Trust & Distinction amongst good vs. bad

Mozzy1 i am really surprised you have nothing to say in response to the lengthy post i made for your benefit. Did none of it seem at all useful or did i waste my time?

Mozzy1 i am really surprised you have nothing to say in response to the lengthy post i made for your benefit. Did none of it seem at all useful or did i waste my time?

Hun, it's nothing personal against you, it was actually useful and that's the problem. It was so simple and reasonable, that it would prevent any reasonable person from going on whining. :rolleyes:

Sadly Mozzy1 has a habit that she just forgets what she asked before, does not take sincere advice from genuinely nice people like you. :o

http://forums.morrissey-solo.com/showthread.php?t=91223#3

What Kewpie said.

EPbabe,

Hi, I didn't add you b/c I didn't think you would've accepted me b/c it seems people all have this other type of opinion of me. So, I only added people to my account that seemed that they didn't. No offense to you, this is what I felt in my mind on why I didn't add certain people. I understand exactly now where you're coming from & I hope you're cool w/ me about it. OK?

Look, I don't know what other type of opinion you are talking about. Adding me or not adding me won't change my opinion about you, and neither will what other people say or think about you. I still think you are a nice person after all, just too sunk in self-pity. Plus, not responding to people who take their time to reply to you and give you some genuine advice, all in good faith, is just plain rude. So what if you start concentrating on them instead of all the alleged attacks against you?

Pauly, don't take it to heart. Mozzy1 with this and previous usernames has been given the same advice again and again. It does get tiresome and that is why many people here don't take it seriously or bother again.

yup its a shame. never mind, i enjoyed writing it all out - it was good therapy to relieve the tension caused by reading the same thread over and over again!

yup its a shame. never mind, i enjoyed writing it all out - it was good therapy to relieve the tension caused by reading the same thread over and over again!

And your thoughts were appreciated - not by the addressee, but by everybody else. :p

I thought it was good of you to make the effort, and everything you said was spot on. Which, as previously mentioned, is probably why you didn't get a reply.

I thought it was good of you to make the effort, and everything you said was spot on. Which, as previously mentioned, is probably why you didn't get a reply.

;)

Paulc, I know why Mozzy1 didn't reply to you: Cause everything that you said rings truehooohooohooo, oh hoo hoo......... :guitar:

No offense to you PaulC or anyone but, I didn't reply b/c seriously, thanks for your thoughts but, none of you really know me "that" well to form a judgement or opinion on how I am outside of a computer.

What kind of stinks is how people do formulate these types of thoughts based upon posts/threads.

Some people do know me outside of here though but, I'm keeping their names confidential as they do know me as their real friend.

However, like I've posted all-in-all before, if anyone wants to be friends or post on my profile, I've kept the invitation open.

If I'm honest I guess, I didn't add A LOT of members here b/c since being a member since 1999 & my PERSONAL information posted & how I've been so talked-trash about (w/out ANYONE defending me as a friend yet, I've defended a lot of people here/there), it's just very, very, very hard to trust people & know/realize if they're genuine or not....

I hope you all can formally understand my position now. I'm not going to write how you can understand me as a person b/c unless we've hung out or talked on the phone, mailed, etc., IRL, a real opinion/position can't be formulated.

Furthermore, anyone interested though, in sincerely being friends, feel free, we can talk, PM, get to know one another & see where life takes us. This is an opening to a positive realm here.

Cheers.

No offence taken.

But i find your response a little bizarre.

This is an internet forum which you spend alot of time on and you post alot of threads and posts. Your writings are the only way to get to know you short of meeting up. The point of an internet forum is to make these threads and posts. It is not necessarily a precursor to meeting up.

So i based my honest and well meaning advice on what you have written in great detail and repeated ad nauseum on here. Are you saying you arent going to take any of it on board. Not even the really practical stuff?

No offence taken.

But i find your response a little bizarre.

This is an internet forum which you spend alot of time on and you post alot of threads and posts. Your writings are the only way to get to know you short of meeting up. The point of an internet forum is to make these threads and posts. It is not necessarily a precursor to meeting up.

So i based my honest and well meaning advice on what you have written in great detail and repeated ad nauseum on here. Are you saying you arent going to take any of it on board. Not even the really practical stuff?

I took your advice on board darling!...especially number 6! ;)

Love Alma xxx

No offense to you PaulC or anyone but, I didn't reply b/c seriously, thanks for your thoughts but, none of you really know me "that" well to form a judgement or opinion on how I am outside of a computer.

What kind of stinks is how people do formulate these types of thoughts based upon posts/threads.

Some people do know me outside of here though but, I'm keeping their names confidential as they do know me as their real friend.

However, like I've posted all-in-all before, if anyone wants to be friends or post on my profile, I've kept the invitation open.

If I'm honest I guess, I didn't add A LOT of members here b/c since being a member since 1999 & my PERSONAL information posted & how I've been so talked-trash about (w/out ANYONE defending me as a friend yet, I've defended a lot of people here/there), it's just very, very, very hard to trust people & know/realize if they're genuine or not....

I hope you all can formally understand my position now. I'm not going to write how you can understand me as a person b/c unless we've hung out or talked on the phone, mailed, etc., IRL, a real opinion/position can't be formulated.

Furthermore, anyone interested though, in sincerely being friends, feel free, we can talk, PM, get to know one another & see where life takes us. This is an opening to a positive realm here.

Cheers.

I want the record to show, that I do NOT respond to trolls. It only feeds them. They could call me very mother a dirty rotten whatever and I would still remain mute.

I do not feel that defending someone on an internet forum is a marker of friendship. One should think of people who have given lots of their time listening and offering love and advice and maybe consider who one's friends are.

I think PaulC said some lovely concrete things in a loving way. Maybe you would have responded if he'd written all in caps and called you a bunchof filthy names?

It was good what PaulC did state as did EPbabe, Kali, Cassius, etc.

As for the past & the trolls slop against me, still, I'm sorry you feel this way as I feel the exact opposite but, people that considered themselves "real friends" would've reported what the trolls did to David T. & helped me out/defended me. The ONLY person who did was Brenda, hence, she is a real friend. Yet, other people secretly told me in red PM's there what was even being posted when I wasn't in & I appreciate them for that too (as they know whom they are).

People will always have misconceptions of others over the Internet unless a mutual understanding is felt, in the sense that people remain real friends outside of this place. That hasn't exactly happened to me from this website but, on many others for which I'm grateful for (as I'm totally grateful for all of the gifts I've been given in my life).

I wrote this thread simply speaking on how you can REALLY judge & know that people ARE genuine if they have never spoken to you before & all of a sudden, want to be so. This goes for posts/adding as friends, etc. Trust is a VERY hard issue when one has been BURNED very hard by even people one thought was a friend too.

Well, on the Misconceptions thread & a few posts above, I wrote out what I really mean. If you want to be cool & talk, feel free. If not, then, that's your opinion & have a good life too.

I tried to be cool and say hello to you the other night and you left the chatroom saying that "I can see some people are more POPULAR in here"

Misconceptions: I repeat:
I want the record to show, that I do NOT respond to trolls. It only feeds them. They could call me very mother a dirty rotten whatever and I would still remain mute.

Edited to add: I have reported garbage in the chat again you and many others more time than I can count in the distant past. I will still never rise to trollbait and dialogue with them.

Last edited:
I tried to be cool and say hello to you the other night and you left the chatroom saying that "I can see some people are more POPULAR in here"

Misconceptions: I repeat:

See, the trolls must be starting again....plus, where have you been all of these years? I haven't talked to you in a long time (or any of the other people that have came in there for YEARS).

My alias there is Mozzy1 NOT mozzy1 or mozzi1 or whatever. When I was in there last week, someone was even PMing me w/ that (mozzy1) alias therefore, I have left again & will NOT return either too, b/c other trolls posted my personal information, I mean, grow the hell up & why would the person even KEEP my information? How immature is that?!

Kali & Black-Eyed-Sioux & Baby Blue & GU can all state that, I was only in there that night only & left.

To set the record straight...I'm glad I'm done for good, SOS there...nothing is done either, even in regard to personal information posted.

Glad it's good that some people have a real life & get outside of the chatroom.

It was definitely Mozzy1 that made the popular statement and then left in a huff. (excat words were "I'll get my coat"?)

Are you saying that comment was or was not directed at me?

It was definitely Mozzy1 that made the popular statement and then left in a huff. (excat words were "I'll get my coat"?)

Are you saying that comment was or was not directed at me?

I did not make that statement.

Still, glad I'm gone.

As for other people, if you want to talk, great. If not, still, have a good life.

So if no one really knows you to make judgement or opinion why do constantly make these threads to ask for help with your love life?

why, when questioned or criticised about your threads you come out with 'you don't me'! You are like a broken record. No body pretends or says that they know you, they just form a opinion on what you post and then reply to you. Paulc & even Arsenal gave very constructive advice, but as it wasn't so sugar sweet, you don't like it.

All do post is self pitying, self absorbed prattling that is just annoying after the umpteenth thread. your above post is a perfect example.

PaulC's advice was very constructive but, good. I think I met him before at the S & G so, he seen me but, that was the past...

Arsenal's advice was his personal opinion but, he does not know me as much as PaulC or even you do yet, I'm not a nasty bitch to judge any of you.

Look, it's over. If you want to talk great, pm & we can be friends then. If not, then, let's just drop it all & have a nice life w/ your opinions.

Kewpie or whomever is "in charge": I know my opinions aren't especially liked, as are my threads. I'm not self-deprecating but, expressing realism. Hey, it's cool though, seriously... If you want to delete my profile, go for it.

All in all, we do have a lot to be grateful for.
Thanks.

Last edited:
When you receive PM's from people here, how do you know that their intentions are good?

When someone gives you a compliment, how do you know it's not a joke for them to tear you apart later on?

How do you even know that the person you're talking to isn't a cop, a child, a killer, a psycho, a stalker, etc?

What if someone seems "real" but, your gift of intuition tells you otherwise?

Have you ever made REAL & TRUE friendships/or more/relationships from people that have taken the risk to PM you? What happened?

I'm a pretty good judge of character really. never found anything but diamonds on here to be honest, though a few are rough diamonds. :p

Back
Top Bottom