Troutdale, OR - Edgefield (July 23, 2015) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / Alma Matters / Staircase At The University / Ganglord / Speedway / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Kiss Me A Lot / Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Mama Lay Softly On The Riverbed / Istanbul / Yes, I Am Blind / The Bullfighter Dies / First Of The Gang To Die / I Will See You In Far-Off Places / What She Said / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Now My Heart Is Full / Meat Is Murder // The Queen Is Dead

setlist provided by setlist.fm

• Image posted by an anonymous person:

troutdale.jpg
  • Five Reasons Why Morrissey Should Be Right At Home in Portland - Portland Monthly. Link from Mike and also posted by Chip.

Last edited:
2lub32w.jpg

Apollo's first show

What was disappointing was the crowd. This was my 9th time seeing Morrissey & I have never seen a crowd that was so boring in my life. Moz sounded amazing as usual but of course he wasn't getting into because the crowd sucked. My sister, some lady next to us, & I were the only people that I saw dancing and singing at all & we were right in the front of the stage on the left. This was my first time going to a concert in Portland(I was visiting my sister) & I will never go again. I will though see Morrissey again but at a place where the crowd actually knows his music and gets into. Also, everyone that is complaining about his politic views and MIM, was this the first time you have listened to him?! Hello! That is what he is about.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom