Tori Amos disses Mozzer in Manchester

Here's some Christmas spirit for you, and now shake hands goodbye politely...;)

Unknown is very Wise, EP.

Morrissey's just added that if Nugz and Scarlet accept to hug each other, he will give Californian rolls and a glass of Chilean to everyone that buys a gig ticket.

I personally think that's a very sweet gesture.

(if the ticket is really expensive, he said you'd get an apple as well.:sweet:) (For his birthday gig, a huge slice of chocolate cake each!:eek:) (he said it might be his last tour and all that, and so he wants to thank people.)

Unknown is very Wise, EP.

Morrissey's just added that if Nugz and Scarlet accept to hug each other, he will give Californian rolls and a glass of Chilean to everyone that buys a gig ticket.

I personally think that's a very sweet gesture.

(if the ticket is really expensive, he said you'd get an apple as well.:sweet:) (For his birthday gig, a huge slice of chocolate cake each!:eek:) (he said it might be his last tour and all that, and so he wants to thank people.)

Californian rolls? eh?

I barely know anything about Tori Amos as I rejected her at the first tidbits of her music I'd been exposed to, especially a pretensiouly boring cover of "Smells Like Teen Spirit" that made me ill. She's sure no Regina Spektor.

My reaction to this clip was, like some of you, that her side of this alleged incident didn't ring true, and she did come off as an obnoxious, vulgar American. It's too bad she has to embarrass Americans, as it gives the anti-Americans of SoLow more ammunition.

As I don't know anything about her, why does she sound like she has an English accent when she talks? Is there a Madonna thing going on there, or is that how she's always talked?

BTW, Jim Carey's Canadian.

I barely know anything about Tori Amos as I rejected her at the first tidbits of her music I'd been exposed to, especially a pretensiouly boring cover of "Smells Like Teen Spirit" that made me ill. She's sure no Regina Spektor.

My reaction to this clip was, like some of you, that her side of this alleged incident didn't ring true, and she did come off as an obnoxious, vulgar American. It's too bad she has to embarrass Americans, as it gives the anti-Americans of SoLow more ammunition.

As I don't know anything about her, why does she sound like she has an English accent when she talks? Is there a Madonna thing going on there, or is that how she's always talked?

BTW, Jim Carey's Canadian.

I'm sure Regina would be flattered :)
I love Regina, she is amazing, but Tori is a better pianist and her lyrics are bolder.

:eek:
909_3380084374.jpg
:eek:

That's quite an unflattering photo above :eek:. Absolute fashion disaster. Most times she looks beautiful:

leggfr1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

toripinkdressgm8.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

toriamos4fl6.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Back
Top Bottom