TTY: 4 European Morrissey planned for October (Slovenia, Hungary, Romania, Macedonia)

UPDATE July 26:

EPbabe posted:

According to the Hungarian promoter, the Budapest gig is on - 12 October, Millenáris Teátrum

www.facebook.com/budapestpromoter

thatjokeisntfunny posted:

Ticketlink to Budapest
http://www.ticketportal.hu/event.aspx?ID=47359

Morran sends the link:

4 Morrissey - true-to-you.net
20 July 2015

Morrissey has four shows planned for October:

Ljubljana (Slovenia)
Budapest (Hungary)
Bucharest (Romania)
Skopje (Macedonia)

Confirmed details are expected within this coming week.

Related item:

Last edited:
It appears to be never ending. Could be due to the album not coming out and him needing the cash flow? The positive is that he is pacing himself by having regular nights off, which is leading to him fulfilling the dates he has scheduled. The negative is that the set list isnt changing significantly and I will be pissed off if the Hammersmith set in September is too similar to the Birmingham gig which was in March.

That's my concern too...

chances of his autobiography being made into a movie is non existent. who would want to watch a movie centered on the travails of a humasexual shut in. casting mozz and damon would take decades.

novel is finished but probably nobody will pick it up.

no record label on the horizon outside of bbc which generously agreed to release the covers album, rejecting after a listen, the new songs. probably felt it was not strong enough.

playing a series of 1000 seaters and ranting on tty on semi regular basis is what appears as his immediate future.

meanwhile this sheeran fellow is filling stadiums on a regular basis.

Well, let me see ...

3. He, personally, mentioned that he shops his autobiography round to make it into a movie (authorized biopic). Check.

I'm sorry, I'm not implying this is incorrect, but I genuinely can't remember having seen him say this. Might someone have a link?

I remember Lydon saying he was considering a biopic, but he got fed up with Hollywood wanting to sensationalize his story.

"the travails of a humasexual shut in"

....that sounds like the trolls here at solo, the effort they put into destroying threads requires plenty of free time. They can't have a life. Every. Single. Thread.

Here we go...he really wants to play these countries because HE REALLY NEEDS THE MONEY AND THEY ARE GUARANTEED SELL OUTS.

To: Morrissey

Fax Transmittal: ok

Please do not forget to make sure the lyric "if the USA doesn't bomb you" in the song "Far off Places" is audible and you are not eating Cheese Nips on stage again. We are working hard with adding hotel lobbies and cafeterias in other backwards Eastern European countries and the Middle East.

So you can state slander but not swear..... is this the BBC?

I see no compassion, I see a very sad person looking for attention hiding behind the screen. You are either mentally ill or is too stupid to work out how to use your time in a productive manner.
At least these so called 'cult followers' of Morrissey spend their time consumed by a person who inspires them and makes them happy rather than being consumed by pettiness like you. It's you who is the clown. Morrissey will never give a shit about a word you say because all you say is meaningless dribble. The clown is the one who lets hate and pettiness consume their time and thoughts. Your fantasy of why and how Morrissey tour Eastern Europe is irrelevant. This thread will be lost in a few weeks and archived in a few months- is this how you really want to spend you're time and life? I came here to read about Morrissey not some odd fan fiction.

Peace out, I'm off to the meadow.

Viva Hate! It's Morrissey who enshrined that as a modus operandi, not me.
It's not 'fan fiction'. I'm not a 'fan'. I'm a member of The Audience laughing at the clown.

best
BB

Maybe he wants to do one last big tour and go as many places as he can, and then retire. That doesn't sound like him, but who knows. Maybe his heart is finally full. I still wonder about the cancer thing. A last hurrah tour? His past serious health problems seemed to work out despite prognostications of doom so I'll remain optimistic barring other news.

Incredible! I wish I could attend all four, nice reason to see beautiful cities (and mr M of course). But... *wringing hands* Dear God, help me to find a good job with flexible hours. Visiting at least one of the venues will be a huge success for me. Unfortunately Skopje is a very difficult place to get to.

Fingers crossed! He hasn't been to Hungary since 2006. :ahhh:

Maybe he wants to do one last big tour and go as many places as he can, and then retire. That doesn't sound like him, but who knows. Maybe his heart is finally full. I still wonder about the cancer thing. A last hurrah tour? His past serious health problems seemed to work out despite prognostications of doom so I'll remain optimistic barring other news.

Agree, its a last big, but unlimited world tour. He will not retire. Remember: "The microphone will be my headstone."

What does it mean? :tears: boohoo
What does it mean? Go to so many concerts as You can! :love:

Please let's not talk about this. I feel sick to my stomach :tears:
I'm telling myself the cancer thing was a troll move of him. He is fine. He is just trying to raise some money and attention to his new album. Or I have to distance myself from him. I can't handle his(knock on wood) death

Everything is fine, everything is fine, everything is fine.............

(Breath tynamuna, breath)

Last edited by a moderator:
TTY

Hot Press
2 August 2014

Hot Press

Morrissey has been interviewed by Ireland's Hot Press magazine. It is his only interview for World Peace Is None Of Your Business, and it is available on August 7th (Thursday).
Morrissey is finalising plans for concerts in Athens (Greece), Istanbul (Turkey) and Rome (Italy), and he is hoping to include Bucharest (Romania) and Budapest (Hungary). A concert at Dublin's 02 has been finalised.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom