a_wall_in_montevideo_uruguay.jpg

Streets of Los Angeles - true-to-you.net
17 December 2015

streets_of_los_angeles_1.jpg

streets_of_los_angeles_2.jpg

Yeh ! Nice walls there Steve !
We hear you buddy (rolls eyes).

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Surely Morrissey would expect promo posters dotted around? Can't imagine any other artist(s) behaving like this (over a few posters on a wall)!!

Hey, that Instagram pic has Morrissey wearing that same green and yellow flag that is in front of that all you can eat meat restaurant down the street. Anonymous-

Hey, that Instagram pic has Morrissey wearing that same green and yellow flag that is in front of that all you can eat meat restaurant down the street. Anonymous-

Ahem, i wasn't looking at the flag.....

look. a cig packet with moz written on it.

damn. i can't see where you attach images.
if anyone's interested in seeing a photo of my cig packet with moz written on it just pm me.

maybe this works

WOW
a cigarette pack with MOZ written on it. amazing. surely this spells record contract. can you be so kind to forward the image to universal records. make it look like it comes from boz and the band if you would.

It's great that he's revolutionized the art of concert promotion by utilizing posters and a street team!
I hope this catches on.

This looks like a circa 1970s amusement park outdoor theater. Reminds me of the Brady Bunch episode that they go to Kings Island.

Reminds me of Spinal Tap performing Jazz Odyssey. I wonder if Moz is billed above or underneath the puppet show?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom