Morrissey Central TONIGHT, AT 8.PM (April 27, 2020)

"TONIGHT, AT 8.PM, LET'S ALL STAND AT OUR GATES AND CLAP FOR THOSE WHO CHOOSE NOT TO EAT ANIMALS. THESE ARE THE PEOPLE WHO ARE SAVING THE WORLD". Morrissey.

https://www.tremr.com/Fiona-Dodwell...nd-the-animal-kingdom-when-truth-is-unpopular

Related item:

Morrissey needs to be stopped
Nah. All that’s required for a reset is the proper shit-kicking he so richly deserves. Shame he didn’t receive one from mom, dad or any of the multitude of people who helped him build the career he once had.

If he’d eaten a little crow, instead of acting like one - earlier in life - he might still have one.

Having said that, a sociopathic, narcissist like him would probably just turn comeuppance into more of the “poor, hard-done-by” bullahit he’s been spewing for the past 30 years.

I feel for Morrissey. He was ill-raised and then cast into a level of fame that can’t be navigated by a baseline, self-centred schoolyard little twat.

His fans though? Unforgivable c***s. Dead weight on a struggling planet.

Fak Arf.

I wonder if Morrissey would actually applaud, or would he order Damon to do it for him.

He'd clap, Damon would be locked inside the house pretending not to exist.

These continuous Moz postings on Central are repetitive and unkind. What he is actually saying people deserve to die from Covid 19 they deserve no compassion because they are not Vegan. He is so far up PETA Cults HQ ass (who put down healthy animals) that he hates most of his fellow humans. Maybe I'm wrong?

These continuous Moz postings on Central are repetitive and unkind. What he is actually saying people deserve to die from Covid 19 they deserve no compassion because they are not Vegan. He is so far up PETA Cults HQ ass (who put down healthy animals) that he hates most of his fellow humans. Maybe I'm wrong?
I really can’t believe this post. You suspect there might be a misanthropic streak in Morrissey? Jesus wept.

I feel for Morrissey. He was ill-raised and then cast into a level of fame that can’t be navigated by a baseline, self-centred schoolyard little twat.

Morrissey's personality is completely typical of what happens when one parent completely idolises you and the other shuns you. I used to work with someone just the same - absolutely everything becomes a battle for self-esteem.

Nah. All that’s required for a reset is the proper shit-kicking he so richly deserves. Shame he didn’t receive one from mom, dad or any of the multitude of people who helped him build the career he once had.

If he’d eaten a little crow, instead of acting like one - earlier in life - he might still have one.

Having said that, a sociopathic, narcissist like him would probably just turn comeuppance into more of the “poor, hard-done-by” bullahit he’s been spewing for the past 30 years.

His fans though? Unforgivable c***s. Dead weight on a struggling planet.

Fak Arf.

Yet..........here you are...........on a dedicated website. Sad...for you that is.

Nobody is clapping in Los Angeles. We're watching television in the air conditioning like normal people.

Morrissey the sociopath is emerging more each day.
I would imagine there have been deaths of people who attended Morrisseys London show.
The show he thought it acceptable to cough on his fans before the first song.
Today he finds it acceptable to post this message.
My God, what a terrible man to do that.
Hope he rots in hell.

I would imagine there have been deaths of people who attended Morrisseys London show.
The show he thought it acceptable to cough on his fans before the first song.
Today he finds it acceptable to post this message.
My God, what a terrible man to do that.
Hope he rots in hell.

People like you need to get a grip of yourself as you're on the cusp of seriously losing the plot. Rot in hell? Deaths? Cough? FFS.
Your nappy awaits.

Morrissey supporting animals is a good cop out for him when he knows he's in trouble.
100% cop out.
100% big trouble. 28/04/2020

He already gave Damon the clap :p
Acton I gotta say I'm really disappointed with you n your posts lately. Have you gone back to kindergarten or started on the lockdown booze? Knob actually. Just sayin.

We all know he lives full time in hotels, I imagine him with lock down he's in some travel lodge off the M6 self isolating due to his pre existing conditions on his lonesome.
There aren't any hotels open except for health care workers in isolation.

Acton I gotta say I'm really disappointed with you n your posts lately. Have you gone back to kindergarten or started on the lockdown booze? Knob actually. Just sayin.
Naw I just like making a joke. Gives me a cheap thrill. Watchin Gangs of London and having a beer.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom