Link from an anonymous person:

100 Years - true-to-you.net
9 December 2016

39475_lonely_are_the_brave_kirk_2.jpg

"A very happy 100th birthday wish to the best of the best, Kirk Douglas,
... too good for Hollywood ..."

Morrissey
9 December 2016.

i think i shall rent lust for life now, after all.

edit: wait--what if when i go up to the counter with it the video store guy makes some dumb comment about how kirk douglas just turned 10o? he's always making dumb comments like that. what will i say besides just "yes.....". what does one say to something like that? maybe i should wait a bit. why doesnt the video store have a self checkout?

edit: i mean, it wouldnt be a dumb comment, no offence, moz. it's just i dont know anything about kirk douglas (*hangs head*), so i wouldnt very well know what to reply. see moz, these video store guys, they get too comfortable in their jobs, because they dont bloody well do anything, which is fine, i want their job, frankly, but it makes them overly familiar with customers and it's uncomfortable, is all.

Last edited:
a true great,not many left from that era.to reach a milestone of 100 years in Hollywood really is something especially with all the temptations that are on a plate for a big star.

i think i shall rent lust for life now, after all.

edit: wait--what if when i go up to the counter with it the video store guy makes some dumb comment about how kirk douglas just turned 10o? he's always making dumb comments like that. what will i say besides just "yes.....". what does one say to something like that? maybe i should wait a bit. why doesnt the video store have a self checkout?

edit: i mean, it wouldnt be a dumb comment, no offence, moz. it's just i dont know anything about kirk douglas (*hangs head*), so i wouldnt very well know what to reply. see moz, these video store guys, they get too comfortable in their jobs, because they dont bloody well do anything, which is fine, i want their job, frankly, but it makes them overly familiar with customers and it's uncomfortable, is all.

Don't worry he'll be asleep before you finish talking.

"Lonely are the Brave" is a wonderful film that you must see. I've recently bought "Two Weeks in Another Town" on Morrissey's recommendation in Autobiography. Haven't watched it yet, but this weekend seems like the right time ! Happy Birthday KD.

What? Sam hasn't superimposed Morrissey's face on the bottle or grafittied "100!" across Kirk's forehead??

What? Sam hasn't superimposed Morrissey's face on the bottle or grafittied "100!" across Kirk's forehead??

You know what I hate most? Rethorical questions.

it's just i dont know anything about Kirk Douglas (*hangs head*)

Don't feel bad, the anwer to the "Do you know Kirk Douglas?" half-arsed-asked question is still a "Not really" from me. ;)
The funny thing is, he's on a mural right next to where I live. So, anyway: happy birthday, Smirk! I'm impressed!

It is sad he didn't say hello

Kirk Douglas | True To You
http://true-to-you.net/morrissey_news_130222_01
that's sooooo cute! thank you for describing your experience mozzer! i shall watch those movies and then let you know what i think. i hope they're not just a bunch of men sitting around in saloons playing black jack and smoking cigars. i hope there's at least one pretty female in them. i hate movies which are all guys. if you want, moz, you can be part of me an' waters movie club, even if it is a pretty exclusive club.

Anonymous

I reckon Kirk better have not touched Nancy else he is going to get a four leaf clover veggie knuckle sandwich.

that's sooooo cute! thank you for describing your experience mozzer! i shall watch those movies and then let you know what i think. i hope they're not just a bunch of men sitting around in saloons playing black jack and smoking cigars. i hope there's at least one pretty female in them. i hate movies which are all guys. if you want, moz, you can be part of me an' waters movie club, even if it is a pretty exclusive club.

Don't worry Rifke,
There is ALLWAYS one pretty female in it causing the men to kill each other and the one surviving, wounded, bleeding to death dies happy in her arms. And the female left in tears forever behind. Not.
That's life.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom