Tour Cancelled...as if we didnt know...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jon Ball

Hi, just reading on another site that the rest of the tour has been cancelled due to "exhaustion"! Will let you know more as it becomes clearer.... :eek:

Well, I'm driving off to Cardiff in a couple of hours so I guess we'll find out if someone's been bullshitting us...

I have been on the inernet all day and notthing on any 'respectful' site. If that is true not only is my own financial suicide but I will be seeeeeeriously upset for the rest of my days

no way

i don't want to believe i'm that unlucky. when finally i was going to see him... :(

Jon Ball said:
Hi, just reading on another site that the rest of the tour has been cancelled due to "exhaustion"! Will let you know more as it becomes clearer.... :eek:

we'll take your word for it Mr "this is my very first post."

i assume we'll see about 3 more posts from you before DavidT figures out who you are and bans you.

Jon Ball said:
Claiming a piece of news has been reported elsewhere but without a link to that site is the modus operandi of a troll and a time-waster.

Maybe I'll be proved wrong in the next few hours...but until I see reports of people being turned away from the next show, I wouldn't lose any sleep on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom