right altar? Will he just admit that his teeth whitening regime consists of fluffing cock for his Jesus?

Whatever ... please donate to Tommy's latest tirade. Your generosity means he might be able to holiday somewhere other than the shitehole that is Center Parcs.

Tags
far-right thug
Back
Top Bottom